Viewing last 25 versions of post by Joseph Raszagal in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
"[@97blackbird":](/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4285924#post_4285924
)  
The truth is even worse than you think:

- There is no Santa Claus.

- Even if there was, Santa Claus wouldn't have claws.

- Rumors that famed Marvel character, Wolverine, is actually "Santa Claws" are entirely false.

- There is no "Santa Clause" legal loophole allowing for burglars to attempt to plead innocence in court by asserting that they were only sneaking down chimneys to leave presents under pine trees.

Everything we've ever been taught and told is a lie! _*Equestria Girls was an inside job! BOTTLED WATER DOESN'T COME FROM ARCTIC SPRINGS; IT'S ALL FILLED IN THE SAME BATHTUB BY A GUY NAMED JIM IN FLINT, MICHIGAN!_

But, you know, try not to panic <3

Edit:

"Master, is there some kind of medication you should be on that you haven't told me about?"

Me: *"THE SKY IS ORANGE, YOU'VE JUST BEEN LOOKING AT IT WRONG! **THE DEITY THAT CREATED THE UNIVERSE IS A CAT NAMED MITTENS WHO UNWOUND THE GREAT COSMIC BALL OF YARN!***

*[Medi-Bat begins to back away _very quickly_]*
Reason: Help, I'm too far down the rabbit hole!
Edited by Joseph Raszagal
Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
"@97blackbird":/writing/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat/post/4285924#post_4285924
The truth is even worse than you think:

- There is no Santa Claus.
- Even if there was, Santa Claus wouldn't have claws.
- Rumors that famed Marvel character, Wolverine, is actually "Santa Claws" are entirely false.
- There is no "Santa Clause" legal loophole allowing for burglars to attempt to plead innocence in court by asserting that they were only sneaking down chimneys to leave presents under pine trees.

Everything we've ever been taught and told is a lie! _Equestria Girls was an inside job! BOTTLED WATER DOESN'T COME FROM ARCTIC SPRINGS; IT'S ALL FILLED IN THE SAME BATHTUB BY A GUY NAMED JIM IN FLINT, MICHIGAN!_

But, you know, try not to panic <3
No reason given
Edited by Joseph Raszagal