Equestria Girls: Honor and Integrity

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Roughly based off of the Equestria Girls 2013 movie. Honor and Integrity aligns with my “spin-off” fanfic series called My Little Pony: Honor is Forever (coming soon…). Feel free to leave any comments in brackets.
FWI: May be slightly NSFW
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
This story stars as the pilot for both HH&H along with H&I. Then the 2 shows will “branch off” and become independent with some specials mixed in. The story starts 30 moons after the events of the first
Equestria Girls.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
The story starts in the Crystal Empire with yet another new guard, Empire Jack (who ends up becoming a main protagonist). But his guard outfit along with the helmet makes it harder to notice his similarities with AppleJack. In fact, they walked right by, mistaking him for Flash. Twilight and her friends were visiting Cadence and the Crystal Empire. Sunset Shimmer wrote to her saying that she’s doing just fine and is making new friends. But little did everyone know… there was another hidden danger lurking in the shadows.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Empire keeps his element in his guard outfit where his star would go. But the only problem is well… he doesn’t have one yet. His twin-sister does (AppleJack, I’ll explain later) but he hasn’t gotten his yet. He however has made a difference but has now faded into the crowd once again.
AJ: Hey, did that guard look like me a bit?
R: Don’t be crazy, why would a Pegasus guard look like you in ANY way?
TS: Well, stranger things have happened. He could be her cousin.
RD: I thought he was Flash though.
R: But he had a blond mane and tail and his eyes were green.
RD: Come to think of it, he DID have freckles like her.
TS: I think we should bet to bed though. It’s late.
The group went to bed. Empire was on the night shift, but he was about to loose his unrecognizability because his evil clone, Kaj (Jack without a c) was waiting to take him out. He had the same appearance but his apple cutie mark was a rotten apple instead of a heart shaped red ripe one.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
It happened right outside of AJ’s guest room. She wasn’t able to sleep. And good thing too. Kaj was planing an evil plan to take Empire’s magic and use it to his advantage in another world. His plan was to use it to bring disharmony and chaos to the human world and CHS. Empire keeps his magic in a special crystal the shape of his cutie mark. Every time he puts it in there, he always thinks of how much he misses his family, the Apples. He hasn’t seen them in years. It serves as a reminder for him. But Kaj knew just what to do. He snuck in and swiftly took his crystal and replaced it with a phony.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
But he accidentally tripped, waking EJ up. Ironically, his room is right beside AJ’s. So she would be the first to know.
EJ: mmmm… h-Hey! He stole my crystal capsule! Stop! Thief!
AJ opened her door.
EJ: He stole my crystal! C’mon!
His helmet was left in his room and he didn’t have his typical cowboy hat. His hair was uncovered, revealing a shorter cut version of his sister’s mane. The sharper bangs but shorter and cut short on the back. His tail was as sharp as his tail and looked much like Rainbow’s.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
AppleJack ran out and followed. She ignored his clear resemblance. Later, the others followed until Empire caught Kaj in the mirror room. The crystal was knocked out of Kaj’s grasp and went right through the mirror.
EJ: What did you just do!?
K: My bad. But it doesn’t look like you need it anyway!
And he went into the mirror.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
AJ got a good look at the new guard and then immediately recognized him as her twin-brother.
AJ: Empire?
EJ: Oh my gosh you remembered!
The 2 exchange a loving sibling hug with each other.
AJ: But, who was that?
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
They meet up with the Mane 6.
TS: Empire’s evil-clone, Kaj. He was created by a cloning spell. He wasn’t originally evil but was turned evil after certain desires. One of those being your magic crystal.
EJ: He went into the mirror. But I don’t think I should go alone.
Celestia walks into view.
PCe: I can’t let you all go though. Empire can only take 1 pony with him.
EJ: I’m not too sure on who to pick.
No one spoke up for a bit. Then Twilight chimed in.
TS: I’ll go with him. Unless you see otherwise.
PCe: I can’t see why not. You 2 be careful though. You only have about 5 days to find your crystal before the gateway closes again.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
He went around teasing, tripping, and picking on multiple students who appeared weak. Flutter shy was one of the victims. He reached her in the same corner Sunset confronted her in.
After they exited the portal, Empire went through similar panic as Twilight did 30 moons ago. But this time, Twilight helped him regain his composure and get on his feet.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: What do I look like? Am I weird?! DID MY BODY CHANGE FOR THE WORST?!?!?!
TS: Empire, calm down. You’ll be just fine.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: But, what are these?! Or these?!
TS: They’re your new parts. You’ve gotta get use to them. No time to waste trying to figure out your new system.
Twilight helped Empire up to a wobbly start as he hobbled and stumbled and eventually fell. But after countless face plants, he finally got the hang of it.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: C’mon! Let’s find my crystal. Should be in the school.
TS: At least you figured that part out before entering. I thought it was a castle at first.
EJ: I can see why though. Anyways, let’s go in.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
They entered the school. Empire stopped to look for magic. He still had his powers from Equestria, one being his ability to sense magic. He followed to where his sense took him with Twilight right behind. They then found Fluttershy still being teased and roughed by Kaj.
FS: Oh I’m very sorry but, I didn’t realize it belonged to you.
K: We’ll it did and you should’ve known! You know better than to take something that belongs to you!
FS: But, it’s not really yours either.
K: Excuse me?! It’s as good as mine and you know it!
EJ: Hey you there! Back off! No one talks to anyone like that!
Kaj walks around EJ then flicks his hat.
K: Huh, you must be a newbie here. I can talk to whoever I want however I want whenever I want!
He walked off.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
FS: Can’t believe you stood up for me.
EJ: We’ll I couldn’t just let him tease you like that.
FS: We’ll, thanks. I really appreciate it. Did you come alone?
EJ: Nope.
Twilight peeked from behind the corner.
FS: Oh, hi Twilight! It’s been a while hasn’t it?
TS: It has and it’s good to see you again.
EJ: Now, you said something about something not being someone’s. Was it by any chance a crystal shaped like a heart shaped apple?
FS: How’d you know?
EJ: Uh… just a hunch.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
FS: Well, I was walking to school in front of the statue when a crystal hit me in the back of the head out of nowhere. I gave it to Principal Celestial for safe keeping because I didn’t want it to break.
EJ: Where is it now?
FS: Should be in her office.
EJ: Cool thanks!
TS: Let’s go.
FS: Oh wait!
They stop and look.
FS: Might want to keep an eye on Kaj. If he wants something, he’ll fight you to get it.
EJ: Got it!
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
They arrived at Principal Celestia’s office.
PrCe: Yes?
EJ: Uh… um…
TS: Fluttershy told us she found a crystal in the front lawn and gave it to you. Do you know where it is?
PrCe: I gave it to Vice Principal Luna to hold onto it, but I don’t know how it ended up here.
EJ: Could I see her and ask about it?
PrCe: Not right now, she’s busy.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
TS: Not sure.
Twilight crossed her legs.
TS: shudders I can’t think properly right now.
EJ: Why not? Oh wait, never mind. I… also have to… but I have no idea where.
TS: I should come on.
EJ: Oh come on why now?
They reached the bathrooms. Now came the hard part. Which to chose? Twilight helped Ej out and they went without issue, somehow. They then came out with a slight sigh of relief.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Phew. Now what?
They continued walking when Twilight bumped into Flash again.
FS: We’ve gotta stop bumping into each other like this.
Twilight blushed ab it but they continued on.
EJ: You have a crush on him, don‘t you?
TS: Maybe…
EJ: You can be honest with me. I don’t tease. Have I ever teased anypony…
TS: Anybody.
EJ: Oh sorry, anyBODY about a crush?
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
TS: No?
EJ: Exactly.
They searched around to find Kaj picking on the Empire of this world, dressed differently. Mirror was in a Wondercolts sweater (originally a Wonderbolts cadet outfit) with jean shorts, similar to Apple Bloom’s capris. The human EJ had a similar outfit to AJ’s but instead of a skirt, he had a pair of Jean shorts.
HEJ: I’m very sorry but I didn’t want it to break so I gave it to her. But I didn’t know you dropped it.
K: We’ll I did! You should know better than to take something that isn’t yours.
HEJ: We’ll it’s not yours either though.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
K: EXCUSE YOU, YOUNG MAN! It’s as good as mine and you know it. You know, you country folk aren’t that bright after all.
EJ: HEY! You watch what you say about country folk! Sure we ain’t bright but you ain’t bright either now are ya?
K: We’ll, I can see I’m gonna have to deal with 2 no, 3 Jacks now, huh? Please.
He walked off.
HEJ: Thanks for that. Glad someone stuck up for me.
EJ: But why wouldn’t I?
HEJ: Well… nobody ever stands up against Kaj around here.
EJ: Kaj?
HEJ: Mhm.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Huh. Wait a se… you look like me!
HEJ: OMG, THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT!
EJ: WE’RE TWINS!
HEJ: Wait, if my sister sees us together…
EJ: Let’s do it.
He said with a smirk.
HEJ: Hehe, yeah let’s.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Meanwhile, Twilight was catching up with AppleJack in the gym when the Jacks came in through opposite doors, seeming like they belonged in the Marines or something. They perfectly mirrored each other’s movements, leaving both girls confused, AJ more so than Twilight.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide