My Little Pony meets Murder Drones (Grimdark, mild language)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
What would happen if a nice bright happy harmless kids show met with a dark horrid young adult show? Well, this is where you’ll find out. 2 of my beloved ocs wonder into the wrong portal, this turning them into worker drones. But the catch, their hair is similar to their human hair and is the same color as back home and their eyes are somewhat the same. And both can fly. But other than that, things get more murderous than you’d expect an MLP episode to get. I also have 2 ideas for Murder Drones characters.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
Ponyville, Equestria, 6:45 am
The sun rises on another day in Equestria. Ponies waking up and starting their days. There’s Tremor Scoot, happily galloping to the CMC treehouse to meet up with his mentor, Empire, also in a happy mood. Once they met, they headed to Twilight’s castle library. But not for a mentoring session but rather, a hangout.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
PTS: What are you 2 doing here? You do realize you need permission to come in here right?
EJ and TS: various stuttering
PTS: giggles I’m kidding. You 2 are always welcome. But, what are you guys here for?
EJ: I wanted to come here and just… idk read with Tremor.
PTS: OK then. You 2 have fun.
TS: We will!
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
After about an hour, the 2 got up to wonder around. Then suddenly, Tremor had to go, BADLY. So in a frantic rush to NOT spoil the royal floors, Empire opened door after door after door after door and found a door that lead them somewhere. But plot twist: ‘‘twas not a door, rather, a portal. A portal to an unknown world. They fell from the sky and landed roughly on the ground.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh… where am I?
TS: BLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
EJ: What the… wait a second, why does my vision look… automated?
TS: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
Some random drone swoops in and grabs both characters and takes them to a remote area, far from others.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: What the… who are youAHAHA!
TS: AH! HE’S GONNA KILL US AAAAAAAAAAAA (TremorScoot.exe has stopped working)
The drone takes his acid tail and points it at them, adding suspense until he retracts it.
???: Hi there! You 2 must be new here.
EJ: Ya think?!
TS: ALL I WANTED WAS TO USE THE BATHROOM AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!
???: Woah, calm down, young one.
EJ: Who the heck are you?
N: I’m Serial Designation N! And you are?
EJ: Empire Jack and this is Tremor Scoot.
(Clarification: the REAL ponies are at the castle. The door just cloned them. We’ll get back to them in a bit)
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
Meanwhile at the castle, the door slammed shut, thus bringing Twilight and Spike to investigate. There was Empire confused on the ground and Tremor, hoping and twitching, desperate bit didn’t know his way around.
Spike: Bathroom’s over here and-
Tremor ran past him very fast, leaving him stunned. Meanwhile, Empire was confused and slightly unconscious.
TS: Empire you ok?
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Ye-yeah, absolutely. Just confused. This door is weird.
Meanwhile.
N: Nice to meet you both. But um, how did you 2 get here?
EJ: Well…
They explain what happened.
N: I see. That must’ve been strange.
TrSc: Tell me about it!
N: But EJ, you look like a Disassembly Drone. I think you may need a new name. We usually go with a one letter designation.
EJ: Maybe J?
N: J’s taken. Maybe E?
EJ: A for Apple!
N: Ok then. And Scoot. Just go by Tremor ok?
T: Ok…
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide