Fanfic Writing General

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

I keep trying to get some of my greentext stories converted to a more book-esque format but they all end up being not approved, I think I’m terrible at this.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/343510/the-diamond-in-the-gear

Might change my mind totally and replace Diamond Tiara with Filly Anon here; she’s better for that job, and rename it for Anonymous in Industria, a filly lost with no name trying to escape mass surveillance or integration from the party of a total dictatorship. But again I’m not confident at all with the writing.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Background Pony #FB51  
It’s hardly credible dragons keep fire inside, but IU’d rather move that on a less fantasy yet more badass, like their guts generates hydrazine gas or something similar.  
It’s a substance igniting immediately in contact of air when they decide to breathe fire when they want, or need to, also that substance being in their body definitively prevent them to freeze, giving them enough energy to fly at very high altitude (which can reach far less than -20C at 7000m)
Background Pony #09C7
Anyone know a thread discussing why Pinkie would be a great nurse or doctor?
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Finally posted a new chapter for my story. There have to be something ironic about the fact that what was intended to be a side chapter largely disconnected from the main story has the largest word count of any single chapter in the story so far.
Background Pony #DEA3
looking for a fic where Rainbow Dash has a ..sister (or maybe cousin?) who’s a comic book artists.  
.. and I think she’s also a batpony.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
In one of the stories I’m writing, there’s a group called the Inquisition. I wanted it to have four branches, each being named after one of the suits of the minor arcana from tarot. I figured out three of the four pretty quickly, but I was struggling with the last one. But, I finally figured it out. I had to change it from the traditional coin or pentacle, but I’m happy all the same.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I’m writing three different stories at the moment. Two are published, fall in the self insert area of things, and are available to read, while the last one is currently having its prologue written and is a game crossover. I want to know if I went overboard with the crossover stories long description.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide