Viewing last 25 versions of post by <iSleep> in topic CLASSIC OLD FAMOUS MLP FANFICS TO READ

<iSleep>
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sleepy
Definitely read Appledashery. It's about Rainbow Dash trying to work up the courage to admit her feelings for Applejack. It has a mix of many genres like romance, adventure, and comedy but it's very long and a bit depressing at some parts. Despite all that it's still one of the best fics I've ever read and I would recommend it to everyone. I give Appledashery a 10/10 knee slaps. Also, it has a sequel.
No reason given
Edited by <iSleep>
<iSleep>
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sleepy
Definitely read Appledashery. It's got a mix of many genres like romance, adventure, and comedy but it's very long and a bit depressing at some parts. Despite all that it's still one of the best fics I've ever read and I would recommend it to everyone. I give Appledashery a 10/10 knee slaps. Also, it has a sequel.
No reason given
Edited by <iSleep>