Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfiction Scene Snippets

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
AJ: Rarity, you have the weirdest love interests. I get Blueblood. I mean he was a well defined in his looks I'll give you that. But why Tender Hooves!? Is this what you consider handsome?

Rarity: Darling, I like what is on the inside.

AJ: Of their wallets?

Rarity: No! Of their occupations! It's nice Blueblood was muscular but unlike you I am above physical looks, I look at their skills! This Tender Hooves has great skills in taste for instance!

AJ: YFirst off I do not judge my looks! And you do realize your still only looking at their jobs not their personalities right? This will end up badly.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer