Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfic Writing General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"[@Background Pony #4083":](/forums/writing/topics/fanfic-writing-general?post_id=5035875#post_5035875
)  
Wow THAT is ambitious. I tip my hat to you. It does sound really cool.

How much have you planned out? Do you know know their personalities?

And I would wonder what other Princesses there would be. Maybe Princess of Art? Maybe Princess of Ice? Or maybe Princess of Discipline? Oh and maybe you can include some princes for good measure. And have some non pony princesses like maybe a Diamond Dog princess.

Oh and of course the princesses in Mario as well.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"@Background Pony #4083":/forums/writing/topics/fanfic-writing-general?post_id=5035875#post_5035875

How much have you planned out? Do you know know their personalities?

And I would wonder what other Princesses there would be. Maybe Princess of Art? Maybe Princess of Ice? Or maybe Princess of Discipline? Oh and maybe you can include some princes for good measure. And have some non pony princesses like maybe a Diamond Dog princess.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
"@Background Pony #4083":/forums/writing/topics/fanfic-writing-general?post_id=5035875#post_5035875

How much have you planned out?

No reason given