Current Opinion on MLP:FIM?

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
It’ll be interesting to see if you still stand by that opinion, given the more mixed reaction to FiM under Haber. That’s not a dig mind you, because even I’ve softened a little on my opinions on the worst season (season 2).
That being said, I’m still firmly in the camp of McCarthy > Faust, especially after rewatching the EQG movies made under McCarthy’s watch, and how well they’ve held up.
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
@Ebalosus
McCarthy was a better director than Faust ever was - as she contributed more than what Faust did as and only left to work on the film and nothing else. The show suffered horribly after McCarthy left adding things and characters that were never mentioned once in the show and were never established or be given a backstory (as seen with how awfully they wrote and portrayed Cozy Glow whom never had a backstory or parents for that matter to keep her from going crazy).
As for my current thoughts on FiM as you can tell, loved it then loathed it!
The previous generation shows never did the shit that FiM did and it shows…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide