Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic New Fanfiction Feedback!

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I really like your story on Wattpad so far. I love the theme of different seasons. But before I go into what I like, I do have some critiques.

1. The pacing is a bit quick I think. I think it would be better if you slowed it down.

2. I think exploring all of Equestria, to find the princess is a bit too much area to cover even in months. I think you need to reduce the scale of it. Maybe make it just the area around Bee Chamgeling area.

3. I think it was foolish of the king to admit his daughter is missing to the general public. A report like that could cause untold worry to the changelings. I think he should've tried to hide the fact especially considering that a possible kidnapping could very well have been caused by creatures with rival political interests who could use the uncertainty to their own benefit.

4. I think Arctic's reasons for accusing Everbrook are too unreasonable. That being she was the only one available. I think it would have been better if Arctic had at least somewhat legitimate clues and reasons that she did kidnap his daughter.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I really like your story so far. I love the theme of different seasons. But before I go into what I like, I do have some critiques.

1. The pacing is a bit quick I think. I think it would be better if you slowed it down.

2. I think exploring all of Equestria, to find the princess is a bit too much area to cover even in months. I think you need to reduce the scale of it. Maybe make it just the area around Bee Chamgeling area.

3. I think it was foolish of the king to admit his daughter is missing to the general public. A report like that could cause untold worry to the changelings. I think he should've tried to hide the fact especially considering that a possible kidnapping could very well have been caused by creatures with rival political interests who could use the uncertainty to their own benefit.

. I think Arctic's reasons for accusing Everbrook are too unreasonable. That being she was the only one available. I think it would have been better if Arctic had at least somewhat legitimate clues and reasons that she did kidnap his daughter.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I really like your story so far. I love the theme of different seasons. But before I go into what I like, I do have some critiques.

Also3. I think it was foolish of the king to admit his daughter is missing to the general public. A report like that could cause untold worry to the changelings. I think he should've tried to hide the fact especially considering that a possible kidnapping could very well have been caused by creatures with rival political interests who could use the uncertainty to their own benefit.

3. I think Arctic's reasons for accusing Everbrook are too unreasonable. That being she was the only one available. I think it would have been better if heArctic had at least somewhat legitimate clues and reasons that she did kidnap his daughter.
No reason given