Fanfic Writing General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Prompt: Sweetie Belle is jealous of how Rarity’s relationship with Fluttershy. Rarity comforts her, guides her and spends time with her. To Sweetie, it sometimes seems as if Fluttershy is Rarity’s real younger sister. (pre-Season 1 or Season 1 era)
Background Pony #4083
I have a whole bunch of ideas

One of them takes place in a AU with absolutely nothing from canon  
Characters, places in the world, and more are all different
Background Pony #4083
Here’s a fun activity.

We all say a random thing worthy of being used in an adventure story (plot, places, characters, ETC) and maybe even work on it together.

What do you think about that?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Here are some ideas I have now:

A traveller who writes in her magazines about all the cultures and exoticness she finds but she gets herself wrapped up in a war between the Unicorn rajas and the Pegasus tyrants. Or something like that.

Applejack as the leader of the Mane Six and Rarity as the second in command. Twilight would be the rookie that would have to learn overtime to become the leader.
Background Pony #4083
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
That’s a pretty good idea.  
An idea I had a long time ago was where the mane 6, CMC, Starlight, Trixie, and Spike travel across Equus, which is 100 times bigger than in canon
Background Pony #4083
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Great.  
The story is where filly Twilight sends a beam of magic into space during her entrance exam and 15 years later, that beam strikes the Mushroom Kingdom and merges the Mario universe with the MLP universe. Not just the characters, but everything
Background Pony #4083
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I actually have so many ideas for stories that it’s insane. My mind is like a idea generator

Anyway, the idea is where a pegasus mare named Starcatcher and her adopted daughter Constellation join Princess Hope to travel to many different parts of the world in order to reunite the other (non canon) princesses

It’s divided into 12 different sections with 90 chapters altogether
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide