Viewing last 25 versions of post by FliegerFaustToP47 in topic Purple Stars, Yellow Wings, Red Cross (Silly Storymaking of the April Fools Event)

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
#### **Day 2 of the War of the Two Sisters**

**Azure's POV**

_Yesterday, was a really strange day. We took hilding in a nearby house and we kept there for a bit, occasionally coming out when the things have calmed and then going back inside to treat the wounded and try to be a good assistance. Today, we woke up to the continued, repetitive fire of a machinegun outside our home. As we got out, to treat a wounded catatonic corporal with a minor head injury, an NLR sergeant found us and was this close to killing us both, but, after some seconds of suspense, he pointed downwards his weapon in a relaxed state and told us to follow him. When we did, we found a group of Lunar soldiers looking down at an injured bat pony shot in the leg. A single glance towards my plane pony companion let me know that we were going to help him, no matter his affiliation, [and she went to use her autoinjector while I blocked the wound with a piece of his uniform and kept pushing](https://www.survivopedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/big-wound.jpg). His bat pony friends looked at us with a mix of suspiciousness but also hope, as Bashful proceeded to put a tourniquet above the wounded area using a rebar that was lying around. We nudged a few of the New Lunar Republic bat ponies to aid us as we brought the soldier to safety behind their frontlines, considering that the catatonic royal guard we left earlier was in a much better state and not actively in risk of dying by wounds, unlike this soldier._

_After taking care of the bat pony and the royal guard, for which I injected him lorazepam and nudged him to safety so he could calm himself down from his paralyzed state, the bat ponies offered us to sleep on their bunkers instead of the battlefield, where bombs and explosions occured at a constant rate. It was such an awkward but nice gesture from them, and, considering that we didn't know what was going on and Ponyville had been overrun, we decided to stay in their camp and sleep there._

_The next day, we woke up and went out of the makeshift tent they had. There were loads of bat ponies there, but seemingly not many paid attention to us, and whoever did, they were explained we were medics and helped save one of them, it was a surreal feeling, almost like if they considered us one of them. We abandoned their outpost with a wave from one of the soldiers, most likely a friend of the injured guy, and we left. Geneighva Conventions was a thing, but they treated us really nicely... Maybe it was because the war had just started_

_I looked towards Bashful, checking our medical saddlebags to see if the bat ponies hadn't stolen us anything, and, from what it seemed, everything was there, except a sufentanil autoinjector which I gave to them so they could aid his injured soldier. We took cover inside houses and tried our best to avoid any bullet or mortar shells. Huge chunks of building being long gone, replaced by gaping holes that showcased reinforced bars and the charred interior remains, like burnt out sofas or broken televisions. We carefully strided through the streets, seeing and inspecting dead soldiers from both sides, we were too late to actually save them... One in particular had his legs ripped off, most likely by an explosion_

_Me and Bashful looked away as we tried to forget said horrific sight and kept going on. It seems that while we were asleep in the NLR's camp things kept raging on, and then abruptly stopped... I was confused... so many dead... but there wasn't much fighting... gunshots were far less than yesterday, when everything started, and were very far away..._ "D-did.... did we already lose?" _I asked towards Bashful with an uncertain tone, things were unclear and I just saw NLR troops around that ignored us both like if we were one of them casually striding around. We kept doing this for quite a while, being generally helpful to whoever crossed our path and trying our best to help, we even aided in lifting a piece of concrete that had feel on a Lunar soldier, and, while we didn't participate in active combat, we occasionally helped moving things, particularly stretchers and medical things._

"I... I'm not sure... I d-don't see anyone from the SE... atleast anyone that's alive and fighting" _Bashful replied me with a soft, fearful voice. As we wondered if everything was over by now, we kept aiding wounded soldiers, at a certain point even helping an innocent civilian kidfoal that was probably an unlucky bystander to the conflagration that occured in this town. Thankfully, the little filly had only minor wounds, which allowed us to keep her safe inside a basement and treat her bruises_

_When we got back out of the basement, telling the filly to stay in there, because we didn't know what better choice there could be aside from keeping her in a safe place, I nudged Bashful to go with me on a high structure. The Sugarcube Corner seemed to be the best place to look at the city, and, with exception of the Canterlot Castle and the Friendship Castle, it was the highest vantage point we could have near us. When we got up there, jumping over the counter and climbing the stairs, I felt a dread inside me... this was so... empty... especially without the cheerfulness of Pinkie lightning up the mood... It was like a ghost building_

_After reaching the bedroom of Pinkie high above, I took a glance through the window, trying to make sure I was recognized easily as a medic and showing the red crosses on me. Bashful meanwhile inspected the room, which seemingly was used by both NLR and SE members as a sniper outpost or a machinegun nest, judging the marksman musket with telescopic sight ([An very old thing](https://www.americanrifleman.org/media/m52fpyda/firstsnip1.jpg), we were basically assaulting weapon caches from past years) on the ground next to a camouflaged smock on top of something and the belts of ammunition, some sprawled on the ground and others inside boxes. I couldn't see much, [aside from the fire and smoke that rose high above the air, like if wanting to escape the hell occuring on the ground](https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2022/12/13/16/15/buildings-7653698__340.jpg). Using a binocular lying on the ground, I could see the Friendship Castle, with Lunar Guards inside... and no signs of a Solar Empire unit stationed nearby, except perhaps some rogue groups._

_But my thoughts were quickly muffled as I heard ruckus behind me. I looked at Bashful, who looked at the camouflage smock which covered **something**... I gently got close to him and poked it with a forehoof... the thing moved back in response, before unconvering itself..._ "Are y-you... Lunar Guards?" _He asked, whoever he was. His attire was definitely of the slunar forces. I tried to calm him down, just as Bashful... he was probably too traumatized to recognize our fancy uniforms_ "No, we're Solar Empire, combuh... drafted medics I guess... we won't hurt you, don't worry... are you okay? Do you need assistance?" _I asked him, and he shook his head in denial_ "N-no... I j-just... m-my friend is dead... I-I was his spotter... I-I've been hiding... Wh-where are the solunar troops?"

_Bashful and I looked at eachother, feeling a tingling fear sensation in our hearts... we definitely wouldn't want at all either of us to die... I know Bashful would be devastated if I got fatally wounded, likewise I wouldn't be able to handle seeing him dead... But I pushed through these emotions, keeping the mental mantra of 'It's to save the wounded and aid the ones in need'_ "I'mand sa morry...e powerful havone of 'If you don't do seeno anythou're going... I-I thinko wget lcosurt... wmartialed caor some hecreazy jushit_ f"I'm sorry... but the rexact are Lunar ponies on tohe street if any Solaru'd Emplirke tro go to them, their camp is wovere nthearbye..."

_This
*I signalleemed towards the south... I think it was the south, anyways it was where we came from, the bardt pony tcamp*

_T
he poor Lunar bat pony spotter, aseemed to look at where I was signalling at, but he just brooked down, alyindg son tarthe ground and weeping_ "All for naught... for naught..." _He repeated to himself, as we just sat down next to him, gently patting his back and hugging him, attempting to comfort him_ "I'm.... I'm... he... he was just my friend... why... why" *He kept repeating, and we stood with him all the night to help him deal with his grief, as he told us that he had to bury his friend near the SugarCube Corner and that he wished he was shot instead of him*
No reason given
Edited by FliegerFaustToP47
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben

**Azure's POV**

_Yesterday, while we were treating a wounded catatonic corporal with a minor head injury, an NLR sergeant found us and was this close to killing us both, but, after some seconds of suspense, he pointed downwards his weapon in a relaxed state and told us to follow him. When we did, we found a group of Lunar soldiers looking down at an injured bat pony shot in the leg. A single glance towards my plane pony companion let me know that we were going to help him, no matter his affiliation, [and she went to use her autoinjector while I blocked the wound with a piece of his uniform and kept pushing](https://www.survivopedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/big-wound.jpg). His bat pony friends looked at us with a mix of suspiciousness but also hope, as Bashful proceeded to put a tourniquet above the wounded area using a rebar that was lying around. We nudged a few of the New Lunar Republic bat ponies to aid us as we brought the soldier to safety behind their frontlines, considering that the catatonic royal guard we left earlier was in a much better state and not actively in risk of dying by wounds, unlike this soldier._

_After taking care of the bat pony and the royal guard, for which I injected him lorazepam and nudged him to safety so he could calm himself down from his paralyzed state, the bat ponies offered us to sleep on their bunkers instead of the battlefield, where bombs and explosions occured at a constant rate. It was such an awkward but nice gesture from them, and, considering that we didn't know what was going on and Ponyville had been overrun, we decided to stay in their camp and sleep there._

_The next day, we woke up and went out of the makeshift tent they had. There were loads of bat ponies there, but seemingly not many paid attention to us, and whoever did, they were explained we were medics and helped save one of them, it was a surreal feeling, almost like if they considered us one of them. We abandoned their outpost with a wave from one of the soldiers, most likely a friend of the injured guy, and we left. Geneighva Conventions was a thing, but they treated us really nicely... Maybe it was because the war had just started_

_I looked towards Bashful, checking our medical saddlebags to see if the bat ponies hadn't stolen us anything, and, from what it seemed, everything was there, except a sufentanil autoinjector which I gave to them so they could aid his injured soldier. We took cover inside houses and tried our best to avoid any bullet or mortar shells. Huge chunks of building being long gone, replaced by gaping holes that showcased reinforced bars and the charred interior remains, like burnt out sofas or broken televisions. We carefully strided through the streets, seeing and inspecting dead soldiers from both sides, we were too late to actually save them... One in particular had his legs ripped off, most likely by an explosion_

_Me and Bashful looked away as we tried to forget said horrific sight and kept going on. It seems that while we were asleep in the NLR's camp things kept raging on, and then abruptly stopped... I was confused... so many dead... but there wasn't much fighting... gunshots were far less than yesterday, when everything started, and were very far away..._ "D-did.... did we already lose?" _I asked towards Bashful with an uncertain tone, things were unclear and I just saw NLR troops around that ignored us both like if we were one of them casually striding around._

"I... I'm not sure... I d-don't see anyone from the SE... atleast anyone that's alive and fighting" _Bashful replied me with a soft, fearful voice. As we wondered if everything was over by now, we kept aiding wounded soldiers, at a certain point even helping an innocent civilian kid that was probably an unlucky bystander to the conflagration that occured in this town. Thankfully, the little filly had only minor wounds, which allowed us to keep her safe inside a basement and treat her bruises_

_When we got back out of the basement, telling the filly to stay in there, I nudged Bashful to go with me on a high structure. The Sugarcube Corner seemed to be the best place to look at the city, and, with exception of the Canterlot Castle and the Friendship Castle, it was the highest vantage point we could have near us. When we got up there, jumping over the counter and climbing the stairs, I felt a dread inside me... this was so... empty... especially without the cheerfulness of Pinkie lightning up the mood... It was like a ghost building_

_After reaching the bedroom of Pinkie high above, I took a glance through the window, trying to make sure I was recognized easily as a medic and showing the red crosses on me. Bashful meanwhile inspected the room, which seemingly was used by both NLR and SE members as a sniper outpost or a machinegun nest, judging the marksman musket with telescopic sight (![An very old thing](https://www.americanrifleman.org/media/m52fpyda/firstsnip1.jpg), we were basically assaulting weapon caches from past years) on the ground next to a camouflaged smock on top of something and the belts of ammunition, some sprawled on the ground and others inside boxes. I couldn't see much, [aside from the fire and smoke that rose high above the air, like if wanting to escape the hell occuring on the ground](https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2022/12/13/16/15/buildings-7653698__340.jpg). Using a binocular lying on the ground, I could see the Friendship Castle, with Lunar Guards inside... and no signs of a Solar Empire unit stationed nearby, except perhaps some rogue groups._

_But my thoughts were quickly muffled as I heard ruckus behind me. I looked at Bashful, who looked at the camouflage smock which covered **something**... I gently got close to him and poked it with a forehoof... the thing moved back in response, before unconvering itself..._ "Are y-you... Lunar Guards?" _He asked, whoever he was. His attire was definitely of the sun forces. I tried to calm him down, just as Bashful... he was probably too traumatized to recognize our fancy uniforms_ "No, we're Solar Empire, combat medics... are you okay? Do you need assistance?" _I asked him, and he shook his head in denial_ "N-no... I j-just... m-my friend is dead... I-I was his spotter... I-I've been hiding... Wh-where are the solar troops?"

_Bashful and I looked at eachother, feeling a tingling fear sensation in our hearts... we definitely wouldn't want at all either of us to die... I know Bashful would be devastated if I got fatally wounded, likewise I wouldn't be able to handle seeing him dead... But I pushed through these emotions, keeping the mental mantra of 'It's to save the wounded and aid the ones in need'_ "I'm sorry... we haven't seen anything... I-I think we lost... we came here just for the exact reason to see if any Solar Empire troops were nearby..."

_This seemed to hit home hard on the poor spotter, as he looked down and started weeping_ "All for naught... for naught..." _He repeated to himself, as we just sat down next to him, gently patting his back and hugging him, attempting to comfort him_ "I'm.... I'm... he... he was just my friend... why... why"
No reason given
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben

**Azure's POV**

_Yesterday, while we were treating a wounded catatonic corporal with a minor head injury, an NLR sergeant found us and was this close to killing us both, but, after some seconds of suspense, he pointed downwards his weapon in a relaxed state and told us to follow him. When we did, we found a group of Lunar soldiers looking down at an injured bat pony shot in the leg. A single glance towards my plane pony companion let me know that we were going to help him, no matter his affiliation, [and she went to use her autoinjector while I blocked the wound with a piece of his uniform and kept pushing](https://www.survivopedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/big-wound.jpg). His bat pony friends looked at us with a mix of suspiciousness but also hope, as Bashful proceeded to put a tourniquet above the wounded area using a rebar that was lying around. We nudged a few of the New Lunar Republic bat ponies to aid us as we brought the soldier to safety behind their frontlines, considering that the catatonic royal guard we left earlier was in a much better state and not actively in risk of dying by wounds, unlike this soldier._

_Me and Bashful looked away as we tried to forget said horrific sight and kept going on. It seems that while we were asleep in the NLR's camp things kept raging on, and then abruptly stopped... I was confused... so many dead... but there wasn't much fighting... gunshots were far less than yesterday, when everything started, and were very far away..._ "D-did.... did we already lose?" _I asked towards Bashful with an uncertain tone, things were unclear and I just saw NLR troops around that ignored us both like if we were one of them casually striding around._

"I... I'm not sure... I d-don't see anyone from the SE... atleast anyone that's alive and fighting" _Bashful replied me with a soft, fearful voice. As we wondered if everything was over by now, we kept aiding wounded soldiers, at a certain point even helping an innocent civilian kid that was probably an unlucky bystander to the conflagration that occured in this town. Thankfully, the little filly had only minor wounds, which allowed us to keep her safe inside a basement and treat her bruises_

_When we got back out of the basement, telling the filly to stay in there, I nudged Bashful to go with me on a high structure. The Sugarcube Corner seemed to be the best place to look at the city, and, with exception of the Canterlot Castle and the Friendship Castle, it was the highest vantage point we could have near us. When we got up there, jumping over the counter and climbing the stairs, I felt a dread inside me... this was so... empty... especially without the cheerfulness of Pinkie lightning up the mood... It was like a ghost building_

_After reaching the bedroom of Pinkie high above, I took a glance through the window, trying to make sure I was recognized easily as a medic and showing the red crosses on me. Bashful meanwhile inspected the room, which seemingly was used by both NLR and SE members as a sniper outpost or a machinegun nest, judging the marksman musket with telescopic sight (![An very old thing](https://www.americanrifleman.org/media/m52fpyda/firstsnip1.jpg), we were basically assaulting weapon caches from past years) on the ground next to a camouflaged smock on top of something and the belts of ammunition, some sprawled on the ground and others inside boxes. I couldn't see much, [aside from the fire and smoke that rose high above the air, like if wanting to escape the hell occuring on the ground](https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2022/12/13/16/15/buildings-7653698__340.jpg). Using a binocular lying on the ground, I could see the Friendship Castle, with Lunar Guards inside... and no signs of a Solar Empire unit stationed nearby, except perhaps some rogue groups._

_But my thoughts were quickly muffled as I heard ruckus behind me. I looked at Bashful, who looked at the camouflage smock which covered **something**... I gently got close to him and poked it with a forehoof... the thing moved back in response, before unconvering itself..._ "Are y-you... Lunar Guards?" _He asked, whoever he was. His attire was definitely of the sun forces. I tried to calm him down, just as Bashful... he was probably too traumatized to recognize our fancy uniforms_ "No, we're Solar Empire, combat medics... are you okay? Do you need assistance?" _I asked him, and he shook his head in denial_ "N-no... I j-just... m-my friend is dead... I-I was his spotter... I-I've been hiding... Wh-where are the solar troops?"

_Bashful and I looked at eachother, feeling a tingling fear sensation in our hearts... we definitely wouldn't want at all either of us to die... I know Bashful would be devastated if I got fatally wounded, likewise I wouldn't be able to handle seeing him dead... But I pushed through these emotions, keeping the mental mantra of 'It's to save the wounded and aid the ones in need'_ "I'm sorry... we haven't seen anything... I-I think we lost... we came here just for the exact reason to see if any Solar Empire troops were nearby..."

_This seemed to hit home hard on the poor spotter, as he looked down and started weeping_ "All for naught... for naught..." _He repeated to himself, as we just sat down next to him, gently patting his back and hugging him, attempting to comfort him_ "I'm.... I'm... he... he was just my friend... why... why"
No reason given