The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
Sucks but Dan Schneider might actually have a pretty solid case against Quiet on Set. We don’t actually have a smoking gun that he himself is a pedophile. If you want evidence of defamation you can just bring up any mass set of internet comments calling him a pedophile.
He’s 100 percent a mega creep and shouldn’t allowed near kids or a studio ever again, let be clear on that, but I don’t know if there’s anything legally proving he’s a pedophile, which is what he’s specifically sueing about.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’ve only realised now that Mission 4 and 5 were both Ryder and Big Smoke failed a secret plot to kill both CJ and Sweet.
Ryder and CJ raided a Ballas drug den where CJ did most of the job (you can clearly see Ryder just standing in a corner), and Big Smoke refusing to shoot back at the Kilo Tray assassins and the assassination attempt was a revenge against CJ for attacking them in their own hood. All were a sly strategy by Ryder and Smoke to waste both the Johnsons.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
Don’t get why they decided to reboot Power Rangers again. I mean even if the last one didn’t do well, what makes them think another reboot would make it do better this time around?
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Dex Stewart
Yeah, but with Samurai and SPD and any other Power ranger series, it would be the first time viewing a power ranger/super sentai series for those in the US with people knowing very little to none about the super sentai aspect. Of course I’m talking about reboot and using time might not be accurate…more like trying to appeal to kids of the current era.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So just to be clear, The Light Side/ General Force is always 100% ok with Jedi slaughtering anything that legitimately threatens peace and order just as long as they don’t use Dark Side Abilities to do so?
The Light Side/ General Force itself was totally cool with Mace beheading Jango here right?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Do remember that they’re Jedi Knights first and foremost.
They are a church-militant by their very nature. They try to solve things through peace and diplomacy first, but there’s a reason that their most recognized symbol is a weapon.
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
I really don’t like Jax from The Amazing Digital Circus. He is really just an asshole and nothing else. The second episode just makes me dislike him even more with him actually wanting the other characters to die. I think it’s because he mostly targets Gangle, but he honestly is just annoying.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@CaptainXtra
You seem to be overlooking that Jango was trying to kill Mace.
Now you might be thinking “but Mace cut Jango’s blaster right out of his hands he killed a clearly disarmed man.”
No he did not Jango had blasters in his vambraces as well as a flamethrower and poison darts shot from his knee pads his whole armor is armed Mace isn’t going to let him find something else to kill him with.
Now in Legends what’s interesting is after Geonosis Mace is plagued with dreams of “getting it right”.
Instead of holding his saber to Jango’s throat and telling Dooku “This party’s over” to get him to surrender he dreams of striking Dooku down and in that instant Mace is gunned down by Jango so both of them die but the war never happens.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’m inclined to agree. For all he was made into a cocky Tumblr Sexyman after the pilot, he comes off to me as a bully. Though I will be interested to see whether he becomes an antagonist as the series progresses.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide