Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario
Cause you want it to have both physical and special moves for your Lucario. I’m think Docile.
For chatot it’s easy to say it needs more bulk so I think defense up and Attack down or Special Defense up and Attack down.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
I had a chance to catch a shiny dugtrio in area zero but I KO’d it before I could catch it. I thought It wouldn’t faint since the move said it was not very effective but aleast a second before I saw it, I evolved my shiny dewpider.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Just Wayne
Somehow I always thought they were cool. Maybe that Entei movie made them look like some awesome legenedary creatures.
And also the Friend Area was so ancient and cool, it made me want to recruit every single letter and symbol of them even with no advantage to me.
I was always into old ruins after all.
Was I manipulated by their weird charm? I’ll let others decid that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide