Sunset Shimmer - Cyberpunk
As you can see I tried a totally different art style again, but unlike anything I’ve ever done in my life this was the most difficult, most tiring, longest, most time-consuming, most stressful, most complicated art I’ve ever done in my life.
Taking 5 days and something like 40 hours.
Usually when I make an art I already know where I want to go and what to do or how to do it, but here I needed:
- Constantly test all types of lineart
- Constantly testing an art design style
- Thousands of times testing a style of drawing hair
- Thousands of times testing how to draw eyes
- Thousands of times testing how to design clothes
- Constantly doing and redoing the same thing thousands of times because I didn’t like the design or the final concept of: hair, eyes and clothes
In short, creating this style and this art was a pain, but I believe that now that I know what to do and where to go, if I ever draw this way again I know where to start and what to do, after all it has gone through thousands of testing different things and manners, as I’ve managed to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together, I won’t have any more problems next time, if it’s going to be next time.
You can find the high res on my Patreon