Viewing last 25 versions of post by BigBuggyBastage in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
[@97blackbird](/forums/writing/topics/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat?post_id=5234147#post_5234147)
Oh no no no, not METHamphetamine. Just regular ol' [dextro]amphetamine. Meth is way above and beyond anything I'd ever want to even try once. LoL

Say, as long as we're dreaming and wishing for Frankenstein-style plants, how about putting these together:
* **Potato** -- obviously because it's delicious and nutritious.
* **Coca** -- better than amphetamine, albeit slightly addictive, but who cares? We want results!
* **Horseradish** -- also delicious, gives the end product a bit of an extra 'zing'.
* **Kudzu** -- I want this sucker to be prolific enough to outcompete most trees, especially cottonwoods.
* **Austrian Pine** -- would be great to have it be doing its thing year 'round.

TBH, in terms of "pharmacological effects," it's still hard for me to understand why marijuana is legal (here in the Love Glove), but cocaine, even in small amounts, is not. Completely bass ackwards IMO.

EDIT: I think the greatest part of the above plant combo would be that you could end up with a product very much like, and actually is, instant mashed potatoes. But you could also snort it for a quick hit! :D
No reason given
Edited by BigBuggyBastage