The Coolest Pegasus Around

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Zephyr always idolized only two ponies. Rainbow Dash and most of all his awesome sister Fluttershy. She was probably the one pony he truly loved above all else. To him, she was the awesomest sister ever, being a great flyer, having great confidence and being a great singer. At least that’s what Fluttershy told him.
But now Fluttershy realizes Zephyr needs to know the truth of her own life so she can pass on these lessons to her younger brother.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Aw yeah. I’m awesome. I’m great Woo hoo! Zephyr said as he was dancing.
Cha cha cha! I’m the king of the Equestria. (insert Emperors New Groove quotes) I shall soar the skies of glory and be the hottest stud in all the land!
Zephyr could hardly go to sleep. He was so excited about his future. A futire he never thought he would have had. But here he is now.
“Zephyr?”
Im so cool!
“Zephyr?”
“Who is great? I am!”
“Zephyr?”
“All the ladies will cheer for me now…”
“ZEPHYR BREEZE!”
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
“Ahhhhh,it’s a demon! I mean Fluttershy, heh heh heh. He realized awkwardly.
Fluttershy’s eyes were red. ‘Its 1 AM we’re trying to sleep.”
Zephyr scratched his head in embarassment. “Whoops.”
“Have you been up all night, Zephyr? I thought only Twilight did that.” Fluttershy with some laughter.
Zephyr laughed too, “Well I guess I’m just so giddy about what will happen! I know I can conquer Cloudsdale and all of Equestria now! It’s just so great!”
Fluttershy just smiled at her little brother’s excitement. Even if most knew her brother as a lazy bum, she knows he’s more then. He has a lot of energy and excitement and curiosity about the world. He would always check out as a colt all the manes he saw. And even touch them.
Admittedly got him in some trouble especially when he touched Hoops’s mane. Let’s just say Fluttershy and Zephyr were running like never before. Thank goodness Rainbow just so happened to be there.
But when Fluttershy was still young, Zephyr gave her joy and hope.
“I’m so proud of you Zephyr, you’ve grown so much in such a short amount of time.” She said with happy tears.
Zephyr stopped and paused his shouting and for a bit. “Thanks.”
Fluttershy then noticed he was looking at the ground. Was there something wrong?
“Zephyr? Is there something wrong?”
“Pfft what do you mean it’s fine! Like I said this is the best thing since I first had canned tofu!”
“Zephyr” Fluttershy said firmly.
Zephyr looked down again. “It’s just… it took so long. I just wish I had done all this earlier.”
Zephyr was looked away from Fluttershy.
“All this time, I was just a big joke of a pegasus. Just being lazy, dissappoiting my folks, just being nothing.”
“That doesn’t matter anymore!” Fluttershy tried to reassure him. “You’re a new stallion now…”
“Only because I had help from others. Look at you sis, you were always brave and kind and never gave up on things. I just failed at everything though. I wish I would have done better”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide