[NSFW, 9th season spoiler] A letter to Lyra [NSFW, 9th season spoiler]

Background God

In boop we trust!
Dear Lyra,

You don’t even know my name, but I know you well. I know that you live in Ponyville, Equestria. I also know that you have a friend, Sweetie Drops. I thought you two are just friends. It used to be like that, until I read the latest newspaper. I saw your and Sweetie’s photo there. You were wearing wedding veils, and riding in a wedding carriage. Does it mean that you’re lesbian? Does it mean everything is over between us? Does it mean that from now on I can’t dream of you? My heart is broken now, and the only pony who can make me happy again, is you. I wish I could go to Equestria, meet you there, and give you all my love and strong feelings. If I meet you there, I will love you for the rest of my life. I’ll give you everything you want. I will take the best care of you. I know that you will love me too.

I love you very much. I want to be with you, hug your sexy body, kiss your beautiful face, scratch your cute ears, pet your gorgeous mane. And, as a human male (yes, my darling, I know how much you like us), I can give you a real pleasure, like no one else can, not even your Sweetie Drops. I don’t know, either you like pony stallions or not, but I guarantee you, that I will make you the happiest female in the multiverse. Not that I want only to have sex with you, no, I want to love you, and feel that you love me too. I’m a lonely person, and I have a crush on you for many years. I’m so unhappy, and only you can help my heart come alive again.

So, Lyra, tell me please, when can I go to Ponyville, where I can meet you and see you myself? I’ll say everything I feel about you, looking in the depth of your beautiful eyes. I love you so much. You’re very beautiful.

Can’t wait to hear you soon.

With all my love,

Mr. Human.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide