Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Button and Rarity Play Games

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"[@Background Pony #E98E":](/forums/writing/topics/button-and-rarity-play-games?post_id=5036798#post_5036798
)  
Thanks. I like to portray Sweetie Belle as an innocent and sweet normal girl but not necessarily understanding of certain intricate things.

This fanfic is on hold but I like the idea of Rarity and Button bonding over video games, since they both have a love for the little details in each of their crafts while Sweetie is more about the experience of friendship with games. I might want to even make it where Button and Rarity hang out so much, Sweetie gets jealous that Rarity is stealing her pal. And the three have to work something out.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer