Viewing last 25 versions of post by Applepie2010 in topic I Just Don't Have The Hearth NSFW

Applepie2010
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Nostalgia Nerd
My 2011 stories about Hearth's Warming Eve.

Part 1

Autumn ended, and Christmas was on the way. Rarity she moved to Canterlot where she lived together with Prince Blueblood.

The ponies they held a farewell party for Rarity one evening, as both DJ Pon3 and Lyra played music. Rarity she held a speech for her friends, as midnight fell over Ponyville.

"I found my prince, but I always return if you need me!" Rarity she said to her friends under here speech.

The Christmas days passed, and Rarity she returned to help her friends if there was wildlife to fight or ponies in need. Then one day were Spike burping up a letter from the princess, and The Mane Six was invited to take part of a play.

"Interesting! We are going to star in an outdoor play about the history of Equestria the day before Hearth's Warming Eve next week!" Twilight said to her friends.

"And I made the costumes for you!" Rarity said to her friends.

The Mane Six got instructions about the play, as the Canterlot ponies was decorating the outdoor stage.

Both Rainbow Dash and Applejack could not sleep the day before the event, as Rainbow Dash was nervous.

"I know how you feel! You should see me before I entered my first rodeo as filly!" Applejack she said to the shaking Rainbow Dash.

Later was the two ponies falling asleep, as snow covered Ponyville that night. In the meanwhile, was Pinkie Pie busy with delivering presents to everypony in Ponyville.

Then the next day came, and everypony gathered in Canterot.

There was food and flags and on everywhere at the market. In the meanwhile was Soarin friends building the stage , and the ponies waited for the biggest show in the history of Equestria.

Later that evening, was a huge firework opening the show, as The Mane Six entererd the stage while the crowd cheered.
No reason given
Edited by Applepie2010
Applepie2010
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Nostalgia Nerd
My 2011 storyies about Hearth's Warming Eve.

Part 1

Autumn ended, and Christmas was on the way. Rarity she moved to Canterlot where she lived together with Prince Blueblood.

The ponies they held a farewell party for Rarity one evening, as both DJ Pon3 and Lyra played music. Rarity she held a speech for her friends, as midnight fell over Ponyville.

"I found my prince, but I always return if you need me!" Rarity she said to her friends under here speech.

The Christmas days passed, and Rarity she returned to help her friends if there was wildlife to fight or ponies in need. Then one day were Spike burping up a letter from the princess, and The Mane Six was invited to take part of a play.

"Interesting! We are going to star in an outdoor play about the history of Equestria the day before Hearth's Warming Eve next week!" Twilight said to her friends.

The Mane Six got instructions about the play, as the Canterlot ponies was decorating the outdoor stage.

Both Rainbow Dash and Applejack could not sleep the day before the event, as Rainbow Dash was nervous.

"I know how you feel! You should see me before I entered my first rodeo as filly!" Applejack she said to the shaking Rainbow Dash.

Later was the two ponies falling asleep, as snow covered Ponyville that night. In the meanwhile, was Pinkie Pie busy with delivering presents to everypony in Ponyville.

There was food and flags and on everywhere at the market. In the meanwhile was Soarin friends building the stage , and the ponies waited for the biggest show in the history of Equestria.

Later that evening, was a huge firework opening the show, as The Mane Six entererd the stage while the crowd cheered.
No reason given
Edited by Applepie2010
Applepie2010

Nostalgia Nerd
My story about Hearth's Warming Eve.

Part 1

Later that evening, was a huge firework opening the show. Applejack was a little nervous of the firework, as Rainbow Dash had stagefright again.

But it all went over, as
The Mane Six entererd the stage while the crowd cheered.
No reason given
Edited by Applepie2010
Applepie2010

Nostalgia Nerd
My story about Hearth's Warming Eve.

Part 1

Later that evening, was a huge firework opening the show. Applejack was a little nervous of the firework, as Rainbow Dash had stagefright again.

But it all went over, as The Mane Six entererd the stage while the crowd cheered.
No reason given
Edited by Applepie2010