Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic The Great Sister Kingdom Conflict documentation- Lightpoint

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
PART 14

*Report.
Princess Celestia, myself, and a crew of others have have fallen back to a secure, undisclosed location.
All we can do now is hope.
And although I’m not a royal guard… if we are found out, I will try to safeguard the princess with my life.
I only wish I could have been there for the peace happenings, if there were to be any.*

He was intent on being there for her highness until the end.
Then it happened.
He said he was in contact with some from the Luna kingdom to put and end to the hostilities once and for all. And he knew this was a genuine offer. He had familiarized himself with a number of Luna ponies who likewise desired a truce, and he was ready to begin whatever proceedings would be necessary. One Luna pony named Wing offered pie, too. Things looked like they were going to be on good terms.
And this time it finally would be.

PART 15

Celestia's forces since pushed back a little bit against Luna's, but it wouldn't be enough. And it would even get worse, and never get better.
Lightpoint was well into behind the scenes of the forging a treaty with the Luna kingdom, and realized something.They may have lost, yet it was not as disastrous as he had expected.
*We have demonstrated our existence and made ourselves known.
And most importantly, you didn’t go nutso flame on us. That was to be avoided.*
Certainly many were being amicable by now. Many wanted the same thing- for it all to be over. And Lightpoint couldn't help but realize that in an ironic sense, the battle has made him and many of the others, even some of the Lunarists, closer. Cooler heads, it would seem, would finally prevail. An accord would be reached.
The meeting was being put together. Lightpoint invited a number of Celestia faithful, enough for a genuine display of sincerity.

But he made it a point to write one more note to her highness.
*This is my last entry for now, Princess.
The preparations are complete, and we are ready to move past this seemingly eternal tug of war.
And although we did not emerge victorious, surprisingly none of us are worse off. I have confidence I will continue to be your advisor in the meantime, despite the outcomes. And maybe we can operate in less stressful circumstances. As something more pleasant than just as an advisor…
Lightpoint out, for now.*
More pleasant than just as an advisor... one could only imagine what that would entail.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
PART 14

*Report.
Princess Celestia, myself, and a crew of others have have fallen back to a secure, undisclosed location.
And although I’m not a royal guard… if we are found out, I will try to safeguard the princess with my life.
I only wish I could have been there for the peace happenings, if there were to be any.*

Then it happened.
He said he was in contact with some from the Luna kingdom to put and end to the hostilities once and for all. And he knew this was a genuine offer. He had familiarized himself with a number of Luna ponies who likewise desired a truce, and he was ready to begin whatever proceedings would be necessary. One Luna pony named Wing offered pie, too. Things looked like they were going to be on good terms.

PART 15

Celestia's forces since pushed back a little bit against Luna's, but it wouldn't be enough. And it would even get worse, and never get better.
Lightpoint was well into behind the scenes of the forging a treaty with the Luna kingdom, and realized something.They may have lost, yet it was not as disastrous as he had.
*We have demonstrated our existence and made ourselves known.
And most importantly, you didn’t go nutso flame on us. That was to be avoided.*
Certainly many were being amicable by now. Many wanted the same thing- for it all to be over. And Lightpoint couldn't help but realize that in an ironic sense, the battle has made him and many of the others, even some of the Lunarists, closer. Cooler heads, it would seem, would finally prevail. An accord would be reached.
The meeting was being put together. Lightpoint invited a number of Celestia faithful, enough for a genuine display of sincerity.

But he made it a point to write one more note to her highness.
*This is my last entry for now, Princess.
The preparations are complete, and we are ready to move past this seemingly eternal tug of war.
And although we did not emerge victorious, surprisingly none of us are worse off. I have confidence I will continue to be your advisor in the meantime, despite the outcomes. And maybe we can operate in less stressful circumstances. As something more pleasant than just as an advisor…
Lightpoint out, for now.*
More pleasant than just as an advisor... one could only imagine what that would entail.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
PART 14

*Report.

Then it happened.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk