Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

FeatherTrap
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Gone to Ponybooru
"[@BigBuggyBastage":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4427909#post_4427909
)  
Justification isn't the issue, "[@97blackbird":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4427899#post_4427899) tried to draw an equivalency where one does not seem to exist. I can show examples of Antifa Black Blocs-ie: Radical Marxist Thugs-in the streets committing unprovoked violence against everyone from peaceful protesters, to prayer groups, to random people who are walking by.

Yet when I ask someone to do the same for the supposed tides of Nazis that are running around everywhere voting for Trump and beating up immigrants, the most I get is "Uh, there was this one car in Charlottesville" yes, that's _*one_*.

Where's the other 499?

Where are the supposed hordes?

Because if they're as pervasive as Antifa is like our local Communist claimed [here](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4427726#post_4427726), you'd think they'd be as easy to spot with a smart phone. And yet I see nothing.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Gone to Ponybooru
"@BigBuggyBastage":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4427909#post_4427909
Justification isn't the issue, "@97blackbird":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4427899#post_4427899 tried to draw an equivalency where one does not seem to exist. I can show examples of Antifa Black Blocs-ie: Radical Marxist Thugs-in the streets committing unprovoked violence against everyone from peaceful protesters, to prayer groups, to random people who are walking by.

Yet when I ask someone to do the same for the supposed tides of Nazis that are running around everywhere voting for Trump and beating up immigrants, the most I get is "Uh, there was this one car in Charlottesville" yes, that's _one_.
Where's the other 499?
Where are the supposed hordes?

Because if they're as pervasive as Antifa is, you'd think they'd be as easy to spot with a smart phone. And yet I see nothing.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap

Gone to Ponybooru
"@BigBuggyBastage":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4427909#post_4427909
Justification isn't the issue, "@97blackbird":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4427899#post_4427899 tried to draw an equivalency where one does not seem to exist. I can show examples of Antifa Black Blocs-ie: Radical Marxist Thugs-in the streets committing unprovoked violence against everyone from peaceful protesters, to prayer groups, to random people who are walking by.

Yet when I ask someone to do the same for the supposed tides of Nazis that are running around everywhere voting for Trump and beating up immigrants, the most I get is "Uh, there was this one car in Charlottesville" yes, that's _one_.
Where's the other 499?
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap