Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

FeatherTrap
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Gone to Ponybooru
"[@97blackbird":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4430018#post_4430018
)  
Sure, feel free to give the Communists lovehearts as they line your family up against the wall of the gulag and execute them one by one.

-
I'm gonna go apply for a hunting rifle license now, just to be on the safe side.

At least duck hunting will help be good practise for when my country finally goes full Communism like it seems to want to.-

Actually, you know what? Screw the rifle, time for me to start planning to leave my country before shit hits the fan.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Gone to Ponybooru
"@97blackbird":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4430018#post_4430018
Sure, feel free to give the Communists lovehearts as they line your family up against the wall of the gulag and execute them one by one.

I'm gonna go apply for a hunting rifle license now, just to be on the safe side.
At least duck hunting will help be good practise for when my country finally goes full Communism like it seems to want to.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap