Viewing last 25 versions of post by Castellan Fyor in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

Castellan Fyor
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

For the Emperor!
"[@Joseph Raszagal":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4312077#post_4312077
)  
Ok, ok. Time for my STory skills to come into play! * Ahem *

Once upon a time there was a bat and they became a communist the end.

Kidding!

Here's some QUALITY storytime for yall.

Medi-vacbat: Master, I do quite believe we aren't being written by the same person.

Hooman: Yeah, I sense it too.

*[Scratches head]*

Medi-bat: Well, I suppose that won't stop us from our silly shenanigans, will it?

Hooman: No, I suppose not. Anyways, let's see whats in my bloodstream this time.

*[Medi-bat flies over, and pricks his finger.]*
[Medi-bat looks up, concerned.]*

Medi-bat: Master, have you been excersising, because your blood pressure is... lower than normal.

Hooman: No, no I have not.

*[Passes out]*

Medi-vac-bat: **Don't, worry master, I'm in the pipe, 5 by 5.**
No reason given
Edited by Castellan Fyor
Castellan Fyor
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

For the Emperor!
"@Joseph Raszagal":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4312077#post_4312077
Ok, ok. Time for my STory skills to come into play! * Ahem *
Once upon a time there was a bat and they became a communist the end.
Kidding!
Here's some QUALITY storytime for yall.

Medi-vacbat: Master, I do quite believe we aren't being written by the same person.

Hooman: Yeah, I sense it too.
*[Scratches head]*

Medi-bat: Well, I suppose that won't stop us from our silly shenanigans, will it?

Hooman: No, I suppose not. Anyways, let's see whats in my bloodstream this time.

*[Medi-bat flies over, and pricks his finger.]*
*[Medi-bat looks up, concerned.]*

Medi-bat: Master, have you been excersising, because your blood pressure is... lower than normal.

Hooman: No, no I have not.
*[Passes out]*

Medi-vac-bat: *Don't, worry master, I'm in the pipe, 5 by 5.*
No reason given
Edited by Castellan Fyor