Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic My Fanfiction Ideas

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"[@Cosmas-the-Explorer":](/forums/writing/topics/my-fanfiction-ideas?post_id=4934033#post_4934033
)  
Teen AJ an
d Rarity argue in Home Ec draft part 2/2

AJ: That sounds like a great idea. _*she imitates a French accent_* Huh huh, this food that has fed my ancestors is too dumb! I must instead eat this icky discusting snails so I can look down on others.

Rarity: You're the one looking down on me! My goal is not to look down others but to elevate ponies from their barbaric initial state to become enlightened ladies and gentlemen.

AJ: You callin' mah family, barbarians?

That's a just little idea I had in my head.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"@Cosmas-the-Explorer":/forums/writing/topics/my-fanfiction-ideas?post_id=4934033#post_4934033
draft part 2/2

AJ: That sounds like a great idea. _she imitates a French accent_ Huh huh, this food that has fed my ancestors is too dumb! I must instead eat this icky discusting snails so I can look down on others.

Rarity: You're the one looking down on me! My goal is not to look down others but to elevate ponies from their barbaric initial state to become enlightened ladies and gentlemen.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
"@Cosmas-the-Explorer":/forums/writing/topics/my-fanfiction-ideas?post_id=4934033#post_4934033
draft part 2

AJ: That sounds like a great idea. _she imitates a French accent_ Huh huh, this food that has fed my ancestors is too dumb! I must instead eat this icky discusting snails so I can look down on others.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

No reason given