Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr100dragon100 in topic Fanfic Writing General

Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/writing/topics/fanfic-writing-general?post_id=5239172#post_5239172)
ya i erased it sorry and i would expect alcohol i mean there is a pony in manehaten with a tattoo, mafia ponies and pinkie saying the punch has been spiked (due to spike sleeping in it but i know is a pun but it implies spiked punch exist)

i erased the links

my idea is that it is there is just not said much due to the rateing but it's implied
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/writing/topics/fanfic-writing-general?post_id=5239172#post_5239172)
ya i erased it sorry and i would expect alcohol i mean there is a pony in manehaten with a tattoo, mafia ponies and pinkie saying the punch has been spiked (due to spike sleeping in it but i know is a pun but it implies spiked punch exist)

i erased the links
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100