Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #C0F3 in topic [NSFW] [GRIMDARK] Fluttershy's Special Treat

Background Pony #C0F3
REver since I had moved to ponyville, I had the fortune of first meeting Fluttershy in the market when I was out to buy food. I saw her bent over trying to grab something from a crate, and I got a glance at her beautiful ass. It was round, plump, and glistening with sweat from the hot summer's midday. I could just barely see the outline of her fat, dark pussy and ponut under her sexy pink tail. She turned around I saw her beautiful face. Those round deep blue eyes, soft lips, long dark eyelashes. She looked at me and smiled and moved along. I was in love. Fast forward three weeks, and she is tied up my basement.

I had decided to ask her out, but she gracefully declined. My lust for her however was too strong, and one night I decided to snatch her. I had tied her to a small wooden table, her hooves bound to the legs and her wings and torso tied to the seat. I didn't tape her mouth shut, because I loved hearing her cute little whimpers and desperate pleas for freedom. I walked into the room and stroked the side of her face, which was stained with runny black eyeliner from her tears.

"P-Please, let me go, I'll do whatever you want just let me go..." she said desperately.

I stuck my thumb in her mouth and thought. do I want to shove my pulsing, hard erection down her throat and fuck her until she gags, or have my way with her beautiful dock. I decided the latter, since her ass was the first part of her that I saw. I went behind her and lifted up her tail exposing her dock.
DA delicious, sweet and salty smell wafted from her asshole and pussy. Her anus was huge, about four inches in diameter, thick and plump. Her pussy had nice fat lips, and a winking pink clit that darted in and out. CThe skin around her genitals was a dark tawny brown, darker than her fur, and glistening with her terrified sweat. I paced a hand on her large round rump. Upon my touch, she shuddered and started crying as she wet herself. The hot, salty, golden piss leaked out of her urethra onto the dirty floor below. I spread her fat little lips and licked up the savory piss from her clit. I stuck my middle finger into her moist hot puss and scraped a little bit of her pussy goo and urine out. I reached my piss and pussy juice covered finger over to her mouth.

"Lick it off," I demanded.

She sniffed, and timidly stuck out her trembling tongue towards my finger. I grabbed her neck with my other hand as her soft silky tongue licked her secretions from my finger.

"How does it taste?" I said

"I actually, kind of, l-like it..." A scared fluttershy responded.

"What's that? You are enjoying this?" I said. She blushed and whimpered.

"Bad little pony..." I said to her. "than you'll love this."

I went back and spread her anus open. The musky tangy scent of her asshole consumed me as I stuck three fingers into her sticky slimy hole. I scraped some clear milky anal mucas from the walls of her ass and made her suck it off my fingers.

"Do you like your anus juice too?" I said

"It's, f-fine." She said.

I went back and I started wildly fingering her asshole, stuffing three to four fingers at a time as she hollered and moaned. I reached down to a box full of sex toys that I had under the chair. I took out three huge steal balls.
Each one was aroud three pounds and four inches wide.

She screamed in pain and pleasure as I forced the first one into her gaping hole. She moaned loud and long as I fit the other two in.

"It's so deep, I feel it in my tummy!" She cried out.

"Push them out fluttershy, I wanna see you shit these out of your nasty asshole."

She pushed hard and after a couple minutes of straining the first one popped out with a wet sucking noise. The second one followed soon after, plopping in my hand. The third one was much deeper, so it was harder to get out. I stuck three fingers from each hand into her asshole and stretched, gaping her. I could see it way in the back behind her colon wall. It had entered her large intestine.

"Can you get it out? I'm so scared it might be s-stuck..." she said flustered

I reached to the table next to me and grabbed a large bottle of a thick white liquid. It was a huge vial of horse cum that I had collected from all the stallions that I had fucked in the past before meeting fluttershy. (I'm a nymphomaniac slut in ponyville, I'll let any handsome stallion dump a huge load in my asshole). I grabbed some laxatives from the kitchen and mixed the two.

"
Drink up," I said as I forced the bottle into her mouth. She gulped down the ransid horse cum and laxatives as quickly as she could.

"Ow, my tummy hurts," she said. I could hear juicy squirting noises inside of her body. It was coming.

"It's comming out~~" She moaned

I went behind her and saw last moment as the ball squirted out of her asshole, covered in anus juice with a stream of a clearish/tan substance stringing from it to her anus (I am not so sure what it was, probably a mixture of horse cum, piss, saliva, the works.)

Her asshole winked and she panted. I left the room to go upstairs, leaving her a broken mess.
Reason: REDACTED
Edited by Background Pony #C0F3