Fanfic Writing General

Background Pony #E134
@Background Pony #AFD5  
All you need to know is this

The machine survives the explosion, lands in a pool amidst the absurdly oversized food(seemingly permanently broken, only to reactivate and turn Swallow Falls into a jungle(amongst other food-based landscapes) populated only by living food.

Imagine if the machine ended up in Equestria and turned the entire planet into what it turned Swallow Falls into
Background Pony #AFD5
@Background Pony #E134  
Well, you said what would happen if the machine landed in Equestria. Honestly, it could go like a crossover and such.

@Background Pony #E134  
@Background Pony #AFD5
All you need to know is this
The machine survives the explosion, lands in a pool amidst the absurdly oversized food(seemingly permanently broken, only to reactivate and turn Swallow Falls into a jungle(amongst other food-based landscapes) populated only by living food.
Imagine if the machine ended up in Equestria and turned the entire planet into what it turned Swallow Falls into

See what i mean when i said migrant ponies? (Not being mean, just stating my opinion)

Or alternatively, they contact Flint to help the ponies.

Still, a pretty interesting idea.
Background Pony #E134
@Background Pony #AFD5  
I don’t plan on having them contact anyone, as literally all of the foodimals(Flint’s word, not mine) aren’t hostile unless you are wearing/using something with this symbol  
full  
Which none of the creatures on Equus will be
Background Pony #E134
@Background Pony #AFD5  
Nyx stumbles through a portal to another dimension and ends up in another dimension where she becomes an expert fighter with highly advanced technology, gains a adorable best friend(which follows her everywhere, and then returns home 5 years later, wearing military-ish armor, an eye patch(because she lost one of her eyes during the five years), and having weapons and fighting skills stronger than the power from 100 Grogars combined into one single being.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide