Viewing last 25 versions of post by CountDerpy in topic Chronicles of The Event Project (Working Title): Diaries of Countess Sweet Bun, NLR.

CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

NLR's Mom
Entry Five (168)

> My worst fears turned out to be true. Forgive me, little book, if my words and thoughts are scattered, but things are weighing on me heavily now.
>
> I never worked up the courage up to leave the basement, not until the sirens ended anyways. I was too busy running through the horrid thoughts in my head over and over, too paralyzed in disbelief to move. I never made it out to track down a guard to find out what madness was going on, and as fate would have it I didn’t need to. The Guard came to me.
>
> Two of them, I recognized them as recruitment officers, came to my door at the first peak of light above the horizon. They had left behind the usual dress uniform, adorned head to hoof in shining gold armor, engraved with protective runes that put off the faintest of pale yellow hazes. Armor made for protection against powerful weaponry. They only said one thing to me before handing me a hastily written roll of parchment.
>
> “Equestria requires your services. Report to Canterlot Castle within the next two hours. May the Sun guide you.” With that they left, I was stunned. There had never been a draft in the current history of Equestria. Names were kept on the rolls for obvious reasons, but it had never been used. It was the scroll that fully solidified that the fears I had held this night were true.
>
> **On This, the First Day of the Fourth Month, Year of XXXX.**
>
> **Countess Sweet Bun, having served honorably in the Equestrian Military, who has taken an Oath of Loyalty and Honor to Princess Celestia in your capacity as a noble, are required to report to Canterlot Castle for assignment into the 1st Equestrian Army. Failure to appear within two hours of this notice shall constitute an act of High Treason.**
>
> **May the Sun Guide You.**
>
> It was the lack of a mention of Princess Luna that sealed the truth that she was behind the attacks in some capacity. My Oath had not been to Celestia alone as the letter made it out to be, I had been a Night Guardsmare after all. No, it had been to the Sisters and to Equestria, I did not want to make the distinction against two of the creatures I respected the most. But a declaration of war, handed to me in the form of this damnable draft letter, without a mention of Luna made the thoughts ring with the horror I had been imagining for hours now.
>
> I have to go, but I’m not leaving you behind again friend. Wherever this ends up leading, I need some way to vent.
>
> I need to speak with Celestia, which could prove difficult in the current state of affairs. I hate the thought of having to use my noble standing to muscle my way into a meeting but it may be my only choice. Even if it means risking treason.
>
> But it’s clear now, Equestria is at war with itself in a way that has not been seen for over a thousand years. And that thought is the worst one in all of this.
>
> -Diary of Countess Sweet Bun, Entry 168. Hour 7 of the War.
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy