Viewing last 25 versions of post by RogueBadnik in topic Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
"[@Philweasel":](/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/4015102#post_4015102
[bq="Philweasel"]
)  

>
And continuing my quest to steal everyone's characters [/bq]

You sure that's safe to do?

"

[
@Wiimeiser":](/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/4012037#post_4012037
[bq="Wiimeiser"]
) " 

> [
But how accurate are these stats?":](https://www.deviantart.com/somethingguy912/art/You-re-SPECIAL-FO4-Protagonists-753974303) [/bq]

It's hard to guess since this stats are from FO4. Littlepip (and most of the other characters from other fics) comes from Fallout 1, 2, 3 and New Vegas. Its also funny how the author established the peek of level being 755, referencing PHthe and proumbablyer thoughtf Blackjack hapters thatin levelPH. Before FO4, it was impossible to reach that since the level peek is 50 from Fallout 3 and New Vegas. [spoiler]||Considering that Blackjack lost her original body after being stolen by Cognitum, all her accumulated stats, levels and experience were lost and resetted, athus thinyway.[/king she is level 75 is impossibler]

.||
No reason given
Edited by RogueBadnik
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
"@Philweasel":/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/4015102#post_4015102
[bq="Philweasel"] And continuing my quest to steal everyone's characters [/bq]
You sure that's safe to do?

"@Wiimeiser":/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/4012037#post_4012037
[bq="Wiimeiser"] "But how accurate are these stats?":https://www.deviantart.com/somethingguy912/art/You-re-SPECIAL-FO4-Protagonists-753974303 [/bq]
It's hard to guess since this stats are from FO4. Littlepip (and most of the other characters from other fics) comes from Fallout 1, 2, 3 and New Vegas. Its also funny how the author established the peek of level being 755, referncing PH and probably thought Blackjack has that level. Before FO4, it was impossible to reach that since the level peek is 50 from Fallout 3 and New Vegas. [spoiler]Considering that Blackjack lost her original body after being stolen by Cognitum, all her accumulated stats, levels and experience were lost and resetted anyway.[/spoiler]

No reason given
Edited by RogueBadnik