Viewing last 25 versions of post by FliegerFaustToP47 in topic Purple Stars, Yellow Wings, Red Cross (Silly Storymaking of the April Fools Event)

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
#### **Day 1 of the War of the Two Sisters**

**Bashful's POV**

_I walked through the Friendship Castle's interiors with fear inside me. That kind of terror and self-preservation feeling in my head that politely tells you 'What the fugg are you doing, go back'. Alongside me was Azure, with a determined expression in her face, managing to hide well the panic on her heart. We were about to go on a warzone anyways, that's not definitely something you'd enjoy doing. Some soldiers looked at us with a confused expression, they probably found our small size confusing... did they think we were minors? I-I-I mean... w-we were about 4 years older t-than we said... I-I hope they don't notice..._

_Or mmaybe they were confused about our clothes... [a gleaming white officer dress suit](/images/3041969)... they gave us that because it was the only thing of our size and also it was the only purely white clothing they had. This uniform didn't have any insignia or other characteristics, since it wasn't for showing rank, and instead it had a red cross painted on my chest, alongside two armbands on each arm with the same symbol. They also give me a helmet which they painted fully white and painted red crosses on (It looked kinda like [this](https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/38/f0/0138f0583f22a981727bc3cacb879ed0--german-army-wwii.jpg)). Everything was made for the specific purpose to be respectful with the Geneva Conventions and make everyone clear we were non-combatants_

_The general who had gave me the clothes seemed to approve on the fact I was going to partake in the battlefield, atleast, that's what I saw on his visage. Although he did question me for my choice of weaponry, pointing out that a single shot, anti-tank scoped rifle was particularly ineffective in the job I'd have, but since they had a deficit in weaponry, and they also didn't consider I'd be much of a protagonist in the actual fighting, they didn't mind I had such unwieldly weaponry, I'd be just a combat medic, and not even a combat **combat** medic, just a random pony aiding the wounded._

_I saw Celestia on a room in one of the hallways, as I walked towards the exit of the Frienship Castle. She glanced at me and she seemed shocked out of my appearance, even dropping inadvertantly some papers she was reading. Maybe she thought that I was a simple filly about to go to war... or more like **realized** it. But before she could actually say something, I was already outside the castle. Although technically this wasn't a war, right? It was just a silly fighting from some disgruntled bat ponies that wanted extra mangoes? Or whatever that pony told us after we woke up this morning, that one that told us what to do in an emergency and gave us a very quick tutorial on how to use our medical saddlebags. Thankfully it seemed to be quite simple, atleast from what he said, perhaps the more important things like extracting bullets were left to professionals_

_It all started normally, me and Azure went towards the trenches and the buildings that composed the exterior defense ring of Ponyville, though there was a further one in construction as ponies went to and fro with sandbags and logs. We took a seat in one of the logs outside of the trench as I saw the ponies working together. I considered the preparations unnecessary, atleast because I was told that there was something like a riot and not a fully-fledged war. Then, it happened out of sudden_

_[Everything exploded around us](https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/18/86/85/360_F_18868529_QtXTVmzKxWZZdk6QGH5MFeHvQZvEGb1W.jpg) in fast succession, as we heard the whistling sound of artillery shells that, like bringers of death and despair, fell down upon our position. Azure wooshed to my side and took me by my paw, as we dove into the trench and inside some kind of underground bunker to defend ourselves from the concussion and deadly shrapnel that was sent everywhere by the explosive ordnance. Sounds of muffled explosions were heard as we kept inside the bunker, which seemed to do its very best in keeping a decent shape._

_Soon, the bombardment stopped. I stood with Azure and many others that had took refuge in the bunker. We all looked at eachother, with varying kinds of expression, although the most common one seemed to be a mix of confusion, fear and sadness. Some of us were shaking inside, already shell-shocked by the event. But we didn't have much time before some kind of siren went blazing outside. Like if we were given orders from heaven above, we scrambled all outside, trying our best to exit one by one in the admittedly small space. I watched Azure closely, not wanting to lose her in the group of soldiers, [and we peeked a bit.](https://cdn.britannica.com/44/65944-050-F18FEEA4/soldier-British-trench-Western-Front-World-War.jpg)_

_TheA wbarttle seemed to have begun, I don't know why, neither how, because I was told this was a freaking riot, and the bat ponies, which I was told were New Lunar Republic, [were charging at us](https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/129/590x/scottish_soldiers_world_w-466382.jpg), their weapons blazing and firing potshots at our position. I felt scared, despite I had my red-cross helmet, because I couldn't know if they were firing at me or Azure... But then I took a deep breath, and doing a figurative leap of faith, I ran out of the trench, seeking to bring the injured from the artillery attack back to safety. The machineguns kept doing their musical 'Atatatatatatatata' of doom, creating lines of gunshots in the ground near the bat ponies, and even taking some of them down. Muskets were heard as soldiers from both sides tried to kill someone from the other, and mortars made their characteristic firing sounds as they tossed their innacurate explosive gifts towards their target. It was like a disorganized orchestra, were the guns and cannons were the violins, conducted from hell_

_As this battle went on, I tried my best to keep my head down and aid anybody in dire need. One soldier wasn't bleeding, but seemed to have been thrown towards a wall by an explosion and broke both hindlegs. I signalled Azure to aid me, and we both put the combatant onto a stretcher and got him out of the action, where other, more trained medical professionals took care of him, proceeding to get back into the warzonea, not paying attention who was winning or losing, just trying my best to save people. Another young Royal Guard seemed to have been hit by shrapnel, and was losing blood profusely in the abdomen. Azure got out the autoinjector of sufentanil, as the experienced combat medic taught us, and promptly jammed it on the poor soldier, while we carried him out of harm's way, also bandaging him and placing a piece of cloth on his wounds, indicating him to press tightly while we both handled the stretcher to the back of the city with the guard on top._

_Soon, wWe rkealizept doing thatis thefor NLR was puswhile, trying thro do ough.r Thbest, linbe of tore anch explosion wasuddenly brseachnt med aflyindg a few metheyrs aweay. Azure gwettingt bacloserk to thme ceantd askerd oif PonyviI was alle.right, and I hinodded, wlookithng Azuareound in a dhark allezyway, confuseeiong. tThe bat pony tweroopse pass throuill fighting in the strenchets, and it sexchangems bullikets with SEwas soldimers, wthileng wreally sinteaknsed pbecauste them aondly aided a thirdng we counlded, whoear asidee fromed tour haown voices b(And even hit ihen, thbarely) was thead bsoutnd of mirachinegulounsly suand rvivfled,s and wsubmachineguns. mI prosmptlyed Azure to come with me infus a nearby building and we shtockeod. Ithere was at thise fightimeng whent aon, NLR sorealdierzing sthawt us,taying poiut there during thise conflagratifon wouled probatbly make us get hit by anccident Azor on purpose..._

No reason given
Edited by FliegerFaustToP47
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben

**Bashful's POV**

_I walked through the Friendship Castle's interiors with fear inside me. That kind of terror and self-preservation feeling in my head that politely tells you 'What the fugg are you doing, go back'. Alongside me was Azure, with a determined expression in her face, managing to hide well the panic on her heart. We were about to go on a warzone anyways, that's not definitely something you'd enjoy doing. Some soldiers looked at us with a confused expression, they probably found our small size confusing... did they think we were minors? I-I-I mean... w-we were about 4 years older t-than we said... I-I hope they don't notice..._

_Or mmaybe they were confused about our clothes... [a gleaming white officer dress suit](/images/3041969)... they gave us that because it was the only thing of our size and also it was the only purely white clothing they had. This uniform didn't have any insignia or other characteristics, since it wasn't for showing rank, and instead it had a red cross painted on my chest, alongside two armbands on each arm with the same symbol. They also give me a helmet which they painted fully white and painted red crosses on (It looked kinda like [this](https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/38/f0/0138f0583f22a981727bc3cacb879ed0--german-army-wwii.jpg)). Everything was made for the specific purpose to be respectful with the Geneva Conventions and make everyone clear we were non-combatants_

_The general who had gave me the clothes seemed to approve on the fact I was going to partake in the battlefield, atleast, that's what I saw on his visage. Although he did question me for my choice of weaponry, pointing out that a single shot, anti-tank scoped rifle was particularly ineffective in the job I'd have, but since they had a deficit in weaponry, and they also didn't consider I'd be much of a protagonist in the actual fighting, they didn't mind I had such unwieldly weaponry_

_I saw Celestia on a room in one of the hallways, as I walked towards the exit of the Frienship Castle. She glanced at me and she seemed shocked out of my appearance, even dropping inadvertantly some papers she was reading. Maybe she thought that I was a simple filly about to go to war... or more like **realized** it. But before she could actually say something, I was already outside the castle._

_It all started normally, me and Azure went towards the trenches and the buildings that composed the exterior defense ring of Ponyville, though there was a further one in construction as ponies went to and fro with sandbags and logs. Then, it happened out of sudden_

_![Everything exploded around us](https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/18/86/85/360_F_18868529_QtXTVmzKxWZZdk6QGH5MFeHvQZvEGb1W.jpg), in fast succession, as we heard the whistling sound of artillery shells that, like bringers of death and despair, fell down upon our position. Azure wooshed to my side and took me by my paw, as we dove into the trench and inside some kind of underground bunker to defend ourselves from the concussion and deadly shrapnel that was sent everywhere by the explosive ordnance. Sounds of muffled explosions were heard as we kept inside the bunker, which seemed to do its very best in keeping a decent shape._

_Soon, the bombardment stopped. I stood with Azure and many others that had took refuge in the bunker. We all looked at eachother, with varying kinds of expression, although the most common one seemed to be a mix of confusion, fear and sadness. Some of us were shaking inside, already shell-shocked by the event. But we didn't have much time before some kind of siren went blazing outside. Like if we were given orders from heaven above, we scrambled all outside, trying our best to exit one by one in the admittedly small space. I watched Azure closely, not wanting to lose her in the group of soldiers, ![and we peeked a bit.](https://cdn.britannica.com/44/65944-050-F18FEEA4/soldier-British-trench-Western-Front-World-War.jpg)_

_The war seemed to have begun, and the bat ponies, which I was told were New Lunar Republic, ![were charging at us](https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/129/590x/scottish_soldiers_world_w-466382.jpg), their weapons blazing and firing potshots at our position. I felt scared, despite I had my red-cross helmet, because I couldn't know if they were firing at me or Azure... But then I took a deep breath, and doing a figurative leap of faith, I ran out of the trench, seeking to bring the injured from the artillery attack back to safety. The machineguns kept doing their musical 'Atatatatatatatata' of doom, creating lines of gunshots in the ground near the bat ponies, and even taking some of them down. Muskets were heard as soldiers from both sides tried to kill someone from the other, and mortars made their characteristic firing sounds as they tossed their innacurate explosive gifts towards their target. It was like a disorganized orchestra, were the guns and cannons were the violins, conducted from hell_

_As this battle went on, I tried my best to keep my head down and aid anybody in dire need. One soldier wasn't bleeding, but seemed to have been thrown towards a wall by an explosion and broke both hindlegs. I signalled Azure to aid me, and we both put the combatant onto a stretcher and got him out of the action, where other, more trained medical professionals took care of him, proceeding to get back into the warzone, not paying attention who was winning or losing, just trying my best to save people. Another young Royal Guard seemed to have been hit by shrapnel, and was losing blood profusely in the abdomen. Azure got out the autoinjector of sufentanil, as the experienced combat medic taught us, and promptly jammed it on the poor soldier, while we carried him out of harm's way, also bandaging him and placing a piece of cloth on his wounds, indicating him to press tightly while we both handled the stretcher to the back of the city with the guard on top._

_Soon, we realized that the NLR was pushing through. The line of trenches was breached and they were getting closer to the center of Ponyville. I hid with Azure in a dark alleyway, seeing the bat pony troops pass through the streets and exchange bullets with SE soldiers, while we sneaked past them and aided a third wounded, who seemed to have been hit in the head but miraculously survived, and was mostly confused and shocked. It was at this time when an NLR soldier saw us, poiting his rifle at me and Azure..._

No reason given
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben

**Bashful's POV**

_The general who had gave me the clothes seemed to approve on the fact I was going to partake in the battlefield, atleast, that's what I saw on his visage. Although he did question me for my choice of weaponry, pointing out that a single shot, anti-tank scoped rifle was particularly ineffective in the job I'd have, but since they had a deficit in weaponry, and they also didn't consider I'd be much of a protagonist in the actual fighting, they didn't mind I had such unwieldly weaponry_

_I saw Celestia on a room in one of the hallways, as I walked towards the exit of the Frienship Castle. She glanced at me and she seemed shocked out of my appearance, even dropping inadvertantly some papers she was reading. Maybe she thought that I was a simple filly about to go to war... or more like **realized** it. But before she could actually say something, I was already outside the castle._

_It all started normally, me and Azure went towards the trenches and the buildings that composed the exterior defense ring of Ponyville, though there was a further one in construction as ponies went to and fro with sandbags and logs. Then, it happened out of sudden_

_![Everything exploded around us](https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/18/86/85/360_F_18868529_QtXTVmzKxWZZdk6QGH5MFeHvQZvEGb1W.jpg), in fast succession, as we heard the whistling sound of artillery shells that, like bringers of death and despair, fell down upon our position. Azure wooshed to my side and took me by my paw, as we dove into the trench and inside some kind of underground bunker to defend ourselves from the concussion and deadly shrapnel that was sent everywhere by the explosive ordnance. Sounds of muffled explosions were heard as we kept inside the bunker, which seemed to do its very best in keeping a decent shape._

_Soon, the bombardment stopped. I stood with Azure and many others that had took refuge in the bunker. We all looked at eachother, with varying kinds of expression, although the most common one seemed to be a mix of confusion, fear and sadness. Some of us were shaking inside, already shell-shocked by the event. But we didn't have much time before some kind of siren went blazing outside. Like if we were given orders from heaven above, we scrambled all outside, trying our best to exit one by one in the admittedly small space. I watched Azure closely, not wanting to lose her in the group of soldiers, ![and we peeked a bit.](https://cdn.britannica.com/44/65944-050-F18FEEA4/soldier-British-trench-Western-Front-World-War.jpg)_

_The war seemed to have begun, and the bat ponies, which I was told were New Lunar Republic, ![were charging at us](https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/129/590x/scottish_soldiers_world_w-466382.jpg), their weapons blazing and firing potshots at our position. I felt scared, despite I had my red-cross helmet, because I couldn't know if they were firing at me or Azure... But then I took a deep breath, and doing a figurative leap of faith, I ran out of the trench, seeking to bring the injured from the artillery attack back to safety. The machineguns kept doing their musical 'Atatatatatatatata' of doom, creating lines of gunshots in the ground near the bat ponies, and even taking some of them down. Muskets were heard as soldiers from both sides tried to kill someone from the other, and mortars made their characteristic firing sounds as they tossed their innacurate explosive gifts towards their target. It was like a disorganized orchestra, were the guns and cannons were the violins, conducted from hell_

_As this battle went on, I tried my best to keep my head down and aid anybody in dire need. One soldier wasn't bleeding, but seemed to have been thrown towards a wall by an explosion and broke both hindlegs. I signalled Azure to aid me, and we both put the combatant onto a stretcher and got him out of the action, where other, more trained medical professionals took care of him, proceeding to get back into the warzone, not paying attention who was winning or losing, just trying my best to save people. Another young Royal Guard seemed to have been hit by shrapnel, and was losing blood profusely in the abdomen. Azure got out the autoinjector of sufentanil, as the experienced combat medic taught us, and promptly jammed it on the poor soldier, while we carried him out of harm's way, also bandaging him and placing a piece of cloth on his wounds, indicating him to press tightly while we both handled the stretcher to the back of the city with the guard on top._

_Soon, we realized that the NLR was pushing through. The line of trenches was breached and they were getting closer to the center of Ponyville. I hid with Azure in a dark alleyway, seeing the bat pony troops pass through the streets and exchange bullets with SE soldiers, while we sneaked past them and aided a third wounded, who seemed to have been hit in the head but miraculously survived, and was mostly confused and shocked. It was at this time when an NLR soldier saw us, poiting his rifle at me and Azure..._

No reason given