Fanfic Writing General

PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Pubilq Phirm
I'm finally getting back into poking at writing again. Right now, I seem to be into editing the outline for NaNo project that's been kicking around in some form since 2012 and I also have two (hopefully shorter) stories I'd like to complete this week. I miss taking cross-country train rides for the lack of cell reception which was so crucial to getting me to start writing in the first place.

My creative writing queue looks something like:

1. Pair of short stories: one starring Spitfire with clop in the second half and one starring Rarity
2. A quintet of somewhat-crack pokésmut to be published under a different moniker
3. The remaining ⅔ or ¾ of a MarbleMac fic
4. About half of Rarity Does Canterlot
5. A miscellaneous crackfic scene or two
6. That NaNo project that I just can't forget

I'd like to finish these by the end of the year and then decide if I still like creative writing enough to continue or move my creative efforts to a different field, but programming projects and other IRL matters keep taking precedence.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
I’m trying to write two stories at the same time right now and I’m debating on whether or not to release their new chapters at the same time or just when they’re finished since I’m trying to start work on 2 other stories as well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furbooru - A furry-centric imageboard

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~