Viewing last 25 versions of post by BigBuggyBastage in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
[@Once-Communist Starlight](/forums/writing/topics/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat?post_id=5297609#post_5297609)
Is that a Disney thing? I really have no idea. 🤪 Also, do you have any download or magnet links to it?

Also also, I borrowed 97blackbird's idea of "cleansing my palette" with some G4 yesterday, and it was...illuminating, but not in the way I expected. I watched *The Summer Sun Setback* [S9E17], can't remember why that episode specifically, but going (relatively) fresh from watching G5 to that made me appreciate G4 all over again. It also brought G5 down another notch, in my mind's eye. Not that I was really 'invested' in G5, but it's always disappointing when you watch a new show, especially one with some back-history like this, and it's not punching up to the levels it should.

EDIT: Misty is still hella-cute. :3
No reason given
Edited by BigBuggyBastage