Viewing last 25 versions of post by BigBuggyBastage in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
"[@Communist Starlight":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4286291#post_4286291
)  
That's funny to hear from someone named "Communist Starlight". ;)

"

[
@Joseph Raszagal":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4286106#post_4286106
)  
That sounds fun. Whenever I hear 'Mittens', I think of The Film Crew, when they riffed _*Killers from Space_*. One of the 'evil aliens,' with ping pong ball eyes, was literally wearing a ovnesie with...integrated mittens. Every time the movie showed it, Kevin said "MITTENS!" almost the way Crow/Trace would say "KITTIES!" going all the way back through MST3k history.

And yes, I still need to catch up. Real-life stuff going on here is keeping me busy, as well. But hey, if you're ever unemployed, half-buzzed, and thinking about Pones, you know what to do. :D
No reason given
Edited by BigBuggyBastage
BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
"@Communist Starlight":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4286291#post_4286291
That's funny to hear from someone named "Communist Starlight". ;)

"@Joseph Raszagal":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4286106#post_4286106
That sounds fun. Whenever I hear 'Mittens', I think of The Film Crew, when they riffed _Killers from Space_. One of the 'evil aliens,' with ping pong ball eyes, was literally wearing oven mitts. Every time the movie showed it, Kevin said "MITTENS!" almost the way Crow/Trace would say "KITTIES!" going all the way back through MST3k history.

And yes, I still need to catch up. Real-life stuff going on here is keeping me busy, as well. But hey, if you're ever unemployed, half-buzzed, and thinking about Pones, you know what to do. :D
No reason given
Edited by BigBuggyBastage