Viewing last 25 versions of post by Philweasel in topic Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"[@Shadow the Hedgehog":](/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/3907440#post_3907440
)  
You almost certainly are playing version 1.1, as that's what's sold in the shops these days. Version 1.0 was nearly unplayable.

It's mostly quests breaking. It was really easy to lock yourself out of quests in Fallout 2, and I remember having plenty of apocalyptic rage fits as the game locked up for the three hundredth time during a fight because the AI couldn't decide what it wanted the bad guys to do (New Reno seemed to be particularly prone to it). And Gecko was nearly impossible for me, because random Ghouls would inexplicably turn hostile. It also crashed more than Fallout NV.

I'm British as well, so I got the 'no children' version, which completely broke a large chunk of the game.

https://sorcerers.net/community/threads/fallout-2-bugs-contains-spoilers.29221/

Fun fact, it was the first game I EVER patched. Fax Modem and everything.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"@Shadow the Hedgehog":/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/3907440#post_3907440
It's mostly quests breaking. It was really easy to lock yourself out of quests in Fallout 2, and I remember having plenty of apocalyptic rage fits as the game locked up for the three hundredth time during a fight because the AI couldn't decide what it wanted the bad guys to do (New Reno seemed to be particularly prone to it). And Gecko was nearly impossible for me, because random Ghouls would inexplicably turn hostile. It also crashed more than Fallout NV.

I'm British as well, so I got the 'no children' version, which completely broke a large chunk of the game.

https://sorcerers.net/community/threads/fallout-2-bugs-contains-spoilers.29221/
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel