Daring Do and the Daring Trio (Partly Interactive)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Daring Do works alone. Or used to. But this time, she’s embarking on a journey beyond her abilities and needs help. 2 daring pegasi have stepped up and as a trio. But first, before all the action and lore, we need to see how she met up with them. Now here’s where the interaction comes in. I need you guys’ help to come up with potential villains and challenges.
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
Another day in Daring Do’s action packed life. Currently busy with keeping her physicality at its best. She went out on another journey when a Pegasus came flying past her, nearly knocking her off balance. The Pegasus fell dead on its right wing and winced in intense pain. Daring Do had 2 options: leave it alone or help it. She still isn’t much of a fan of working with another pony but knows what benefits it brings. Eventually she decided to help the injured Pegasus. She helped it up and walked it home.
??: T-thanks for helping me, Daring
D: Hey, I may be Daring Do. But I’m not gonna leave an injured pony to sit alone in his or her state. By the way, who are you? I don’t think we’ve met.
??: Oh, well, I’m Empire Jack, a top class Wonderbolt and a guard in the reserves aka back up aka not really a guard unless needed.
D: Oh I’ve heard of you before. But in case you were wondering, I’m not looking for help.
EJ: Why not?
D: I usually work alone.
EJ: Oh ok. But can you at least help me? Unlike you, I do need help. My wing is throbbing.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
His wing was now red and stiff.
EJ: I c-an’t even m-ove it. Ow!
D: I’ll help you.
EJ: Thanks Daring Do. Really.
D: Oh please.
They went inside and Daring Do fixed up Empire’s wing to the best of her ability.
EJ: I thought you’d be a bit better at this.
D: Well, I’m not a doctor.
EJ: But you’ve bandaged your own injuries multiple times in the past.
D: On myself, not anypony else.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Once she finished, Empire tried flying only to fall and wince again.
D: You gonna be ok?
EJ: I don’t know, Daring. My wing’s never hurt like this befor-
He winced again.
D: Why don’t we just stay here?
EJ: But, don’t you have an adventure to go on?
D: Yes, but that can be on hold. You know Rainbow Dash?
EJ: Of course, she’s my wingmare.
D: She helped me with making sure 8 centuries of scorching head didn’t come. She’s taught me a little about teamwork and helping others.
EJ: So… I’m not in your way?
D: Not at all. In fact, I’m glad we met. You know I’m actually a bit of a fan of what you do.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Wait you are?
D: I have a life outside of writing and all these adventures y’know.
EJ: I’m sure we all do, y’know.
D: Ha, I’ve heard stories of you and how you studied hard to get where you are.
EJ: So… the famous Daring Do is telling me I’m famous?
D: P-pretty much. I’d say-
EJ: Not to cut you off but can you work on my wing please? It still really hurts.
D: Oh sure.
She continued to work on it.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Once she was done, Empire flew slowly but he couldn’t go 100%.
EJ: Not to invade your privacy but…
He hesitated
EJ: Mind if I… stay here…?
Daring Do paused for a bit. She thought long and hard about itdon’t take that out of context dirty-minded people because I know you will.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
D: I… don’t take this the wrong way but… I think maybe you shouldn’t…
EJ: That’s fair. But at a minimum can you walk me to town?
D: I can’t go like this but sure.
Daring Do got into her A.K. Yearling look.
AK: Ok let’s go.
EJ: Yep.
They walked all the way to town. A.K. did her best to not look suspicious or to stand out.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Saw his younger sister not far from where they were.
EJ: I should be fine from here. Thanks A.K.
AK: Don’t mention it. I’ll be off now.
A.K. left in a hurry while EJ found Apple Bloom.
EJ: Hey sis!
AB: Oh hey Empire! What happened to your wings?
EJ: Just… turbulence and I crashed hard on both wings.
AB: Oh no. Want me to walk you to the hospital?
EJ: Sure.
As they were walking, Apple Bloom had a question.
AB: Who bandaged you up?
EJ: Uh… just some pony who found me.
AB: Who?
EJ: I can’t tell you. She’s asked me not to tell.
AB: Aw man.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide