Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Rarity and a bad client

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Rich Wonderbolt: I'm so bored make me that dress!

Rarity: It will take time. I am working as reasonably as I ca...

Rich Wonderbolt: "Well work faster! I wanna show off how cool I am! Maybe if you work 5 more hours than you make it in time!

Rarity: I do NOT wish to lose my sleep, thank you very much. Progress is being made at a healthy pace. The dress I am making is incredibly elaborate. It will be as if the gods made it. Just be patient and...

SLAP

Rich Wonderbolt: "Listen here, do you know who I am? I am the Lady of the North! I am descended from the great pegasus kings of old! I demand a dress so I can show it off to the Wonderbolts! And you're saying you won't work faster?

Rarity: Yes I know what I said great Lady of the North.

Rich Wonderbolt: I'm a noble! You're just a little peasent!

Rarity: Darling you had better listen to me...

Rich Wonderbolt: You do what I say, okay! You're just a fashion designer! A mere craftswoman!

Rarity: Yes that is what I am. And... WHAT OF IT?

Rich Wonderbolt: People like you exist to make ponies me look good! That's all! Now know your place. Goodness, is this how all working ponies are, people who are so lazy they can't miss a few days of sleep? Well you know what I say? I say your slackers..."

WHACK

Rarity: DoENOUGH. no*Rarity ever cstall mres or any ot her crafwitsponyh a slackter agarifyin.g You should know provoking* us h

R
ardity: worLikers isI sa gooid it will tayke of stigningme. If your decannoth warranccept. Remember that. NowI lehave, unleedss than you wouild like to knowt how I dealtve withis. uncouthA plady donies inNOT the slums of Fillydelphiap wtheire I came fdrom. Don't test smaker.

(
And littlef yoverdramaticu candnot unpolished possible ooc burstand I was kinspiredly when Sanjisk beat youp Fullbtody for disrlespavecti,... angd himto in One Piver come back.)
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Rich Wonderbolt: "I'm so bored make me that dress!"

Rarity: "It will take time. I am working as reasonably as I ca"...

Rich Wonderbolt: "Well work faster! I wanna show off how cool I am! Maybe if you work 5 more hours than you make it in time!"

Rarity: "I do NOT wish to lose my sleep, thank you very much. Progress is being made at a healthy pace. The dress I am making is incredibly elaborate. It will be as if the gods made it. Just be patient and..."

SLAP

Rich Wonderbolt: "Listen here, do you know who I am? I am the Lady of the North! I am descended from the great pegasus kings of old! I demand a dress so I can show it off to the Wonderbolts! And you're saying you won't work faster?

Rarity: Yes I know what I said great Lady of the North.

Rich Wonderbolt: I'm a noble! You're just a little peasent!

Rarity: Darling you had better listen to me...

Rich Wonderbolt: You do what I say, okay! You're just a fashion designer! A mere craftswoman!

Rarity: Yes that is what I am. And... WHAT OF IT?

Rich Wonderbolt: People like you exist to make ponies me look good! That's all! Now know your place. Goodness, is this how all working ponies are, people who are so lazy they can't miss a few days of sleep? Well you know what I say? I say your slackers..."

WHACK

Rarity: Do not ever call me or any other craftspony a slacker again. You should know provoking us hard workers is a good way of signing your death warrant. Remember that. Now leave, unless you would like to know how I dealt with uncouth ponies in the slums of Fillydelphia where I came from. Don't test me.

(A little overdramatic and unpolished possible ooc but I was inspired when Sanji beat up Fullbody for disrespecting him in One Piece.)
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer