Viewing last 25 versions of post by Joseph Raszagal in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
I wrote you a story, Derpibooru, because I love you. And because I've lost my batty, little mind.

It's presented in the form of a thread, mostly because I feel like it's the most appropriate way to continue the story. I hope you guys enjoy it. And yes, I got drunk again just so I could think all this bull up. But, you know, without any actual bulls.

In other words:

_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!_

_EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!_

~ ~ ~

+Chapter One: Lost in... Space?+

*[Star Date... uh... _Today_. Our ship is floating somewhere outside of the normal bounds of time and space. I'm unconscious, even though I'm explaining the situation to you right now. Don't think about it too hard, I'm certainly not.]*

*[Medi-Bat is poking around at the controls like an adorable goofball, even though she has no real idea what any of them do. Long story short, buttons are fun to press and knobs are equally fun to turn and twist. She just released all of our emergency food rations out of Air Lock #3, but she was super-cute about it so we'll all probably just let it slide. She's currently waiting for me to wake up.]*

"Heya, Master, long time no see!"

Me: *[I awaken in bleary confusion]* "Ugh, what the? Where... where the heck are we? Oh man, and why does my head feel like there's a heavyweight boxer in there giving haymakers straight to my brain?"

"Our time and place in the original Derpibooru thread ended, Master. We've been drifting through the emptiness of The Void for a while now."

Me: "Whoa, that's... probably not good. Still, at least that explains all the disembodied, inarticulate screaming I was hearing before I woke up."

"Yepper-doodles! The angels have fallen and the universe itself is bleeding from open, infected wounds!"

Me: *[I back away slowly, suddenly very afraid for my life]* "Tiny bat... are you alright? You're scaring me."

"I was awake for the whole thing, so my mind may have suffered several psychedelic explosions of light, sound, and sanity. It was kinda like having my soul forcibly pressed through the dreamlike lenses of a kaleidoscope and seeing the infinite color spectrum from an extinct god's perspective. Soon the laws of physics will cease to be, replaced by new universal laws where the streets will run black with alien ichor and screams will be our currency."

Me: *[Worried laughter.png]* ~"O-oh, is that all?"~

"Also, I'm super duper hungry!"

Me: *[Well, this could be good or _very, very bad_]* "A-and just what are you hungry for, tiny friend? Certainly not my life force energy or my succulent human flesh, r-right?"

"Plums!"

*[Oh, thank God. I definitely didn't just crap my pants there. Definitely not.]*

*[I hold out my index finger and Medi-Bat glides over to land on it. Removing a ripe plum from my pocket which you definitely shouldn't question as to how it got there in the first place, I hold it out with my other hand and allow my newly-insane little buddy to chow down. She gets plum juice all over her tiny face, but doesn't seem to care in the slightest. It's exactly as adorable as it sounds.]*

*[Num num num num num num num-]*

Me: "Well, at least we're still in one piece... physically speaking, anyway. Any ideas on where we've ended up?"

"Num num num!" *[Itty-bitty bat burp]* "It looks like we're trapped in a text document on some loser's computer."

Me: "First off, manners. What do you say, Tiny bat?"

"Excuse me!" *[Medi-Bat blushes sheepishly]* "Oopsie."

Me: "That's better. Second off, hey now, that loser is... er... _was_ me. I think, anyway. Regardless, that was super rude of you, yo."

"Sorries."

*[Medi-Bat unleashes her secret weapon, pouting and looking at me with extra-sad puppy dog eyes]*

Me: *[HNNNNNNNNG, Joey.exe has encountered a fatal problem]* "Oh... _oh god, no_. Don't do that. I'm not heartless, alright? You're forgiven, now stop that!"

"Yay! _EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!_"

Me: "The thing is, we've still got one great googlie-mooglie of a problem on our hands."

"And our hooves!"

Me: "Yes, those too. WAnyway, we still don't know how to escape this computer and get back to the 'booru."
Reason: WHY CAN'T I TYPE ANYTHING OUT WITHOUT SCREWING IT UP?
Edited by Joseph Raszagal
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
I wrote you a story, Derpibooru, because I love you. And because I've lost my batty, little mind.

It's presented in the form of a thread, mostly because I feel like it's the most appropriate way to continue the story. I hope you guys enjoy it. And yes, I got drunk again just so I could think all this bull up. But, you know, without any actual bulls.

In other words:

~ ~ ~

^+Chapter One: Lost in... Space?^+

*[Star Date... uh... _Today_. Our ship is floating somewhere outside of the normal bounds of time and space. I'm unconscious, even though I'm explaining the situation to you right now. Don't think about it too hard, I'm certainly not.]*

*[Medi-Bat is poking around at the controls like an adorable goofball, even though she has no real idea what any of them do. Long story short, buttons are fun to press and knobs are equally fun to turn and twist. She just released all of our emergency food rations out of Air Lock #3, but she was super-cute about it so we'll all probably just let it slide. She's currently waiting for me to wake up.]*

Me: *[I awaken in bleary confusion]* "Ugh, what the? Where... where the heck are we? Oh man, and why does my head feel like there's a heavyweight boxer in there giving haymakers straight to my brain?"

"Our time and place in the original Derpibooru thread ended, Master. We've been drifting through the emptiness of The Void for a while now."

Me: "Whoa, that's... probably not good. Still, at least that explains all the disembodied, inarticulate screaming I was hearing before I woke up."

"Yepper-doodles! The angels have fallen and the universe itself is bleeding from open, infected wounds!"

Me: *[I back away slowly, suddenly very afraid for my life]* "Tiny bat... are you alright? You're scaring me."

"I was awake for the whole thing, so my mind may have suffered several psychedelic explosions of light, sound, and sanity. It was kinda like having my soul forcibly pressed through the dreamlike lenses of a kaleidoscope and seeing the infinite color spectrum from an extinct god's perspective. Soon the laws of physics will cease to be, replaced by new universal laws where the streets will run black with alien ichor and screams will be our currency."

Me: *[Well, this could be good or _very, very bad_]* "A-and just what are you hungry for, tiny friend? Certainly not my life force energy or my succulent human flesh, r-right?"

"Plums!"

*[Oh, thank God. I definitely didn't just crap my pants there. Definitely not.]*

*[I hold out my index finger and Medi-Bat glides over to land on it. Removing a ripe plum from my pocket which you definitely shouldn't question as to how it got there in the first place, I hold it out with my other hand and allow my newly-insane little buddy to chow down. She gets plum juice all over her tiny face, but doesn't seem to care in the slightest. It's exactly as adorable as it sounds.]*

Me: "Well, at least we're still in one piece... physically speaking, anyway. Any ideas on where we've ended up?"

"Num num num!" *[Itty-bitty bat burp]* "It looks like we're trapped in a text document on some loser's computer."

Me: "That's better. Second off, hey now, that loser is... er... _was_ me. I think, anyway. Regardless, that was super rude of you, yo."

"Sorries."

*[Medi-Bat unleashes her secret weapon, pouting and looking at me with extra-sad puppy dog eyes]*

Me: *[HNNNNNNNNG, Joey.exe has encountered a fatal problem]* "Oh... _oh god, no_. Don't do that. I'm not heartless, alright? You're forgiven, now stop that!"

Me: "The thing is, we've still got one great googlie-mooglie of a problem on our hands."

"And our hooves!"

Me: "Yes, those too. We don't know how to escape this computer and get back to the 'booru."
Reason: WHY CAN'T I TYPE ANYTHING OUT WITHOUT SCREWING IT UP?
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III

In other words:

~ ~ ~

^Chapter One: Lost in... Space?^

"Plums!"

"Sorries."

"And our hooves!"

Me: "Yes, those too. We don't know how to escape this computer and get back to the 'booru."
No reason given