Fanfic Writing General

Background Pony #4083
@Background Pony #AFD5  
What about where Nyx joins the Mushroom Kingdom heroes in their adventures

Or where Twilight wakes up and finds that she went back to the beginning of the show

Or where Nyx willingly becomes a changeling under Chrysalis
Background Pony #AFD5
@Background Pony #AFD5
What about where Nyx joins the Mushroom Kingdom heroes in their adventures
Or where Twilight wakes up and finds that she went back to the beginning of the show
Or where Nyx willingly becomes a changeling under Chrysalis

1st one is cool.  
2nd one reminds me of Black Mirror. (Look it up)  
3rd one is actually a very cool idea.
Background Pony #4083
@Background Pony #AFD5  
There’s actually several different versions of the second one

Also, there’s another one where Spike’s egg came from the gods

And another where Spike leaves his home and moves in with a friendly spider-pony named Violet Spark
Background Pony #AFD5
@Background Pony #AFD5
There’s actually several different versions of the second one
Also, there’s another one where Spike’s egg came from the gods
And another where Spike leaves his home and moves in with a friendly spider-pony named Violet Spark

2 and 3 are good.  
Can you tell me the different versions?
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
if I want to come up with a kingdom name what are some tips to name a kingdom based on its citizens? because in my AU the citizens are of different races as in:

(vampires, wolfponies, swamp ponies, witches, regular ponies, and ponies who are not a race but have powers in a way of saying)
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
@WyrmSpawN  
with vania at the end would match with one of the founders of the land but i say that the creatures see themselves as normal like anypony else, I guess I forgot to say that they live in a forest.

(though they have an invisible portal that takes them to a different land far from Equestria but still is mostly living in harmony with nature as much as they can)

so maybe something forest-related with vania could be something neat
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
lol this is funny it seems Transylvania means:

Transylvania, with an alternative Latin prepositional prefix, means “on the other side of the woods”. … German: Siebenbürgen, Transsilvanien. Hungarian: Erdély.

and transyl (i guess from what i researched means): Transylvania(ProperNoun) A region in the west of Romania. Etymology: From the preposition trans (meaning “across”) + silvam, the of silva meaning “forest”.

kinda funny because it would fit with the land but in-universe I don’t want it to seem uncreative due to sounding like the ponified name of Transylvania, which is trotsalvania so I still need to come up with my own name maybe with vania in it because of one of the founders or something
Background Pony #9E67
@Background Pony #AFD5  
Rise of Crystaltopia

After discovering shocking information in a dream, Nyx joins forces with several of Equestria’s enemies to overthrow Celestia and Luna, renaming Equestria as the Purity Empire
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide