Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic New Fanfiction Feedback!

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
However I really do like this story.

You did great with the atmosphere. Describing the breeding habits of bee changelings, or a dwelling without many hallways. And the land of Everbrook is so pretty with even a door with flowers.

And I definitely love a bit of mystery, intrigue and madness.

I think it's an ok prologue though it can definitely be improved.

I wish you would have named the Bee Changelings' town though. But I truly am curious to see what goes on next.

Poor Everbrook though! I wonder what our heroes will have to do to save her. I am curious. That's all for my somewhat unorganized review. But I definitely like it.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
However I really do like this story.

You did great with the atmosphere. Describing the breeding habits of bee changelings, or a dwelling without many hallways. And the land of Everbrook is so pretty with even a door with flowers.

And I definitely love a bit of mystery, intrigue and madness.

I think it's an ok prologue though it can definitely improved.

I wish you would have named the Bee Changelings' town though. But I truly am curious to see what go on next.

Poor Everbrook though! I wonder what our heroes will have to do to save her. I am curious. That's all for my somewhat unorganized review. But I definitely like it.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer