Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfic Writing General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I'm thinking of making my own retelling of the pilot of MLP.

I always felt like MLP's pilot was fine but it could've better. I want to make the part where Twilight learns to make friends more emotionally involved and more complex. Twilight also will have reasons why she doesn't want friends.

Basically the whole Twilight vs Nightmare Moon might be its own saga in my fanfic.

I will tweak the personalities a bit to my own liking.

For instance Twilight, will bshe's mucha lot more reserved and cold and notempe as friendly. She comes off as kind of aser a bit coundes. Acend ing to hier peers. Son over time she has to learn to open up to others and to rely don others. But she has unoderst kanow whdatble frieasonds whipy ishe's like buthis anotd hevr friends whaneed to freamily is likze. Sthey hasneed to be mopre sensitive to hers emotionalf upawkwardness to others.

But Rarity is probably the one I'm most interested in. I want to make her a little less uptight and focus more on her artistic side and her humanitarian side. In this one Rarity is still a bit snobbish but she's also open minded and individualistic, more than the rest of the Mane Six. Rarity I want to make into a very complex character.

(I'll be more specific later this is just me trying put my raw thoughts into writing. I'll have to clarify and expand upon my thoughts later. But I couldn't just leave these thoughts in my head forever.)
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training

I always felt like MLP's pilot was fine but it could've better. I want to make the part where Twilight learns to make friends more emotionally involved and more complex. Twilight also will have reasons why she doesn't want friends.

Basically the whole Twilight vs Nightmare Moon might be its own saga in my fanfic.

I will tweak the personalities a bit to my own liking. For instance Twilight will be much more cold tempered and serious. And in this one not only does she not know what friendship is like but not even what family is like. She has to open herself up.

But Rarity is probably the one I'm most interested in. I want to make her a little less uptight, like not wanting to camp, and focus more on her artistic side and her humanitarian side. In this one Rarity is still a bit snobbish but she's also open minded and individualistic, more than the rest of the Mane Six. Rarity I want to make into a very complex character.

(I'll be more specific later this is just me trying put my raw thoughts into writing. I'll have to clarify and expand upon my thoughts later. But I couldn't just leave these thoughts in my head forever.)
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

I will tweak the personalities a bit to my own liking. For instance Twilight will be much more cold tempered and serious. And in this one not only does she not know what friendship is like but not even what family is like. She has to open herself up.

But Rarity is probably the one I'm most interested in. I want to make her a little less uptight, like not wanting to camp, and focus more on her artistic side and her humanitarian side. In this one Rarity is still a bit snobbish but she's also open minded and individualistic, more than the rest of the Mane Six. Rarity I want to make into a very complex character.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

(I'll be more specific later this is just me trying put my raw thoughts into writing)
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

(I'll be more specific later this is just me trying put my thoughts into writing)
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

No reason given