Viewing last 25 versions of post by Joseph Raszagal in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
"[@FeatherTrap":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4292836#post_4292836
[bq="FeatherTrap"]
) " 

> [
@Joseph Raszagal":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4292822#post_4292822
)
>
All will be consumed by the EA Empire, screw your markets for we-

>
> *
*TO UNLOCK THE REST OF THIS THREAT, DOWNLOAD THE FEATHERTRAP PREMIUM CONTENT DLC. ONLY $20.00 US** [/bq]

Alright, that one was pretty great. It's like when a commercial gets cut off midway through, interrupted by another commercial xD .

"

[
@BigBuggyBastage":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4292839#post_4292839
)  
I know, right? I need my bat buddy back! All she does now is tell me to purchase DLC and loot crate after loot crate! D=

Edit:

OH GOD, NOW SHE'S ALL BUGGY AND UNRESPONSIVE AND EA KEEPS REFUSING TO PATCH HER! *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!*
Reason: Experiencing Technical Difficulties
Edited by Joseph Raszagal
Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
"@FeatherTrap":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4292836#post_4292836
[bq="FeatherTrap"] "@Joseph Raszagal":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4292822#post_4292822
All will be consumed by the EA Empire, screw your markets for we-

*TO UNLOCK THE REST OF THIS THREAT, DOWNLOAD THE FEATHERTRAP PREMIUM CONTENT DLC. ONLY $20.00 US* [/bq]
Alright, that one was pretty great. It's like when a commercial gets cut off midway through, interrupted by another commercial xD .

"@BigBuggyBastage":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4292839#post_4292839
I know, right? I need my bat buddy back! All she does now is tell me to purchase DLC and loot crate after loot crate! D=
No reason given
Edited by Joseph Raszagal