Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Button and Rarity Play Games

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"[@Cosmas-the-Explorer":](/forums/writing/topics/button-and-rarity-play-games?post_id=5009652#post_5009652
Sweetie
) calmed down a bit. She simply responded trying to be polite,  
"Well I guess 2 hours late instead of 3 hours late IS an improvement."
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"@Cosmas-the-Explorer":/forums/writing/topics/button-and-rarity-play-games?post_id=5009652#post_5009652
Sweetie calmed down a bit. She simply responded trying to be polite, "Well I guess 2 hours late instead of 3 hours late IS an improvement."
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
"@Cosmas-the-Explorer":/forums/writing/topics/button-and-rarity-play-games?post_id=5009652#post_5009652
Sweetie calmed down a bit. She simply responded trying to be polite, "Well I guess 2 hours instead of 3 hours IS an improvement."
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Sweetie calmed down a bit. If tShis were Scootaloo or Asimppley Bloom she would've responded, sarcastically but she was more polite "Well I mgueanss 2 hours instead of 3 hours IS an improvement I guess."
No reason given