Interactive Streaming Fic (NSFW)

Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
@Ironwolf  
Sunset Shimmer let’s out a smirk as the nervous students seem to be having a Stern talking-to by the school authority figures outside the classroom Shimmer is in. The made decides to set up her tiny camera within a plant near by along with other little cams in discreet areas before the goldish mare turns to face the one by the main exit door “The reason I’m Number 2 out of all the streamers is because I give various vantage points. Take note everypony- err, creature I guess. Nah forget that, I won’t fall under that political correct nonsense.” Shimmer says as she brushes her mane to the side “So! Everypony- watching now, I got your futanari idea down for Starlight. But I decided to throw in a little multiple choice for added measure. What should our theme be for today?”

A. Species Swap (swap students species with staff)  
B. Gender Swap (self explanatory)  
C. Futa (School staff) on Female & Male (aka the students)

“Remember, all these choices are going to be used to directly punish the students… And eventually we’ll get to our lovely staff~”
Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
@Ironwolf  
Well I’m fine now, it’s just work. Like, I have a job and a girlfriend now. It’s tough to juggle anything, but I could try over the weekend maybe.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide