Viewing last 25 versions of post by rautamiekka in topic [NSFW] The Break ("rUNM4WS 0" aka "rautamiekka's Untitled NSFW 'MLP G4' War Story 0")

rautamiekka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

# WARNING
> Somewhat detailed gore/violence in 2 scenes.

# PREFACE
> This 'My Little Pony G4: Friendship is Magic' alternate-universe short war story is a huge combined fest of headcanons/ideas of my own and derivations from elsewhere expanded with my main OC, estimated taking place around 2-3 years before season 9's \(final season\) timeskip. Many are by no means originally mine.

I'm nothing good with names, but I think the title is pretty appropriate.

Originally posted to [DeviantArt](https://www.deviantart.com/rautamiekka/art/rUNM4WS-0-edit-2021-03-02-870149533) cuz FIMFiction's writing guide made so many \"I don't have the skills nor the motivation for these\"-level demands for perfection I could read 2/10 of the whole page before saying \"fuck this, I'll just put it to DA\". Only now I realized that maybe Db has a Forum dedicated for fanfics, so here we are.

Besides the DA, there're alternative sources:
- [Black text on white background (and section links) @ Google Docs](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DiHEXKc6WXuEMuOIaIK5-Dvl3SA6VrVEO7RIKy2aCFg/)
- [White text on black background (and section links) @ Google Docs](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RhqSH9seiUNEAa-AQAgNKzpUbj0zIhR_nxXOBYBxOw4/)
- [paste.gg](https://paste.gg/p/rautamiekka/26366f9782de4383a55ced698ee6f10b)

It's my 1st pony story, and of the many stories I made, the 1st to be finished cuz all the rest died due to never getting any further ideas.

__This is in English__ cuz there're many things here I either dunno the Finnish translation for, or it'd just be so much work to make it sound proper Finnish.

I admit I never was the greatest at writing perfect English (let alone my native Finnish), but I'm reasonably confident I didn't completely butcher the language despite taking personal liberties.

There's a LENGTHY explanations/lore section after the story, which is 100% spoilers. You can use your browser's search feature behind CTRL+F (I think it's Command+F for Mac; CTRL+F should work for 98-99% of other operating systems and desktop environments) to search for \"THE END.\" without quotes.

This story involves the following chars:
- Alicorn Twilight Sparkle (late S9)  
- Applejack  
- Celestia  
- Pinkie Pie  
- Rainbow Dash (no speaking roles)  
- OC=Strawberry Cocoa  
- a whole lotta non-existent OC ponies  

> **Due to Db's 20kB being lower than this whole story I had to post in 3 parts, but you can check the paste.gg one which is an adless no-strings-attached free pastebin where you can click the \"Raw\" button to see just the text on the screen if that's more your style.**

**I hope you'll enjoy at least a little :D**

# STORY
> Ponies along with zebra nationalists and the converted Changelings are at war with the zebra anarchists and unconverted Changelings. The zebra race is split in half, with the anarchists outnumbering the nationalists 1½:1. The converted Changelings outnumber the unconverted ones 1.2:1. A thick large cloud of black magic is lingering in the air around the frontline.
>
> Applejack and Pinkie Pie are teamed together to guard the right flank, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash the left flank, divided by a 5 meters tall 25 meters wide tungsten-steel synthetic alloy wall, with Strawberry Cocoa and a Pegasus stallion \"Blademaster Alpha\" (armed with a retractable blade on the side of the left wing, non-retractable blade on the back end of the wing, and a bulletproof (< 50cal (12.7mm)) largely magic-proof metal armor on top of the wing) in front, outside the wall. Both side flanks have a Pegasus stallion 200 meters behind them.
>
> A zebra mare armed with a gravity-controlled blade on both front hooves, together with a male Changeling comes over the hill further away from the wall.
>
> They notice Strawberry Cocoa and Blademaster Alpha running towards them. The duo starts running towards the ponies while the Changeling is charging his horn.
>
> Blademaster Alpha opens and lifts his right wing up and starts charging it, creating visible audible electricity. Strawberry Cocoa notices the Changeling's glowing horn, charges hers in turn.
>
> 50 meters away, the Changeling fires a tesla ball aimed at Strawberry Cocoa. 2 meters before contact she executes her spell, creating an anti-electricity wall that disintegrates on contact with the tesla ball, destroying it.
>
> Blademaster Alpha swings his right wing towards the Changeling for a counter attack with an electricity ball who side-steps the fairly slow-moving attack, not realizing Strawberry Cocoa has been keeping her horn lit right after Blademaster Alpha launched his, guiding the ball to the Changeling's left side, making direct contact. He screams in pain, convulses a little, and collapses.
>
> The Changeling's Magic Command:
> - WARNING 1 OF 3: Partial spinal paralysis by electrocution: movement offline.
> - WARNING 2 OF 3: High magic interference detected: magic systems offline.
> - WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing __seven five__ percents online.
> - Diagnosis in progress ...
>
> ~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and zebra came.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa executes a spell. She turns to Blademaster Alpha, the zebra stops.
>
> - Diagnosis thread 1: fatal error: invalid brain interface response.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa whispers:
> - That's a fucking __two zero three he__, 18 __secs__. That ling's a-fucked.
>
> Blademaster Alpha:
>
- Time to hide.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa's Magic Command:
>
- Charging 'Short-medium-range dual teleport'.
>
> - Diagnosis thread 2: mana pool connection restored.
>
> The Changeling gets the feeling something's off, looks behind up to the sky, and seeing the huge shell reaching ¼ the curve, with 15 seconds left, mutters \"Did you morons just ... ?\".
>
> The zebra realizes the same, turns around and starts sprinting towards him.
>
> - Diagnosis thread 3: horn interface unresponsive.
>
> The Changeling pulls an epipill from his left front hoof back pouch and bites it.
>
> - UPDATE 1 OF 2: Leg nerves partially unblocked by adrenaline: movement online.
> - UPDATE 2 OF 2: Flight compromised: left wing five percents online.
>
> He gets up and starts clumsily moving towards the zebra.
>
> - Looks like they figured that out.
>
> Blademaster Alpha:
>
- Ruckin' sucks for them.
>
> - UPDATE: horn interface partially online.
>
> The Changeling tries to use his magic. It's not working too well, but he gets an injector from the same pouch and holds it above him.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa executes the teleport, moving both behind the wall. 10 seconds to impact.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell:
> - Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition __two zero three__ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !
>
> Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie make a sliding dash to cover. The Pegasi far behind them plant explosive screens. Everyone puts their hooves into their ears.
>
> The zebra arrives to her teammate, turns around, the Changeling jumps on her back, she starts sprinting towards the wall at full speed, he injects her with a yellow epipen.
>
> 5 seconds later impact and deafening explosion.
>
> The duo makes it 4/10 of the way to the wall when the shell impacts into the downhill, making a 2 meters deep crater, sending fragments and a very powerful shockwave towards the wall.
>
> The shockwave, facing both forwards towards the duo and downwards, flings the friendly fire statistics into the air, the fragments slice them really heavily. Both make blood-stopping screams. The ponies behind the wall hear them all too well.
>
> The fragments hit the wall, making scratching/thud sounds. 1½ seconds later the shockwave shakes the wall, temporarily tilting ½ a centimeters inwards.
>
> The friendly fire statistics hit the wall top edge at very high speed, the victims making highly sickening sounds of crushed bones and snapped coats, muscles, and spines, falling to the ground behind the wall in front of Strawberry Cocoa, making a sickening splash sound. Both are instantly dead from the impact to the wall, not enough time to feel nor react.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa, with a somewhat louder voice:
>
- Holy motherfuck, that was disgusting.
>
> Combined with hearing the sickening sounds and seeing the corpses, Blademaster Alpha gags a little and spits, while Applejack pukes.
>
> Blademaster Alpha under his breath: Better them than me.
>
> ||Textual representation of Applejack's brain's internal status:||
> - ||Temporal lobe reports ultra-corrupted auditory feed !||
> - ||Thalamus reports black magic in visual feed !||
> - ||Long-term memory unreachable !||
>
> FL1B evac Pegasus on radio:
> - Foxtrot-Lima-1: blast dispersed.
>
> Twilight Sparkle's radio spell:
>
- Foxtrot-Lima-1, back to your positions.
>
> The evac Pegasi store away their explosive screens.
>
> Applejack is back to her spot while Pinkie Pie is looking towards the other ponies.
>
> - ||Primary visual cortex reports hyper-corrupted visual feed !||
> - ||Blood-brain barrier overrun by black magic !||
> - ||STATUS BLACK !!||
>
> Applejack starts panting with an open mouth, puke/spit dripping from her mouth, face in a full shock.
>
> She starts muttering unintelligible words. Pinkie Pie hears it, turns around to Applejack, face changing to a wondering one.
>
> Pinkie Pie:
>
- Umm, Applejack ... ?
>
>
Applejack at a low volume:
>
- < unintelligible, very garbled >
>
>
Pinkie Pie, getting concerned:
>
- I couldn't hear you, what did y- ... ?
>
> Applejack's irises start turning red and Pinkie Pie was already moving to stand in front of her, tilts head to the right.
>
> - \"Apple- ... -jack ?\" in a very concerned voice. Applejack's panting gets heavier and slower.
> - \"Are you okey ?\".
>
> Applejack closes her mouth, lowers her head. A little over a couple seconds later she starts growling lightly. Pinkie Pie is reaching for her radio holder on her neck, when suddenly Applejack lifts her head to look at her, an angry face on, spit foam coming from between the teeth.
>
> Pinkie Pie's eyes widen as she notices Applejack's irises are blood-red instead of red, let alone her normal green, and visibly glowing.
>
> Pinkie Pie jumps away in horror. Applejack assaults her, barely missing. Pinkie Pie jumps again. Hits the radio's big button with the right hoof:
>
> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice:
>
- E-transmission online.
>
>
Pinkie Pie loudly:
>
- \"Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bra-- ... !\", gets cut off by Applejack's another assault, misses.
>
>
Pinkie Pie loudly:
> - Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo: Code Romeo-Bravo, unit Alpha-Juliett ! Over.
>
>
- E-transmission complete.
>
> The radio makes some static noise, then clearly, while Applejack is assaulting rapidly:
> - Copy that Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo, Code Romeo-Bravo medevac en route, E T A 1. Out.
> - Hotel 1 copies Code Romeo-Bravo. Madness Box on standby. Out.
> - Hotel 1 HQ copies Code Romeo-Bravo.
> - High Command copies Code Romeo-Bravo.
>
>
- E-transmission exit 0.
>
> Pinkie faces and tells Applejack:
>
- Hang in there Applejack, help is coming.
>
> While the evac Pegasus is coming, Pinkie Pie keeps dodging Applejack.
>
> A minute later Pinkie Pie sees the Pegasus diving fast, waits 5 seconds, faces Applejack and lets her come at her, slightly dodging and carefully pushes Applejack's head to the ground.
>
> The Pegasus lands on Applejack with a syringe in mouth, stabs Applejack's right-side neck with it, causing Applejack to yell in pain, and uses his left hoof to push the piston in, which proportionally makes Applejack yell louder, pulls the syringe out, jumps off, and puts the syringe into a bottle. Applejack drops unconscious after 5 seconds of involuntary convulsions.
>
> They start piling Applejack on the special carriage on the Pegasus' back, Pinkie Pie tightening the straps. The Pegasus takes off.
>
> Pinkie Pie on radio:
>
- Alpha-Juliett shipment en route. Out.
>
>
Hotel 1 on radio:
>
- Hotel 1 copies.
>
>
Hotel 1 HQ on radio:
>
- Hotel 1 HQ copies.
>
>
High Command on radio:
>
- High Command copies.
>
>
- Bravo-Mike-Alpha reinforcing Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo by teleport. Out.
>
> Blademaster Alpha is teleported close by in 2 seconds.
>
> 10 minutes later the Pegasus has landed outside the building nicknamed Madness Box where a couple white-dressed unicorn stallions are standing.
>
> Unicorn 1's radio spell:
>
- Hotel 1 confirms Alpha-Juliett shipment arrival. Out.
>
>
Hotel 1 HQ on radio:
>
- Hotel 1 HQ copies.
>
>
High Command on radio:
>
- High Command copies.
>
> Unicorn 1:
>
- Red Break claims another victim, 1 of Elements Of Harmony no less.
>
>
FL1B evac Pegasus:
>
- I know, right. At least she's recoverable.
>
>
Unicorn 2:
>
- Yeah. She'll be back in the field in 5 hours, give or take a few mins.
>
> Using telekinesis the unicorns quickly unstrap Applejack, unicorn 1 takes her out, unicorn 2 places the straps back in the carriage, unstraps and turns off her radio, the Pegasus grabs some water and a blueberry pie slice from a secure box while the unicorns take Applejack into the Box. The Pegasus takes a non-hurrying trip back to Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo.
>
> Each Madness Box room is a special both-ways soundproof one with super-soft padding.
>
> Applejack floats while unicorn 2
> - injects into the back of her head just under the skull
> - puts the injector in a bottle
> - injects her with nutritions and water
> - injects a high amount of anesthetics into her spine
> - grabs a computer tablet from the wall shelf next to the door, taps a button on the screen.
>
> The tablet's machine voice says \"Detection in progress\", then 10 seconds later:
> - DETECTION COMPLETE:
> - INJECTED BOT 'Zepto Bot 1',
> - PATIENT 'Applejack',
> - PATIENT CALL SIGN 'Alpha-Juliett'
> - RACE 'pony, biological',
> - SPECIES 'Earth',
> - AGE '29',
> - SEX 'female',
> - RESIDENCY 'Sweet Apple Acres',
> - MUNICIPALITY 'Ponyville' OF 'Western Equestria'.
> - PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
> - 1: 'Red Break'
> - AT '4 minutes'
> - PAUSED BY 'blackout injection'
> - CAUSED BY 'mental resilience threshold exceeded'
> - TIPPED BY 'long-term external black magic influence'.
> - NO FURTHER PROBLEMS DETECTED.
> - NUTRITIONAL STATE 'full, augmented',
> - HYDRATION STATE 'full, augmented',
> - PATIENT RECOVERABILITY 'perfect',
> - 'Zepto Bot 1' POWER STORAGE STATE 'full, augmented'.
> - 'Zepto Bot 1' calibrated.
> - Connection to 'Hotel 1' HQ online.
> - Connection to High Command online.
> - 'Zepto Bot 1' online.
>
> Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.
> High Command on radio: High Command confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.
>
> After which unicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After unicorn 2 verifies she's secure, unicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.
Reason: Fixed formatting.
Edited by rautamiekka
rautamiekka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

# WARNING

# PREFACE
> This 'My Little Pony G4: Friendship is Magic' alternate-universe short war story is a huge combined fest of headcanons/ideas of my own and derivations from elsewhere expanded with my main OC, estimated taking place around 2-3 years before season 9's \(final season\) timeskip. Many are by no means originally mine.

Originally posted to [DeviantArt](https://www.deviantart.com/rautamiekka/art/rUNM4WS-0-edit-2021-03-02-870149533) cuz FIMFiction's writing guide made so many \"I don't have the skills nor the motivation for these\"-level demands for perfection I could read 2/10 of the whole page before saying \"fuck this, I'll just put it to DA\". Only now I realized that maybe Db has a Forum dedicated for fanfics, so here we are.

- [Black text on white background (and section links) @ Google Docs](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DiHEXKc6WXuEMuOIaIK5-Dvl3SA6VrVEO7RIKy2aCFg/)
- [White text on black background (and section links) @ Google Docs](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RhqSH9seiUNEAa-AQAgNKzpUbj0zIhR_nxXOBYBxOw4/)

It's my 1st pony story, and of the many stories I made, the 1st to be finished cuz all the rest died due to never getting any further ideas.

__This is in English__ cuz there're many things here I either dunno the Finnish translation for, or it'd just be so much work to make it sound proper Finnish.

I admit I never was the greatest at writing perfect English (let alone my native Finnish), but I'm reasonably confident I didn't completely butcher the language despite taking personal liberties.

There's a LENGTHY explanations/lore section after the story, which is 100% spoilers. You can use your browser's search feature behind CTRL+F (I think it's Command+F for Mac; CTRL+F should work for 98-99% of other operating systems and desktop environments) to search for \"THE END.\" without quotes.

- Applejack  
- Celestia  
- Pinkie Pie  
- OC=Strawberry Cocoa  

> **Due to Db's 20kB being lower than this whole story I had to post in 3 parts, but you can check the paste.gg one which is an adless no-strings-attached free pastebin where you can click the \"Raw\" button to see just the text on the screen if that's more your style.**

# STORY
> Ponies along with zebra nationalists and the converted Changelings are at war with the zebra anarchists and unconverted Changelings. The zebra race is split in half, with the anarchists outnumbering the nationalists 1½:1. The converted Changelings outnumber the unconverted ones 1.2:1. A thick large cloud of black magic is lingering in the air around the frontline.
>
> Applejack and Pinkie Pie are teamed together to guard the right flank, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash the left flank, divided by a 5 meters tall 25 meters wide tungsten-steel synthetic alloy wall, with Strawberry Cocoa and a Pegasus stallion \"Blademaster Alpha\" (armed with a retractable blade on the side of the left wing, non-retractable blade on the back end of the wing, and a bulletproof (< 50cal (12.7mm)) largely magic-proof metal armor on top of the wing) in front, outside the wall. Both side flanks have a Pegasus stallion 200 meters behind them.
>
> A zebra mare armed with a gravity-controlled blade on both front hooves, together with a male Changeling comes over the hill further away from the wall.
>
> They notice Strawberry Cocoa and Blademaster Alpha running towards them. The duo starts running towards the ponies while the Changeling is charging his horn.
>
> Blademaster Alpha opens and lifts his right wing up and starts charging it, creating visible audible electricity. Strawberry Cocoa notices the Changeling's glowing horn, charges hers in turn.
>
> 50 meters away, the Changeling fires a tesla ball aimed at Strawberry Cocoa. 2 meters before contact she executes her spell, creating an anti-electricity wall that disintegrates on contact with the tesla ball, destroying it.
>
> Blademaster Alpha swings his right wing towards the Changeling for a counter attack with an electricity ball who side-steps the fairly slow-moving attack, not realizing Strawberry Cocoa has been keeping her horn lit right after Blademaster Alpha launched his, guiding the ball to the Changeling's left side, making direct contact. He screams in pain, convulses a little, and collapses.
>
> - WARNING 1 OF 3: Partial spinal paralysis by electrocution: movement offline.
> - WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing __seven five__ percents online.
>
> ~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and zebra came.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa executes a spell. She turns to Blademaster Alpha, the zebra stops.
>
>
>
>
Blademaster Alpha: Time to hide.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa's Magic Command: Charging 'Short-medium-range dual teleport'.
>
>
> The Changeling gets the feeling something's off, looks behind up to the sky, and seeing the huge shell reaching ¼ the curve, with 15 seconds left, mutters \"Did you morons just ... ?\".
>
>
>
> The Changeling pulls an epipill from his left front hoof back pouch and bites it.
>
> - UPDATE 1 OF 2: Leg nerves partially unblocked by adrenaline: movement online.
>
>
>
>
Blademaster Alpha: Ruckin' sucks for them.
>
>
> The Changeling tries to use his magic. It's not working too well, but he gets an injector from the same pouch and holds it above him.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa executes the teleport, moving both behind the wall. 10 seconds to impact.
>
> - Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition __two zero three__ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !
>
> Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie make a sliding dash to cover. The Pegasi far behind them plant explosive screens. Everyone puts their hooves into their ears.
>
> The zebra arrives to her teammate, turns around, the Changeling jumps on her back, she starts sprinting towards the wall at full speed, he injects her with a yellow epipen.
>
>
> The duo makes it 4/10 of the way to the wall when the shell impacts into the downhill, making a 2 meters deep crater, sending fragments and a very powerful shockwave towards the wall.
>
> The shockwave, facing both forwards towards the duo and downwards, flings the friendly fire statistics into the air, the fragments slice them really heavily. Both make blood-stopping screams. The ponies behind the wall hear them all too well.
>
> The fragments hit the wall, making scratching/thud sounds. 1½ seconds later the shockwave shakes the wall, temporarily tilting ½ centimeters inwards.
>
> The friendly fire statistics hit the wall top edge at very high speed, the victims making highly sickening sounds of crushed bones and snapped coats, muscles, and spines, falling to the ground behind the wall in front of Strawberry Cocoa, making a sickening splash sound. Both are instantly dead from the impact to the wall, not enough time to feel nor react.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa, with a somewhat louder voice: Holy motherfuck, that was disgusting.
>
> Combined with hearing the sickening sounds and seeing the corpses, Blademaster Alpha gags a little and spits, while Applejack pukes.
>
>
>
>
> Twilight Sparkle's radio spell: Foxtrot-Lima-1, back to your positions.
>
>
> Applejack is back to her spot while Pinkie Pie is looking towards the other ponies.
>
> - ||STATUS BLACK !!||
>
> Applejack starts panting with an open mouth, puke/spit dripping from her mouth, face in a full shock.
>
> She starts muttering unintelligible words. Pinkie Pie hears it, turns around to Applejack, face changing to a wondering one.
>
> Pinkie Pie: Umm, Applejack ... ?
> Applejack at a low volume: < unintelligible, very garbled >
> Pinkie Pie, getting concerned: I couldn't hear you, what did y- ... ?
>
> Applejack's irises start turning red and Pinkie Pie was already moving to stand in front of her, tilts head to the right.
>
> \"Apple- ... -jack ?\" in a very concerned voice. Applejack's panting gets heavier and slower.
> \"Are you okey ?\".
>
> Applejack closes her mouth, lowers her head. A little over a couple seconds later she starts growling lightly. Pinkie Pie is reaching for her radio holder on her neck, when suddenly Applejack lifts her head to look at her, an angry face on, spit foam coming from between the teeth.
>
> Pinkie Pie's eyes widen as she notices Applejack's irises are blood-red instead of red, let alone her normal green, and visibly glowing.
>
> Pinkie Pie jumps away in horror. Applejack assaults her, barely missing. Pinkie Pie jumps again. Hits the radio's big button with the right hoof:
>
> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission online.
> Pinkie Pie loudly: \"Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bra-- ... !\", gets cut off by Applejack's another assault, misses.
> Pinkie Pie loudly:
>
> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission complete.
>
> The radio makes some static noise, then clearly, while Applejack is assaulting rapidly:
> - Copy that Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo, Code Romeo-Bravo medevac en route, E T A 1. Out.
>
> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission exit 0.
>
> Pinkie faces and tells Applejack: Hang in there Applejack, help is coming.
>
>
> A minute later Pinkie Pie sees the Pegasus diving fast, waits 5 seconds, faces Applejack and lets her come at her, slightly dodging and carefully pushes Applejack's head to the ground.
>
> The Pegasus lands on Applejack with a syringe in mouth, stabs Applejack's right-side neck with it, causing Applejack to yell in pain, and uses his left hoof to push the piston in, which proportionally makes Applejack yell louder, pulls the syringe out, jumps off, and puts the syringe into a bottle. Applejack drops unconscious after 5 seconds of involuntary convulsions.
>
> They start piling Applejack on the special carriage on the Pegasus' back, Pinkie Pie tightening the straps. The Pegasus takes off.
>
> Pinkie Pie on radio: Alpha-Juliett shipment en route. Out.
> Hotel 1 on radio: Hotel 1 copies.
> Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ copies.
> High Command on radio: High Command copies.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell: Bravo-Mike-Alpha reinforcing Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo by teleport. Out.
>
>
> 10 minutes later the Pegasus has landed outside the building nicknamed Madness Box where a couple white-dressed unicorn stallions are standing.
>
> Unicorn 1's radio spell: Hotel 1 confirms Alpha-Juliett shipment arrival. Out.
>
> Unicorn 1: Red Break claims another victim, 1 of Elements Of Harmony no less.
> FL1B evac Pegasus: I know, right. At least she's recoverable.
> Unicorn 2: Yeah. She'll be back in the field in 5 hours, give or take a few mins.
>
> Using telekinesis the unicorns quickly unstrap Applejack, unicorn 1 takes her out, unicorn 2 places the straps back in the carriage, unstraps and turns off her radio, the Pegasus grabs some water and a blueberry pie slice from a secure box while the unicorns take Applejack into the Box. The Pegasus takes a non-hurrying trip back to Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo.
>
> Each Madness Box room is a special both-ways soundproof one with super-soft padding.
>
> - grabs a computer tablet from the wall shelf next to the door, taps a button on the screen.
>
> The tablet's machine voice says \"Detection in progress\", then 10 seconds later:
> - DETECTION COMPLETE:
> - PATIENT 'Applejack',
> - SPECIES 'Earth',
> - AGE '29',
> - SEX 'female',
> - PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
> - AT '4 minutes'
>
> Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.
> High Command on radio: High Command confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.
>
> After which unicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After unicorn 2 verifies she's secure, unicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.
Edited by rautamiekka
rautamiekka

# WARNING

# PREFACE

- Applejack  
- Celestia  
- Pinkie Pie  
- OC=Strawberry Cocoa  

# STORY
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Blademaster Alpha: Time to hide.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa's Magic Command: Charging 'Short-medium-range dual teleport'.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Blademaster Alpha: Ruckin' sucks for them.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> The fragments hit the wall, making scratching/thud sounds. 1½ seconds later the shockwave shakes the wall, temporarily tilting ½ centimeters inwards.
>
>
> Strawberry Cocoa, with a somewhat louder voice: Holy motherfuck, that was disgusting.
>
>
>
>
>
> Twilight Sparkle's radio spell: Foxtrot-Lima-1, back to your positions.
>
>
>
> - ||STATUS BLACK !!||
>
>
>
> Pinkie Pie: Umm, Applejack ... ?
> Applejack at a low volume: < unintelligible, very garbled >
> Pinkie Pie, getting concerned: I couldn't hear you, what did y- ... ?
>
>
> \"Apple- ... -jack ?\" in a very concerned voice. Applejack's panting gets heavier and slower.
> \"Are you okey ?\".
>
>
>
>
> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission online.
> Pinkie Pie loudly: \"Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bra-- ... !\", gets cut off by Applejack's another assault, misses.
> Pinkie Pie loudly:
>
> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission complete.
>
>
> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission exit 0.
>
> Pinkie faces and tells Applejack: Hang in there Applejack, help is coming.
>
>
>
>
>
> Pinkie Pie on radio: Alpha-Juliett shipment en route. Out.
> Hotel 1 on radio: Hotel 1 copies.
>
> Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell: Bravo-Mike-Alpha reinforcing Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo by teleport. Out.
>
>
>
> Unicorn 1's radio spell: Hotel 1 confirms Alpha-Juliett shipment arrival. Out.
>
> Unicorn 1: Red Break claims another victim, 1 of Elements Of Harmony no less.
> FL1B evac Pegasus: I know, right. At least she's recoverable.
> Unicorn 2: Yeah. She'll be back in the field in 5 hours, give or take a few mins.
>
>
>
>
> - DETECTION COMPLETE:
> - PATIENT 'Applejack',
> - SPECIES 'Earth',
> - AGE '29',
> - SEX 'female',
> - PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
> - AT '4 minutes'
>
>
Reason: Improved formatting.
Edited by rautamiekka
rautamiekka

***__[NOTE# 2021-09-27] Due to the automatic conversion to Markdown by Derpibooru, the formatting of the posts is fucked as of this note, so I recommend using the alternative places for reading.__***

> __***FIRST UP:***__
> >
WARNING

# PREFACE

Originally posted to [DeviantArt](https://www.deviantart.com/rautamiekka/art/rUNM4WS-0-edit-2021-03-02-870149533) cuz FIMFiction's writing guide made so many "I don't have the skills nor the motivation for these"-level demands for perfection I could read 2/10 of the whole page before saying "fuck this, I'll just put it to DA". Only now I realized that maybe Db has a Forum dedicated for fanfics, so here we are.

There's a LENGTHY explanations/lore section after the story, which is 100% spoilers. You can use your browser's search feature behind CTRL+F (I think it's Command+F for Mac; CTRL+F should work for 98-99% of other operating systems and desktop environments) to search for " THE END." without quotes (that's 4 spaces).

- Applejack  
- Celestia  
- Pinkie Pie  
- OC=Strawberry Cocoa  

> **Due to Db's 20kB being lower than this whole story I had to post in 3 parts, but you can check the paste.gg one which is an adless no-strings-attached free pastebin where you can click the "Raw" button to see just the text on the screen if that's more your style.**

# STORY

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Applejack and Pinkie Pie are teamed together to guard the right flank, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash the left flank, divided by a 5 meters tall 25 meters wide tungsten-steel synthetic alloy wall, with Strawberry Cocoa and a Pegasus stallion "Blademaster Alpha" \(armed with a retractable blade on the side of the left wing, non-retractable blade on the back end of the wing, and a bulletproof \(\< 50cal \(12.7mm\)\) largely magic-proof metal armor on top of the wing\) in front, outside the wall. Both side flanks have a Pegasus stallion 200 meters behind them.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> A zebra mare armed with a gravity-controlled blade on both front hooves, together with a male Changeling comes over the hill further away from the wall.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> They notice Strawberry Cocoa and Blademaster Alpha running towards them. The duo starts running towards the ponies while the Changeling is charging his horn.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Blademaster Alpha opens and lifts his right wing up and starts charging it, creating visible audible electricity. Strawberry Cocoa notices the Changeling's glowing horn, charges hers in turn.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> 50 meters away, the Changeling fires a tesla ball aimed at Strawberry Cocoa. 2 meters before contact she executes her spell, creating an anti-electricity wall that disintegrates on contact with the tesla ball, destroying it.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Blademaster Alpha swings his right wing towards the Changeling for a counter attack with an electricity ball who side-steps the fairly slow-moving attack, not realizing Strawberry Cocoa has been keeping her horn lit right after Blademaster Alpha launched his, guiding the ball to the Changeling's left side, making direct contact. He screams in pain, convulses a little, and collapses.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The Changeling's Magic Command:
> - WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing \_\_seven five\_\_ percents online.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\> ~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and zebra came.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Strawberry Cocoa executes a spell. She turns to Blademaster Alpha, the zebra stops.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - Diagnosis thread 1: fatal error: invalid brain interface response.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Strawberry Cocoa whispers:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - That's a fucking \_\_two zero three he\_\_, 18 \_\_secs\_\_. That ling's a-fucked.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Blademaster Alpha: Time to hide.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Strawberry Cocoa's Magic Command: Charging 'Short-medium-range dual teleport'.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - Diagnosis thread 2: mana pool connection restored.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The Changeling gets the feeling something's off, looks behind up to the sky, and seeing the huge shell reaching ¼ the curve, with 15 seconds left, mutters "Did you morons just ... ?".
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The zebra realizes the same, turns around and starts sprinting towards him.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - Diagnosis thread 3: horn interface unresponsive.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The Changeling pulls an epipill from his left front hoof back pouch and bites it.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - UPDATE 1 OF 2: Leg nerves partially unblocked by adrenaline: movement online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - UPDATE 2 OF 2: Flight compromised: left wing five percents online.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> He gets up and starts clumsily moving towards the zebra.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Strawberry Cocoa whispers:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - Looks like they figured that out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Blademaster Alpha: Ruckin' sucks for them.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - UPDATE: horn interface partially online.
>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Strawberry Cocoa executes the teleport, moving both behind the wall. 10 seconds to impact.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition \_\_two zero three\_\_ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie make a sliding dash to cover. The Pegasi far behind them plant explosive screens. Everyone puts their hooves into their ears.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The zebra arrives to her teammate, turns around, the Changeling jumps on her back, she starts sprinting towards the wall at full speed, he injects her with a yellow epipen.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> 5 seconds later impact and deafening explosion.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The duo makes it 4/10 of the way to the wall when the shell impacts into the downhill, making a 2 meters deep crater, sending fragments and a very powerful shockwave towards the wall.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The shockwave, facing both forwards towards the duo and downwards, flings the friendly fire statistics into the air, the fragments slice them really heavily. Both make blood-stopping screams. The ponies behind the wall hear them all too well.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The fragments hit the wall, making scratching/thud sounds. 1½ seconds later the shockwave shakes the wall, temporarily tilting ½ centimeters inwards.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The friendly fire statistics hit the wall top edge at very high speed, the victims making highly sickening sounds of crushed bones and snapped coats, muscles, and spines, falling to the ground behind the wall in front of Strawberry Cocoa, making a sickening splash sound. Both are instantly dead from the impact to the wall, not enough time to feel nor react.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Strawberry Cocoa, with a somewhat louder voice: Holy motherfuck, that was disgusting.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Combined with hearing the sickening sounds and seeing the corpses, Blademaster Alpha gags a little and spits, while Applejack pukes.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Blademaster Alpha under his breath: Better them than me.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> ||Textual representation of Applejack's brain's internal status:||
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> FL1B evac Pegasus on radio:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - Foxtrot-Lima-1: blast dispersed.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;>
>
Twilight Sparkle's radio spell: Foxtrot-Lima-1, back to your positions.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The evac Pegasi store away their explosive screens.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Applejack is back to her spot while Pinkie Pie is looking towards the other ponies.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> ||Textual representation of Applejack's brain's internal status:||
> - ||STATUS BLACK !!||
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Applejack starts panting with an open mouth, puke/spit dripping from her mouth, face in a full shock.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> She starts muttering unintelligible words. Pinkie Pie hears it, turns around to Applejack, face changing to a wondering one.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie: Umm, Applejack ... ?
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Applejack at a low volume: \< unintelligible, very garbled \>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie, getting concerned: I couldn't hear you, what did y- ... ?
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Applejack's irises start turning red and Pinkie Pie was already moving to stand in front of her, tilts head to the right.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> "Apple- ... -jack ?" in a very concerned voice. Applejack's panting gets heavier and slower.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> "Are you okey ?".
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Applejack closes her mouth, lowers her head. A little over a couple seconds later she starts growling lightly. Pinkie Pie is reaching for her radio holder on her neck, when suddenly Applejack lifts her head to look at her, an angry face on, spit foam coming from between the teeth.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie's eyes widen as she notices Applejack's irises are blood-red instead of red, let alone her normal green, and visibly glowing.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie jumps away in horror. Applejack assaults her, barely missing. Pinkie Pie jumps again. Hits the radio's big button with the right hoof:
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie loudly: "Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bra-- ... !", gets cut off by Applejack's another assault, misses.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie loudly:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo: Code Romeo-Bravo, unit Alpha-Juliett ! Over.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission complete.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The radio makes some static noise, then clearly, while Applejack is assaulting rapidly:
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission exit 0.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie faces and tells Applejack: Hang in there Applejack, help is coming.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> While the evac Pegasus is coming, Pinkie Pie keeps dodging Applejack.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> A minute later Pinkie Pie sees the Pegasus diving fast, waits 5 seconds, faces Applejack and lets her come at her, slightly dodging and carefully pushes Applejack's head to the ground.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The Pegasus lands on Applejack with a syringe in mouth, stabs Applejack's right-side neck with it, causing Applejack to yell in pain, and uses his left hoof to push the piston in, which proportionally makes Applejack yell louder, pulls the syringe out, jumps off, and puts the syringe into a bottle. Applejack drops unconscious after 5 seconds of involuntary convulsions.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> They start piling Applejack on the special carriage on the Pegasus' back, Pinkie Pie tightening the straps. The Pegasus takes off.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Pinkie Pie on radio: Alpha-Juliett shipment en route. Out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Hotel 1 on radio: Hotel 1 copies.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ copies.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> High Command on radio: High Command copies.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell: Bravo-Mike-Alpha reinforcing Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo by teleport. Out.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Blademaster Alpha is teleported close by in 2 seconds.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> 10 minutes later the Pegasus has landed outside the building nicknamed Madness Box where a couple white-dressed unicorn stallions are standing.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Unicorn 1's radio spell: Hotel 1 confirms Alpha-Juliett shipment arrival. Out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ copies.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> High Command on radio: High Command copies.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Unicorn 1: Red Break claims another victim, 1 of Elements Of Harmony no less.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> FL1B evac Pegasus: I know, right. At least she's recoverable.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Unicorn 2: Yeah. She'll be back in the field in 5 hours, give or take a few mins.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Using telekinesis the unicorns quickly unstrap Applejack, unicorn 1 takes her out, unicorn 2 places the straps back in the carriage, unstraps and turns off her radio, the Pegasus grabs some water and a blueberry pie slice from a secure box while the unicorns take Applejack into the Box. The Pegasus takes a non-hurrying trip back to Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Each Madness Box room is a special both-ways soundproof one with super-soft padding.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Applejack floats while unicorn 2
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - injects into the back of her head just under the skull
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - puts the injector in a bottle
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - injects her with nutritions and water
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - injects a high amount of anesthetics into her spine
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> - grabs a computer tablet from the wall shelf next to the door, taps a button on the screen.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> The tablet's machine voice says "Detection in progress", then 10 seconds later:
> - DETECTION COMPLETE:
> - PATIENT 'Applejack',
> - SPECIES 'Earth',
> - AGE '29',
> - SEX 'female',
> - PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
> - AT '4 minutes'
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> High Command on radio: High Command confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.
>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;> After which unicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After unicorn 2 verifies she's secure, unicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.
Edited by rautamiekka
rautamiekka

***__[NOTE 2021-09-27] Due to the automatic conversion to Markdown by Derpibooru, the formatting of the posts is fucked as of this note, so I recommend using the alternative places for reading.__***

> > WARNING
Somewhat detailed gore/violence in 2 scenes.

# PREFACE

Originally posted to [DeviantArt](https://www.deviantart.com/rautamiekka/art/rUNM4WS-0-edit-2021-03-02-870149533) cuz FIMFiction's writing guide made so many "I don't have the skills nor the motivation for these"-level demands for perfection I could read 2/10 of the whole page before saying "fuck this, I'll just put it to DA". Only now I realized that maybe Db has a Forum dedicated for fanfics, so here we are.

There's a LENGTHY explanations/lore section after the story, which is 100% spoilers. You can use your browser's search feature behind CTRL+F (I think it's Command+F for Mac; CTRL+F should work for 98-99% of other operating systems and desktop environments) to search for " THE END." without quotes (that's 4 spaces).

- Applejack  
- Celestia  
- Pinkie Pie  
- OC=Strawberry Cocoa  

> **Due to Db's 20kB being lower than this whole story I had to post in 3 parts, but you can check the paste.gg one which is an adless no-strings-attached free pastebin where you can click the "Raw" button to see just the text on the screen if that's more your style.**

# STORY

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Ponies along with zebra nationalists and the converted Changelings are at war with the zebra anarchists and unconverted Changelings. The zebra race is split in half, with the anarchists outnumbering the nationalists 1½:1. The converted Changelings outnumber the unconverted ones 1.2:1. A thick large cloud of black magic is lingering in the air around the frontline.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack and Pinkie Pie are teamed together to guard the right flank, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash the left flank, divided by a 5 meters tall 25 meters wide tungsten-steel synthetic alloy wall, with Strawberry Cocoa and a Pegasus stallion "Blademaster Alpha" \(armed with a retractable blade on the side of the left wing, non-retractable blade on the back end of the wing, and a bulletproof \(\< 50cal \(12.7mm\)\) largely magic-proof metal armor on top of the wing\) in front, outside the wall. Both side flanks have a Pegasus stallion 200 meters behind them.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A zebra mare armed with a gravity-controlled blade on both front hooves, together with a male Changeling comes over the hill further away from the wall.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;They notice Strawberry Cocoa and Blademaster Alpha running towards them. The duo starts running towards the ponies while the Changeling is charging his horn.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha opens and lifts his right wing up and starts charging it, creating visible audible electricity. Strawberry Cocoa notices the Changeling's glowing horn, charges hers in turn.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;50 meters away, the Changeling fires a tesla ball aimed at Strawberry Cocoa. 2 meters before contact she executes her spell, creating an anti-electricity wall that disintegrates on contact with the tesla ball, destroying it.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha swings his right wing towards the Changeling for a counter attack with an electricity ball who side-steps the fairly slow-moving attack, not realizing Strawberry Cocoa has been keeping her horn lit right after Blademaster Alpha launched his, guiding the ball to the Changeling's left side, making direct contact. He screams in pain, convulses a little, and collapses.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Changeling's Magic Command:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - WARNING 1 OF 3: Partial spinal paralysis by electrocution: movement offline.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - WARNING 2 OF 3: High magic interference detected: magic systems offline.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing \_\_seven five\_\_ percents online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Diagnosis in progress ...

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and zebra came.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa executes a spell. She turns to Blademaster Alpha, the zebra stops.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Diagnosis thread 1: fatal error: invalid brain interface response.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa whispers:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; That's a fucking \_\_two zero three he\_\_, 18 \_\_secs\_\_. That ling's a-fucked.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha: Time to hide.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa's Magic Command: Charging 'Short-medium-range dual teleport'.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Diagnosis thread 2: mana pool connection restored.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Changeling gets the feeling something's off, looks behind up to the sky, and seeing the huge shell reaching ¼ the curve, with 15 seconds left, mutters "Did you morons just ... ?".

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The zebra realizes the same, turns around and starts sprinting towards him.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Diagnosis thread 3: horn interface unresponsive.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Changeling pulls an epipill from his left front hoof back pouch and bites it.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - UPDATE 1 OF 2: Leg nerves partially unblocked by adrenaline: movement online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - UPDATE 2 OF 2: Flight compromised: left wing five percents online.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;He gets up and starts clumsily moving towards the zebra.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Looks like they figured that out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha: Ruckin' sucks for them.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; UPDATE: horn interface partially online.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Changeling tries to use his magic. It's not working too well, but he gets an injector from the same pouch and holds it above him.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa executes the teleport, moving both behind the wall. 10 seconds to impact.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition \_\_two zero three\_\_ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie make a sliding dash to cover. The Pegasi far behind them plant explosive screens. Everyone puts their hooves into their ears.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The zebra arrives to her teammate, turns around, the Changeling jumps on her back, she starts sprinting towards the wall at full speed, he injects her with a yellow epipen.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;5 seconds later impact and deafening explosion.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The duo makes it 4/10 of the way to the wall when the shell impacts into the downhill, making a 2 meters deep crater, sending fragments and a very powerful shockwave towards the wall.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The shockwave, facing both forwards towards the duo and downwards, flings the friendly fire statistics into the air, the fragments slice them really heavily. Both make blood-stopping screams. The ponies behind the wall hear them all too well.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The fragments hit the wall, making scratching/thud sounds. 1½ seconds later the shockwave shakes the wall, temporarily tilting ½ centimeters inwards.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The friendly fire statistics hit the wall top edge at very high speed, the victims making highly sickening sounds of crushed bones and snapped coats, muscles, and spines, falling to the ground behind the wall in front of Strawberry Cocoa, making a sickening splash sound. Both are instantly dead from the impact to the wall, not enough time to feel nor react.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa, with a somewhat louder voice: Holy motherfuck, that was disgusting.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Combined with hearing the sickening sounds and seeing the corpses, Blademaster Alpha gags a little and spits, while Applejack pukes.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha under his breath: Better them than me.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Textual representation of Applejack's brain's internal status:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Temporal lobe reports ultra-corrupted auditory feed !
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Thalamus reports black magic in visual feed !
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Long-term memory unreachable !

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;FL1B evac Pegasus on radio:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Foxtrot-Lima-1: blast dispersed.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Twilight Sparkle's radio spell: Foxtrot-Lima-1, back to your positions.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The evac Pegasi store away their explosive screens.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack is back to her spot while Pinkie Pie is looking towards the other ponies.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Textual representation of Applejack's brain's internal status:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Primary visual cortex reports hyper-corrupted visual feed !
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Blood-brain barrier overrun by black magic !
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - STATUS BLACK !!

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack starts panting with an open mouth, puke/spit dripping from her mouth, face in a full shock.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;She starts muttering unintelligible words. Pinkie Pie hears it, turns around to Applejack, face changing to a wondering one.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie: Umm, Applejack ... ?
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack at a low volume: \< unintelligible, very garbled \>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie, getting concerned: I couldn't hear you, what did y- ... ?

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack's irises start turning red and Pinkie Pie was already moving to stand in front of her, tilts head to the right.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;"Apple- ... -jack ?" in a very concerned voice. Applejack's panting gets heavier and slower.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;"Are you okey ?".

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack closes her mouth, lowers her head. A little over a couple seconds later she starts growling lightly. Pinkie Pie is reaching for her radio holder on her neck, when suddenly Applejack lifts her head to look at her, an angry face on, spit foam coming from between the teeth.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie's eyes widen as she notices Applejack's irises are blood-red instead of red, let alone her normal green, and visibly glowing.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie jumps away in horror. Applejack assaults her, barely missing. Pinkie Pie jumps again. Hits the radio's big button with the right hoof:

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie loudly: "Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bra-- ... !", gets cut off by Applejack's another assault, misses.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie loudly:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo: Code Romeo-Bravo, unit Alpha-Juliett ! Over.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission complete.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The radio makes some static noise, then clearly, while Applejack is assaulting rapidly:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Copy that Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo, Code Romeo-Bravo medevac en route, E T A 1. Out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Hotel 1 copies Code Romeo-Bravo. Madness Box on standby. Out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Hotel 1 HQ copies Code Romeo-Bravo.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - High Command copies Code Romeo-Bravo.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission exit 0.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie faces and tells Applejack: Hang in there Applejack, help is coming.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;While the evac Pegasus is coming, Pinkie Pie keeps dodging Applejack.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A minute later Pinkie Pie sees the Pegasus diving fast, waits 5 seconds, faces Applejack and lets her come at her, slightly dodging and carefully pushes Applejack's head to the ground.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Pegasus lands on Applejack with a syringe in mouth, stabs Applejack's right-side neck with it, causing Applejack to yell in pain, and uses his left hoof to push the piston in, which proportionally makes Applejack yell louder, pulls the syringe out, jumps off, and puts the syringe into a bottle. Applejack drops unconscious after 5 seconds of involuntary convulsions.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;They start piling Applejack on the special carriage on the Pegasus' back, Pinkie Pie tightening the straps. The Pegasus takes off.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie on radio: Alpha-Juliett shipment en route. Out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hotel 1 on radio: Hotel 1 copies.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ copies.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;High Command on radio: High Command copies.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell: Bravo-Mike-Alpha reinforcing Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo by teleport. Out.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha is teleported close by in 2 seconds.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;10 minutes later the Pegasus has landed outside the building nicknamed Madness Box where a couple white-dressed unicorn stallions are standing.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Unicorn 1's radio spell: Hotel 1 confirms Alpha-Juliett shipment arrival. Out.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Unicorn 1: Red Break claims another victim, 1 of Elements Of Harmony no less.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;FL1B evac Pegasus: I know, right. At least she's recoverable.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Unicorn 2: Yeah. She'll be back in the field in 5 hours, give or take a few mins.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Using telekinesis the unicorns quickly unstrap Applejack, unicorn 1 takes her out, unicorn 2 places the straps back in the carriage, unstraps and turns off her radio, the Pegasus grabs some water and a blueberry pie slice from a secure box while the unicorns take Applejack into the Box. The Pegasus takes a non-hurrying trip back to Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Each Madness Box room is a special both-ways soundproof one with super-soft padding.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack floats while unicorn 2
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- injects into the back of her head just under the skull
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- puts the injector in a bottle
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- injects her with nutritions and water
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- injects a high amount of anesthetics into her spine
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- grabs a computer tablet from the wall shelf next to the door, taps a button on the screen.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The tablet's machine voice says "Detection in progress", then 10 seconds later:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- DETECTION COMPLETE:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - INJECTED BOT 'Zepto Bot 1',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PATIENT 'Applejack',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PATIENT CALL SIGN 'Alpha-Juliett'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - RACE 'pony, biological',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - SPECIES 'Earth',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - AGE '29',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - SEX 'female',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - RESIDENCY 'Sweet Apple Acres',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - MUNICIPALITY 'Ponyville' OF 'Western Equestria'.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - 1: 'Red Break'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - AT '4 minutes'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PAUSED BY 'blackout injection'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - CAUSED BY 'mental resilience threshold exceeded'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - TIPPED BY 'long-term external black magic influence'.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - NO FURTHER PROBLEMS DETECTED.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - NUTRITIONAL STATE 'full, augmented',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - HYDRATION STATE 'full, augmented',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PATIENT RECOVERABILITY 'perfect',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - 'Zepto Bot 1' POWER STORAGE STATE 'full, augmented'.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - 'Zepto Bot 1' calibrated.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Connection to 'Hotel 1' HQ online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Connection to High Command online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - 'Zepto Bot 1' online.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;High Command on radio: High Command confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;After which unicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After unicorn 2 verifies she's secure, unicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.
Reason: Fixed it for you
Edited by Princess Celestia
rautamiekka

***__[NOTE 2021-09-27] Due to the automatic conversion to Markdown by Derpibooru, the formatting of the posts is fucked as of this note, so I recommend using the alternative places for reading.__***

> > WARNING

# PREFACE

>
This 'My Little Pony G4: Friendship is Magic' alternate-universe short war story is a huge combined fest of headcanons/ideas of my own and derivations from elsewhere expanded with my main OC, estimated taking place around 2-3 years before season 9's \(final season\) timeskip. Many are by no means originally mine.
>

- Applejack  
- Celestia  
- Pinkie Pie  
- OC=Strawberry Cocoa  

# STORY

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Ponies along with zebra nationalists and the converted Changelings are at war with the zebra anarchists and unconverted Changelings. The zebra race is split in half, with the anarchists outnumbering the nationalists 1½:1. The converted Changelings outnumber the unconverted ones 1.2:1. A thick large cloud of black magic is lingering in the air around the frontline.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack and Pinkie Pie are teamed together to guard the right flank, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash the left flank, divided by a 5 meters tall 25 meters wide tungsten-steel synthetic alloy wall, with Strawberry Cocoa and a Pegasus stallion "Blademaster Alpha" \(armed with a retractable blade on the side of the left wing, non-retractable blade on the back end of the wing, and a bulletproof \(\< 50cal \(12.7mm\)\) largely magic-proof metal armor on top of the wing\) in front, outside the wall. Both side flanks have a Pegasus stallion 200 meters behind them.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A zebra mare armed with a gravity-controlled blade on both front hooves, together with a male Changeling comes over the hill further away from the wall.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;They notice Strawberry Cocoa and Blademaster Alpha running towards them. The duo starts running towards the ponies while the Changeling is charging his horn.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha opens and lifts his right wing up and starts charging it, creating visible audible electricity. Strawberry Cocoa notices the Changeling's glowing horn, charges hers in turn.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;50 meters away, the Changeling fires a tesla ball aimed at Strawberry Cocoa. 2 meters before contact she executes her spell, creating an anti-electricity wall that disintegrates on contact with the tesla ball, destroying it.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha swings his right wing towards the Changeling for a counter attack with an electricity ball who side-steps the fairly slow-moving attack, not realizing Strawberry Cocoa has been keeping her horn lit right after Blademaster Alpha launched his, guiding the ball to the Changeling's left side, making direct contact. He screams in pain, convulses a little, and collapses.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - WARNING 1 OF 3: Partial spinal paralysis by electrocution: movement offline.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - WARNING 2 OF 3: High magic interference detected: magic systems offline.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing \_\_seven five\_\_ percents online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Diagnosis in progress ...

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and zebra came.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa executes a spell. She turns to Blademaster Alpha, the zebra stops.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Diagnosis thread 1: fatal error: invalid brain interface response.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; That's a fucking \_\_two zero three he\_\_, 18 \_\_secs\_\_. That ling's a-fucked.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha: Time to hide.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa's Magic Command: Charging 'Short-medium-range dual teleport'.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Diagnosis thread 2: mana pool connection restored.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Changeling gets the feeling something's off, looks behind up to the sky, and seeing the huge shell reaching ¼ the curve, with 15 seconds left, mutters "Did you morons just ... ?".

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The zebra realizes the same, turns around and starts sprinting towards him.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Diagnosis thread 3: horn interface unresponsive.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Changeling pulls an epipill from his left front hoof back pouch and bites it.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - UPDATE 1 OF 2: Leg nerves partially unblocked by adrenaline: movement online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - UPDATE 2 OF 2: Flight compromised: left wing five percents online.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;He gets up and starts clumsily moving towards the zebra.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Looks like they figured that out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha: Ruckin' sucks for them.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; UPDATE: horn interface partially online.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Changeling tries to use his magic. It's not working too well, but he gets an injector from the same pouch and holds it above him.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa executes the teleport, moving both behind the wall. 10 seconds to impact.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition \_\_two zero three\_\_ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie make a sliding dash to cover. The Pegasi far behind them plant explosive screens. Everyone puts their hooves into their ears.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The zebra arrives to her teammate, turns around, the Changeling jumps on her back, she starts sprinting towards the wall at full speed, he injects her with a yellow epipen.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;5 seconds later impact and deafening explosion.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The duo makes it 4/10 of the way to the wall when the shell impacts into the downhill, making a 2 meters deep crater, sending fragments and a very powerful shockwave towards the wall.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The shockwave, facing both forwards towards the duo and downwards, flings the friendly fire statistics into the air, the fragments slice them really heavily. Both make blood-stopping screams. The ponies behind the wall hear them all too well.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The fragments hit the wall, making scratching/thud sounds. 1½ seconds later the shockwave shakes the wall, temporarily tilting ½ centimeters inwards.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The friendly fire statistics hit the wall top edge at very high speed, the victims making highly sickening sounds of crushed bones and snapped coats, muscles, and spines, falling to the ground behind the wall in front of Strawberry Cocoa, making a sickening splash sound. Both are instantly dead from the impact to the wall, not enough time to feel nor react.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa, with a somewhat louder voice: Holy motherfuck, that was disgusting.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Combined with hearing the sickening sounds and seeing the corpses, Blademaster Alpha gags a little and spits, while Applejack pukes.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha under his breath: Better them than me.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Temporal lobe reports ultra-corrupted auditory feed !
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Thalamus reports black magic in visual feed !
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Long-term memory unreachable !

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;FL1B evac Pegasus on radio:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Foxtrot-Lima-1: blast dispersed.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Twilight Sparkle's radio spell: Foxtrot-Lima-1, back to your positions.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The evac Pegasi store away their explosive screens.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack is back to her spot while Pinkie Pie is looking towards the other ponies.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Primary visual cortex reports hyper-corrupted visual feed !
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Blood-brain barrier overrun by black magic !
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - STATUS BLACK !!

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack starts panting with an open mouth, puke/spit dripping from her mouth, face in a full shock.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;She starts muttering unintelligible words. Pinkie Pie hears it, turns around to Applejack, face changing to a wondering one.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie: Umm, Applejack ... ?
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack at a low volume: \< unintelligible, very garbled \>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie, getting concerned: I couldn't hear you, what did y- ... ?

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack's irises start turning red and Pinkie Pie was already moving to stand in front of her, tilts head to the right.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;"Apple- ... -jack ?" in a very concerned voice. Applejack's panting gets heavier and slower.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;"Are you okey ?".

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack closes her mouth, lowers her head. A little over a couple seconds later she starts growling lightly. Pinkie Pie is reaching for her radio holder on her neck, when suddenly Applejack lifts her head to look at her, an angry face on, spit foam coming from between the teeth.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie's eyes widen as she notices Applejack's irises are blood-red instead of red, let alone her normal green, and visibly glowing.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie jumps away in horror. Applejack assaults her, barely missing. Pinkie Pie jumps again. Hits the radio's big button with the right hoof:

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie loudly: "Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bra-- ... !", gets cut off by Applejack's another assault, misses.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie loudly:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo: Code Romeo-Bravo, unit Alpha-Juliett ! Over.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission complete.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The radio makes some static noise, then clearly, while Applejack is assaulting rapidly:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Copy that Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo, Code Romeo-Bravo medevac en route, E T A 1. Out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Hotel 1 copies Code Romeo-Bravo. Madness Box on standby. Out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Hotel 1 HQ copies Code Romeo-Bravo.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - High Command copies Code Romeo-Bravo.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission exit 0.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie faces and tells Applejack: Hang in there Applejack, help is coming.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;While the evac Pegasus is coming, Pinkie Pie keeps dodging Applejack.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A minute later Pinkie Pie sees the Pegasus diving fast, waits 5 seconds, faces Applejack and lets her come at her, slightly dodging and carefully pushes Applejack's head to the ground.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Pegasus lands on Applejack with a syringe in mouth, stabs Applejack's right-side neck with it, causing Applejack to yell in pain, and uses his left hoof to push the piston in, which proportionally makes Applejack yell louder, pulls the syringe out, jumps off, and puts the syringe into a bottle. Applejack drops unconscious after 5 seconds of involuntary convulsions.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;They start piling Applejack on the special carriage on the Pegasus' back, Pinkie Pie tightening the straps. The Pegasus takes off.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pinkie Pie on radio: Alpha-Juliett shipment en route. Out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hotel 1 on radio: Hotel 1 copies.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell: Bravo-Mike-Alpha reinforcing Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo by teleport. Out.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Blademaster Alpha is teleported close by in 2 seconds.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;10 minutes later the Pegasus has landed outside the building nicknamed Madness Box where a couple white-dressed unicorn stallions are standing.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Unicorn 1's radio spell: Hotel 1 confirms Alpha-Juliett shipment arrival. Out.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Unicorn 1: Red Break claims another victim, 1 of Elements Of Harmony no less.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;FL1B evac Pegasus: I know, right. At least she's recoverable.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Unicorn 2: Yeah. She'll be back in the field in 5 hours, give or take a few mins.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Using telekinesis the unicorns quickly unstrap Applejack, unicorn 1 takes her out, unicorn 2 places the straps back in the carriage, unstraps and turns off her radio, the Pegasus grabs some water and a blueberry pie slice from a secure box while the unicorns take Applejack into the Box. The Pegasus takes a non-hurrying trip back to Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Each Madness Box room is a special both-ways soundproof one with super-soft padding.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Applejack floats while unicorn 2
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- injects into the back of her head just under the skull
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- puts the injector in a bottle
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- injects her with nutritions and water
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- injects a high amount of anesthetics into her spine
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- grabs a computer tablet from the wall shelf next to the door, taps a button on the screen.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The tablet's machine voice says "Detection in progress", then 10 seconds later:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- DETECTION COMPLETE:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - INJECTED BOT 'Zepto Bot 1',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PATIENT 'Applejack',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PATIENT CALL SIGN 'Alpha-Juliett'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - RACE 'pony, biological',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - SPECIES 'Earth',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - AGE '29',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - SEX 'female',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - RESIDENCY 'Sweet Apple Acres',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - MUNICIPALITY 'Ponyville' OF 'Western Equestria'.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - 1: 'Red Break'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - AT '4 minutes'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PAUSED BY 'blackout injection'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - CAUSED BY 'mental resilience threshold exceeded'
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - TIPPED BY 'long-term external black magic influence'.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - NO FURTHER PROBLEMS DETECTED.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - NUTRITIONAL STATE 'full, augmented',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - HYDRATION STATE 'full, augmented',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - PATIENT RECOVERABILITY 'perfect',
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - 'Zepto Bot 1' POWER STORAGE STATE 'full, augmented'.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - 'Zepto Bot 1' calibrated.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Connection to 'Hotel 1' HQ online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - Connection to High Command online.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - 'Zepto Bot 1' online.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;High Command on radio: High Command confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;After which unicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After unicorn 2 verifies she's secure, unicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.
Reason: Fixed it for you
rautamiekka

> > `WARNING

PREFACE
This 'My Little Pony G4: Friendship is Magic' alternate-universe short war story is a huge combined fest of headcanons/ideas of my own and derivations from elsewhere expanded with my main OC, estimated taking place around 2-3 years before season 9's \(final season\) timeskip. Many are by no means originally mine.`

>

There's a LENGTHY explanations/lore section after the story, which is 100% spoilers. You can use your browser's search feature behind CTRL+F (I think it's Command+F for Mac; CTRL+F should work for 98-99% of other operating systems and desktop environments) to search for "` THE END.`" without quotes (that's 4 spaces).

- Applejack  

- Celestia  

- Pinkie Pie  

- OC=Strawberry Cocoa  

`

STORY
Ponies along with zebra nationalists and the converted Changelings are at war with the zebra anarchists and unconverted Changelings. The zebra race is split in half, with the anarchists outnumbering the nationalists 1½:1. The converted Changelings outnumber the unconverted ones 1.2:1. A thick large cloud of black magic is lingering in the air around the frontline.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie are teamed together to guard the right flank, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash the left flank, divided by a 5 meters tall 25 meters wide tungsten-steel synthetic alloy wall, with Strawberry Cocoa and a Pegasus stallion "Blademaster Alpha" \(armed with a retractable blade on the side of the left wing, non-retractable blade on the back end of the wing, and a bulletproof \(\< 50cal \(12.7mm\)\) largely magic-proof metal armor on top of the wing\) in front, outside the wall. Both side flanks have a Pegasus stallion 200 meters behind them.

A zebra mare armed with a gravity-controlled blade on both front hooves, together with a male Changeling comes over the hill further away from the wall.

They notice Strawberry Cocoa and Blademaster Alpha running towards them. The duo starts running towards the ponies while the Changeling is charging his horn.

Blademaster Alpha opens and lifts his right wing up and starts charging it, creating visible audible electricity. Strawberry Cocoa notices the Changeling's glowing horn, charges hers in turn.

50 meters away, the Changeling fires a tesla ball aimed at Strawberry Cocoa. 2 meters before contact she executes her spell, creating an anti-electricity wall that disintegrates on contact with the tesla ball, destroying it.

Blademaster Alpha swings his right wing towards the Changeling for a counter attack with an electricity ball who side-steps the fairly slow-moving attack, not realizing Strawberry Cocoa has been keeping her horn lit right after Blademaster Alpha launched his, guiding the ball to the Changeling's left side, making direct contact. He screams in pain, convulses a little, and collapses.

The Changeling's Magic Command:
- WARNING 1 OF 3: Partial spinal paralysis by electrocution: movement offline.
- WARNING 2 OF 3: High magic interference detected: magic systems offline.
- WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing \_\_seven five\_\_ percents online.
- Diagnosis in progress ...

\~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and zebra came.

Strawberry Cocoa executes a spell. She turns to Blademaster Alpha, the zebra stops.

Diagnosis thread 1: fatal error: invalid brain interface response.

Strawberry Cocoa whispers:
That's a fucking \_\_two zero three he\_\_, 18 \_\_secs\_\_. That ling's a-fucked.

Strawberry Cocoa's Magic Command: Charging 'Short-medium-range dual teleport'.

Diagnosis thread 2: mana pool connection restored.

The Changeling gets the feeling something's off, looks behind up to the sky, and seeing the huge shell reaching ¼ the curve, with 15 seconds left, mutters "Did you morons just ... ?".

The zebra realizes the same, turns around and starts sprinting towards him.

Diagnosis thread 3: horn interface unresponsive.

The Changeling pulls an epipill from his left front hoof back pouch and bites it.

- UPDATE 1 OF 2: Leg nerves partially unblocked by adrenaline: movement online.
- UPDATE 2 OF 2: Flight compromised: left wing five percents online.

He gets up and starts clumsily moving towards the zebra.

Looks like they figured that out.

UPDATE: horn interface partially online.

The Changeling tries to use his magic. It's not working too well, but he gets an injector from the same pouch and holds it above him.

Strawberry Cocoa executes the teleport, moving both behind the wall. 10 seconds to impact.

Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell:
Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition \_\_two zero three\_\_ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !

Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie make a sliding dash to cover. The Pegasi far behind them plant explosive screens. Everyone puts their hooves into their ears.

The zebra arrives to her teammate, turns around, the Changeling jumps on her back, she starts sprinting towards the wall at full speed, he injects her with a yellow epipen.

5 seconds later impact and deafening explosion.

The duo makes it 4/10 of the way to the wall when the shell impacts into the downhill, making a 2 meters deep crater, sending fragments and a very powerful shockwave towards the wall.

The shockwave, facing both forwards towards the duo and downwards, flings the friendly fire statistics into the air, the fragments slice them really heavily. Both make blood-stopping screams. The ponies behind the wall hear them all too well.

The fragments hit the wall, making scratching/thud sounds. 1½ seconds later the shockwave shakes the wall, temporarily tilting ½ centimeters inwards.

The friendly fire statistics hit the wall top edge at very high speed, the victims making highly sickening sounds of crushed bones and snapped coats, muscles, and spines, falling to the ground behind the wall in front of Strawberry Cocoa, making a sickening splash sound. Both are instantly dead from the impact to the wall, not enough time to feel nor react.

Strawberry Cocoa, with a somewhat louder voice: Holy motherfuck, that was disgusting.

Combined with hearing the sickening sounds and seeing the corpses, Blademaster Alpha gags a little and spits, while Applejack pukes.

Blademaster Alpha under his breath: Better them than me.

Textual representation of Applejack's brain's internal status:
- Temporal lobe reports ultra-corrupted auditory feed !
- Thalamus reports black magic in visual feed !
- Long-term memory unreachable !

FL1B evac Pegasus on radio:
Foxtrot-Lima-1: blast dispersed.

The evac Pegasi store away their explosive screens.

Applejack is back to her spot while Pinkie Pie is looking towards the other ponies.

- Primary visual cortex reports hyper-corrupted visual feed !
- Blood-brain barrier overrun by black magic !
- STATUS BLACK !!

Applejack starts panting with an open mouth, puke/spit dripping from her mouth, face in a full shock.

She starts muttering unintelligible words. Pinkie Pie hears it, turns around to Applejack, face changing to a wondering one.

Pinkie Pie: Umm, Applejack ... ?
Applejack at a low volume: \< unintelligible, very garbled \>
Pinkie Pie, getting concerned: I couldn't hear you, what did y- ... ?

Applejack's irises start turning red and Pinkie Pie was already moving to stand in front of her, tilts head to the right.

"Apple- ... -jack ?" in a very concerned voice. Applejack's panting gets heavier and slower.
"Are you okey ?".

Applejack closes her mouth, lowers her head. A little over a couple seconds later she starts growling lightly. Pinkie Pie is reaching for her radio holder on her neck, when suddenly Applejack lifts her head to look at her, an angry face on, spit foam coming from between the teeth.

Pinkie Pie's eyes widen as she notices Applejack's irises are blood-red instead of red, let alone her normal green, and visibly glowing.

Pinkie Pie jumps away in horror. Applejack assaults her, barely missing. Pinkie Pie jumps again. Hits the radio's big button with the right hoof:

Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission online.
Pinkie Pie loudly: "Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bra-- ... !", gets cut off by Applejack's another assault, misses.
Pinkie Pie loudly:
Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo: Code Romeo-Bravo, unit Alpha-Juliett ! Over.

Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission complete.

The radio makes some static noise, then clearly, while Applejack is assaulting rapidly:
- Copy that Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo, Code Romeo-Bravo medevac en route, E T A 1. Out.
- Hotel 1 copies Code Romeo-Bravo. Madness Box on standby. Out.
- Hotel 1 HQ copies Code Romeo-Bravo.
- High Command copies Code Romeo-Bravo.

Pinkie Pie's radio's machine voice: E-transmission exit 0.

Pinkie faces and tells Applejack: Hang in there Applejack, help is coming.

While the evac Pegasus is coming, Pinkie Pie keeps dodging Applejack.

A minute later Pinkie Pie sees the Pegasus diving fast, waits 5 seconds, faces Applejack and lets her come at her, slightly dodging and carefully pushes Applejack's head to the ground.

The Pegasus lands on Applejack with a syringe in mouth, stabs Applejack's right-side neck with it, causing Applejack to yell in pain, and uses his left hoof to push the piston in, which proportionally makes Applejack yell louder, pulls the syringe out, jumps off, and puts the syringe into a bottle. Applejack drops unconscious after 5 seconds of involuntary convulsions.

They start piling Applejack on the special carriage on the Pegasus' back, Pinkie Pie tightening the straps. The Pegasus takes off.

Pinkie Pie on radio: Alpha-Juliett shipment en route. Out.
Hotel 1 on radio: Hotel 1 copies.
Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ copies.
High Command on radio: High Command copies.

Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell: Bravo-Mike-Alpha reinforcing Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo by teleport. Out.

Blademaster Alpha is teleported close by in 2 seconds.

10 minutes later the Pegasus has landed outside the building nicknamed Madness Box where a couple white-dressed unicorn stallions are standing.

Unicorn 1's radio spell: Hotel 1 confirms Alpha-Juliett shipment arrival. Out.

Unicorn 1: Red Break claims another victim, 1 of Elements Of Harmony no less.
FL1B evac Pegasus: I know, right. At least she's recoverable.
Unicorn 2: Yeah. She'll be back in the field in 5 hours, give or take a few mins.

Using telekinesis the unicorns quickly unstrap Applejack, unicorn 1 takes her out, unicorn 2 places the straps back in the carriage, unstraps and turns off her radio, the Pegasus grabs some water and a blueberry pie slice from a secure box while the unicorns take Applejack into the Box. The Pegasus takes a non-hurrying trip back to Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo.

Each Madness Box room is a special both-ways soundproof one with super-soft padding.

Applejack floats while unicorn 2
- injects into the back of her head just under the skull
- puts the injector in a bottle
- injects her with nutritions and water
- injects a high amount of anesthetics into her spine
- grabs a computer tablet from the wall shelf next to the door, taps a button on the screen.

The tablet's machine voice says "Detection in progress", then 10 seconds later:
- DETECTION COMPLETE:
- INJECTED BOT 'Zepto Bot 1',
- PATIENT 'Applejack',
- PATIENT CALL SIGN 'Alpha-Juliett'
- RACE 'pony, biological',
- SPECIES 'Earth',
- AGE '29',
- SEX 'female',
- RESIDENCY 'Sweet Apple Acres',
- MUNICIPALITY 'Ponyville' OF 'Western Equestria'.
- PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
- 1: 'Red Break'
- AT '4 minutes'
- PAUSED BY 'blackout injection'
- CAUSED BY 'mental resilience threshold exceeded'
- TIPPED BY 'long-term external black magic influence'.
- NO FURTHER PROBLEMS DETECTED.
- NUTRITIONAL STATE 'full, augmented',
- HYDRATION STATE 'full, augmented',
- PATIENT RECOVERABILITY 'perfect',
- 'Zepto Bot 1' POWER STORAGE STATE 'full, augmented'.
- 'Zepto Bot 1' calibrated.
- Connection to 'Hotel 1' HQ online.
- Connection to High Command online.
- 'Zepto Bot 1' online.

Hotel 1 HQ on radio: Hotel 1 HQ confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.
High Command on radio: High Command confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.

After which unicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After unicorn 2 verifies she's secure, unicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.`
Reason: Added more text.
rautamiekka

***_+_[NOTE 2021-09-27] Due to the automatic conversion to Markdown by Derpibooru, the formatting of the posts is fucked as of this note, so I recommend using the alternative places for reading.+__*

[bq]+

> _
_***FIRST UP:***_+[bq]@[==_
> > `
WARNING

PREFACE
This 'My Little Pony G4: Friendship is Magic' alternate-universe short war story is a huge combined fest of headcanons/ideas of my own and derivations from elsewhere expanded with my main OC, estimated taking place around 2-3 years before season 9's \(final season\) timeskip. Many are by no means originally mine.==]@[/bq][/bq]

`
>

Originally posted to "[DeviantArt":](https://www.deviantart.com/rautamiekka/art/rUNM4WS-0-edit-2021-03-02-870149533) cuz FIMFiction's writing guide made so many "I don't have the skills nor the motivation for these"[==-==]level demands for perfection I could read 2/10 of the whole page before saying "fuck this, I'll just put it to DA". Only now I realized that maybe Db has a Forum dedicated for fanfics, so here we are.

- "[Black text on white background (and section links) @ Google Docs":](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DiHEXKc6WXuEMuOIaIK5-Dvl3SA6VrVEO7RIKy2aCFg/
)  
- "[White text on black background (and section links) @ Google Docs":](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RhqSH9seiUNEAa-AQAgNKzpUbj0zIhR_nxXOBYBxOw4/
)  
- "[paste.gg":](https://paste.gg/p/rautamiekka/26366f9782de4383a55ced698ee6f10b

)

+

__
This is in English+__ cuz there're many things here I either dunno the Finnish translation for, or it'd just be so much work to make it sound proper Finnish.

There's a LENGTHY explanations/lore section after the story, which is 100% spoilers. You can use your browser's search feature behind CTRL+F (I think it's Command+F for Mac; CTRL+F should work for 98-99% of other operating systems and desktop environments) to search for "@[==` THE END.==]@`" without quotes (that's 4 spaces).

- Applejack

- Celestia

- Pinkie Pie

- OC=Strawberry Cocoa

[bq]

> *
*Due to Db's 20kB being lower than this whole story I had to post in 3 parts, but you can check the paste.gg one which is an adless no-strings-attached free pastebin where you can click the "Raw" button to see just the text on the screen if that's more your style.*[/bq]

I hope you'll enjoy at least a little :D*

@[==

`
STORY

Applejack and Pinkie Pie are teamed together to guard the right flank, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash the left flank, divided by a 5 meters tall 25 meters wide tungsten-steel synthetic alloy wall, with Strawberry Cocoa and a Pegasus stallion "Blademaster Alpha" \(armed with a retractable blade on the side of the left wing, non-retractable blade on the back end of the wing, and a bulletproof \(\< 50cal \(12.7mm\)\) largely magic-proof metal armor on top of the wing\) in front, outside the wall. Both side flanks have a Pegasus stallion 200 meters behind them.

A zebra mare armed with a gravity-controlled blade on both front hooves, together with a male Changeling comes over the hill further away from the wall.

They notice Strawberry Cocoa and Blademaster Alpha running towards them. The duo starts running towards the ponies while the Changeling is charging his horn.

Blademaster Alpha opens and lifts his right wing up and starts charging it, creating visible audible electricity. Strawberry Cocoa notices the Changeling's glowing horn, charges hers in turn.

50 meters away, the Changeling fires a tesla ball aimed at Strawberry Cocoa. 2 meters before contact she executes her spell, creating an anti-electricity wall that disintegrates on contact with the tesla ball, destroying it.

Blademaster Alpha swings his right wing towards the Changeling for a counter attack with an electricity ball who side-steps the fairly slow-moving attack, not realizing Strawberry Cocoa has been keeping her horn lit right after Blademaster Alpha launched his, guiding the ball to the Changeling's left side, making direct contact. He screams in pain, convulses a little, and collapses.

- WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing \_\_seven five\_\_ percents online.

\~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and zebra came.

Strawberry Cocoa executes a spell. She turns to Blademaster Alpha, the zebra stops.

That's a fucking \_\_two zero three he\_\_, 18 \_\_secs\_\_. That ling's a-fucked.

The Changeling gets the feeling something's off, looks behind up to the sky, and seeing the huge shell reaching ¼ the curve, with 15 seconds left, mutters "Did you morons just ... ?".

The Changeling pulls an epipill from his left front hoof back pouch and bites it.

The Changeling tries to use his magic. It's not working too well, but he gets an injector from the same pouch and holds it above him.

Strawberry Cocoa executes the teleport, moving both behind the wall. 10 seconds to impact.

Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition \_\_two zero three\_\_ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !

Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie make a sliding dash to cover. The Pegasi far behind them plant explosive screens. Everyone puts their hooves into their ears.

The zebra arrives to her teammate, turns around, the Changeling jumps on her back, she starts sprinting towards the wall at full speed, he injects her with a yellow epipen.

The duo makes it 4/10 of the way to the wall when the shell impacts into the downhill, making a 2 meters deep crater, sending fragments and a very powerful shockwave towards the wall.

The shockwave, facing both forwards towards the duo and downwards, flings the friendly fire statistics into the air, the fragments slice them really heavily. Both make blood-stopping screams. The ponies behind the wall hear them all too well.

The fragments hit the wall, making scratching/thud sounds. 1½ seconds later the shockwave shakes the wall, temporarily tilting ½ centimeters inwards.

The friendly fire statistics hit the wall top edge at very high speed, the victims making highly sickening sounds of crushed bones and snapped coats, muscles, and spines, falling to the ground behind the wall in front of Strawberry Cocoa, making a sickening splash sound. Both are instantly dead from the impact to the wall, not enough time to feel nor react.

Strawberry Cocoa, with a somewhat louder voice: Holy motherfuck, that was disgusting.

Combined with hearing the sickening sounds and seeing the corpses, Blademaster Alpha gags a little and spits, while Applejack pukes.

Applejack is back to her spot while Pinkie Pie is looking towards the other ponies.

- STATUS BLACK !!

Applejack starts panting with an open mouth, puke/spit dripping from her mouth, face in a full shock.

She starts muttering unintelligible words. Pinkie Pie hears it, turns around to Applejack, face changing to a wondering one.

Applejack at a low volume: \< unintelligible, very garbled \>

Applejack's irises start turning red and Pinkie Pie was already moving to stand in front of her, tilts head to the right.

"Apple- ... -jack ?" in a very concerned voice. Applejack's panting gets heavier and slower.
"Are you okey ?".

Applejack closes her mouth, lowers her head. A little over a couple seconds later she starts growling lightly. Pinkie Pie is reaching for her radio holder on her neck, when suddenly Applejack lifts her head to look at her, an angry face on, spit foam coming from between the teeth.

Pinkie Pie's eyes widen as she notices Applejack's irises are blood-red instead of red, let alone her normal green, and visibly glowing.

Pinkie Pie jumps away in horror. Applejack assaults her, barely missing. Pinkie Pie jumps again. Hits the radio's big button with the right hoof:

Pinkie Pie loudly: "Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bra-- ... !", gets cut off by Applejack's another assault, misses.
Pinkie Pie loudly:

The radio makes some static noise, then clearly, while Applejack is assaulting rapidly:
- Copy that Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo, Code Romeo-Bravo medevac en route, E T A 1. Out.

A minute later Pinkie Pie sees the Pegasus diving fast, waits 5 seconds, faces Applejack and lets her come at her, slightly dodging and carefully pushes Applejack's head to the ground.

The Pegasus lands on Applejack with a syringe in mouth, stabs Applejack's right-side neck with it, causing Applejack to yell in pain, and uses his left hoof to push the piston in, which proportionally makes Applejack yell louder, pulls the syringe out, jumps off, and puts the syringe into a bottle. Applejack drops unconscious after 5 seconds of involuntary convulsions.

They start piling Applejack on the special carriage on the Pegasus' back, Pinkie Pie tightening the straps. The Pegasus takes off.

Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell: Bravo-Mike-Alpha reinforcing Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo by teleport. Out.

10 minutes later the Pegasus has landed outside the building nicknamed Madness Box where a couple white-dressed unicorn stallions are standing.

Unicorn 2: Yeah. She'll be back in the field in 5 hours, give or take a few mins.

Using telekinesis the unicorns quickly unstrap Applejack, unicorn 1 takes her out, unicorn 2 places the straps back in the carriage, unstraps and turns off her radio, the Pegasus grabs some water and a blueberry pie slice from a secure box while the unicorns take Applejack into the Box. The Pegasus takes a non-hurrying trip back to Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo.

Each Madness Box room is a special both-ways soundproof one with super-soft padding.

- grabs a computer tablet from the wall shelf next to the door, taps a button on the screen.

- DETECTION COMPLETE:
- PATIENT 'Applejack',
- SPECIES 'Earth',
- AGE '29',
- SEX 'female',
- PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
- AT '4 minutes'
- 'Zepto Bot 1' online.

High Command on radio: High Command confirms Alpha-Juliett Zepto Bot 1 connection.

After which unicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After unicorn 2 verifies she's secure, unicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.==]@`
Reason: Added more text.
Edited by rautamiekka
rautamiekka

*_+[NOTE 2021-09-27] Due to the automatic conversion to Markdown by Derpibooru, the formatting of the posts is fucked as of this note.+_*

[b
q]+_*FIRST UP:*_+[bq]@[==WARNING

PREFACE
This 'My Little Pony G4: Friendship is Magic' alternate-universe short war story is a huge combined fest of headcanons/ideas of my own and derivations from elsewhere expanded with my main OC, estimated taking place around 2-3 years before season 9's (final season) timeskip. Many are by no means originally mine.==]@[/bq][/bq]

Originally posted to "DeviantArt":https://www.deviantart.com/rautamiekka/art/rUNM4WS-0-edit-2021-03-02-870149533 cuz FIMFiction's writing guide made so many "I don't have the skills nor the motivation for these"[==-==]level demands for perfection I could read 2/10 of the whole page before saying "fuck this, I'll just put it to DA". Only now I realized that maybe Db has a Forum dedicated for fanfics, so here we are.

- "Black text on white background (and section links) @ Google Docs":https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DiHEXKc6WXuEMuOIaIK5-Dvl3SA6VrVEO7RIKy2aCFg/
- "White text on black background (and section links) @ Google Docs":https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RhqSH9seiUNEAa-AQAgNKzpUbj0zIhR_nxXOBYBxOw4/
- "paste.gg":https://paste.gg/p/rautamiekka/26366f9782de4383a55ced698ee6f10b

+This is in English+ cuz there're many things here I either dunno the Finnish translation for, or it'd just be so much work to make it sound proper Finnish.

There's a LENGTHY explanations/lore section after the story, which is 100% spoilers. You can use your browser's search feature behind CTRL+F (I think it's Command+F for Mac; CTRL+F should work for 98-99% of other operating systems and desktop environments) to search for "@[== THE END.==]@" without quotes (that's 4 spaces).

- Applejack
- Celestia
- Pinkie Pie
- OC=Strawberry Cocoa
[bq]*Due to Db's 20kB being lower than this whole story I had to post in 3 parts, but you can check the paste.gg one which is an adless no-strings-attached free pastebin where you can click the "Raw" button to see just the text on the screen if that's more your style.*[/bq]

*I hope you'll enjoy at least a little :D*

@[==STORY

Applejack and Pinkie Pie are teamed together to guard the right flank, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash the left flank, divided by a 5 meters tall 25 meters wide tungsten-steel synthetic alloy wall, with Strawberry Cocoa and a Pegasus stallion "Blademaster Alpha" (armed with a retractable blade on the side of the left wing, non-retractable blade on the back end of the wing, and a bulletproof (< 50cal (12.7mm)) largely magic-proof metal armor on top of the wing) in front, outside the wall. Both side flanks have a Pegasus stallion 200 meters behind them.

- WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing __seven five__ percents online.

~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and zebra came.

That's a fucking __two zero three he__, 18 __secs__. That ling's a-fucked.

Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition __two zero three__ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !

- STATUS BLACK !!

Applejack at a low volume: < unintelligible, very garbled >

"Are you okey ?".

Pinkie Pie loudly:

- DETECTION COMPLETE:
- PATIENT 'Applejack',
- SPECIES 'Earth',
- AGE '29',
- SEX 'female',
- PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
- AT '4 minutes'
- 'Zepto Bot 1' online.

After which unicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After unicorn 2 verifies she's secure, unicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.==]@
No reason given
Edited by rautamiekka
rautamiekka

[bq]+_*FIRST UP:*_+[bq]@[==WARNING

PREFACE
This 'My Little Pony G4: Friendship is Magic' alternate-universe short war story is a huge combined fest of headcanons/ideas of my own and derivations from elsewhere expanded with my main OC, estimated taking place around 2-3 years before season 9's (final season) timeskip. Many are by no means originally mine.==]@[/bq][/bq]

Originally posted to "DeviantArt":https://www.deviantart.com/rautamiekka/art/rUNM4WS-0-edit-2021-03-02-870149533 cuz FIMFiction's writing guide made so many "I don't have the skills nor the motivation for these"[==-==]level demands for perfection I could read 2/10 of the whole page before saying "fuck this, I'll just put it to DA". Only now I realized that maybe Db has a Forum dedicated for fanfics, so here we are.

- "Black text on white background (and section links) @ Google Docs":https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DiHEXKc6WXuEMuOIaIK5-Dvl3SA6VrVEO7RIKy2aCFg/
- "White text on black background (and section links) @ Google Docs":https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RhqSH9seiUNEAa-AQAgNKzpUbj0zIhR_nxXOBYBxOw4/

+This is in English+ cuz there're many things here I either dunno the Finnish translation for, or it'd just be so much work to make it sound proper Finnish.

There's a LENGTHY explanations/lore section after the story, which is 100% spoilers. You can use your browser's search feature behind CTRL+F (I think it's Command+F for Mac; CTRL+F should work for 98-99% of other operating systems and desktop environments) to search for "@[== THE END.==]@" without quotes (that's 4 spaces).

- Applejack
- Celestia
- Pinkie Pie
- OC=Strawberry Cocoa
[bq]*Due to Db's 20kB (160k chars) being lower than this whole postory at 45.5k I had to post in 3 parts, but you can check the paste.gg one which is an adless no-strings-attached free pastebin where you can click the "Raw" button to see just the text on the screen if that's more your style.*[/bq]

@[==STORY

Applejack and Pinkie Pie are teamed together to guard the right flank, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash the left flank, divided by a 5 meters tall 25 meters wide tungsten-steel synthetic alloy wall, with Strawberry Cocoa and a Pegasus stallion "Blademaster Alpha" (armed with a retractable blade on the side of the left wing, non-retractable blade on the back end of the wing, and a bulletproof (< 50cal (12.7mm)) largely magic-proof metal armor on top of the wing) in front, outside the wall. Both side flanks have a Pegasus stallion 200 meters behind them.

- WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing __seven five__ percents online.

~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and zebra came.

That's a fucking __two zero three he__, 18 __secs__. That ling's a-fucked.

Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition __two zero three__ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !

- STATUS BLACK !!

"Are you okey ?".

Pinkie Pie loudly:

- DETECTION COMPLETE:
- PATIENT 'Applejack',
- SPECIES 'Earth',
- AGE '29',
- SEX 'female',
- PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
- AT '4 minutes'
- 'Zepto Bot 1' online.

After which unicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After unicorn 2 verifies she's secure, unicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.==]@
No reason given
Edited by rautamiekka
rautamiekka

[bq]+_*FIRST UP:*_+[bq]@[==WARNING

PREFACE

- Applejack
- Celestia
- Pinkie Pie
- OC=Strawberry Cocoa
[bq]*Due to Db's 20kB (160k chars) being lower than this whole post at 45.5k I had to post in 3 parts, but you can check the paste.gg one which is an adless no-strings-attached free pastebin where you can click the "Raw" button to see just the text on the screen if that's more your style.*[/bq]

@[==STORY

Blademaster Alpha swings his right wing towards the Changeling for a counter- attack with an electricity ball who side-steps the fairly slow-moving attack, not realizing Strawberry Cocoa has been keeping her horn lit right after Blademaster Alpha launched his, guiding the ball to the Changeling's left side, making direct contact. He screams in pain, convulses a little, and collapses.

"- WARNING 1 OF 3: Partial spinal paralysis by electrocution: movement offline."
"- WARNING 2 OF 3: High magic interference detected: magic systems offline."
"- WARNING 3 OF 3: Flight compromised by electrocution: left wing offline, right wing __seven- five__ percents online."
"- Diagnosis in progress ..."

~4 seconds later a heavy bang comes far away from the way the Changeling and Zzebra came.

Strawberry Cocoa executes a spell. She turns to Blademaster Alpha, Zthe zebra stops.

That's a fucking __two- zero- three he__, 18 __secs__. That ling's a-fucked.

Strawberry Cocoa's Magic Command: Charging 'Short-medium-range dual teleport' ...

ZThe zebra realizes the same, turns around and starts sprinting towards him.

"- UPDATE 1 OF 2: Leg nerves partially unblocked by adrenaline: movement online."
"- UPDATE 2 OF 2: Flight compromised: left wing five percents online."

He gets up and starts clumsily moving towards Zthe zebra.

Foxtrot-Lima-1 DANGER CLOSE: munition __two- zero- three__ Halo-Echo count 1, distant unsafe impact 7 !

ZThe zebra arrives to her teammate, turns around, the Changeling jumps on her back, she starts sprinting towards the wall at full speed, he injects her with a yellow epipen. 5 seconds to impact.

"- Temporal lobe reports ultra-corrupted auditory feed !"
"- Thalamus reports black magic in visual feed !"
"- Long-term memory unreachable !"

"- Primary visual cortex reports hyper-corrupted visual feed !"
"- Blood-brain barrier overrun by black magic !"
"- STATUS BLACK !!"

"Are you okey ?".

Pinkie Pie loudly:

"- Copy that Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo, Code Romeo-Bravo medevac en route, E- T- A 1. Out".
"- Hotel 1 copies Code Romeo-Bravo. Madness Box on standby. Out".
"- Hotel 1 HQ copies Code Romeo-Bravo".
"- High Command copies Code Romeo-Bravo".

Strawberry Cocoa's radio spell: "Bravo-Mike-Alpha reinforcing Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo by teleport. Out".

Using telekinesis the unicorns quickly unstrap Applejack, Uunicorn 1 takes her out, Uunicorn 2 places the straps back in the carriage, unstraps and turns off her radio, the Pegasus grabs some water and a blueberry pie slice from a secure box while the unicorns take Applejack into the Box. The Pegasus takes a non-hurrying trip back to Foxtrot-Lima-1-Bravo.

Applejack floats while Uunicorn 2

- DETECTION COMPLETE:
- PATIENT 'Applejack',
- SPECIES 'Earth',
- AGE '29',
- SEX 'female',
- PROBLEMS IN PATIENT:
- AT '4 minutes'
- 'Zepto Bot 1' online.

After which Uunicorn 2 places the tablet back onto the shelf, puts her into a straightjacket not even her exceptional Earth pony strength can damage, and a modular encased very comfortable helmet that allows 0 light. After Uunicorn 2 verifies she's secure, Uunicorn 1 lowers her onto the soft bed on the floor, placing her on her left side, and lowers + locks a highly heavy-duty metal cage over the bed.

U1: There, she's ready for treatment.

Both unicorns exit the room, close + lock the door and return to the hospital main area.

15 minutes later Aj's unconsciousness has transitioned into deep sleep. Throughout the 4-hour treatment, Aj sees dreams where she has a 3rd-person view on an Earth pony mare who doesn't have any colors, genociding entire villages of similar-looking ponies, zebras, Changelings, and griffons, among many others. The world looks real, but has nonsensical glitches and changes.

Despite all the horrors, spectating this madmare doesn't give her any reactions way or another, instead she's intrigued to see what comes next. After what felt like days of bloodbath, Aj finds herself lowering down to the ground, 5 meters away from the madmare. Aj's heart starts beating over double the normal speed and her blood pressure rises to uncomfortable levels.

The madmare, calmly, while still facing the other way, without moving her mouth: Well, it's finally over.
==]@
Reason: Expanded the abbreviated names.
Edited by rautamiekka