Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dust Rock in topic "Ask the Mane 11" not Vapor Ware, but Script for a While...

Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
[Click ther link below to see the story thus far, ask questions for our heroes below and they will be answered through them as a way of interactive story :)

Unfortunately for quite sometime the story will be in script form as I have become an impulse buyer and need to restrain myself. It's a Hell that I need to escape from. I cannot allow myself to sink into this any further than I have. I am so sorry for those disappointed by this, but know the script and questions you have continue here.

Ask in the forum thread below in the comments. Thank you.](https://1drv.ms/w/s!Aj2MPmjCcBG-gTANwT-m1Pxikk2g)
Reason: Link fixed below
Edited by Dust Rock
Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
[Click here to see the story thus far, ask questions for our heroes below and they will be answered through them as a way of interactive story :)

Unfortunately for quite sometime the story will be in script form as I have become an impulse buyer and need to restrain myself. It's a Hell that I need to escape from. I cannot allow myself to sink into this any further than I have. I am so sorry for those disappointed by this, but know the script and questions you have continue here.

Ask in the forum thread below in the comments. Thank you.](https://1drv.ms/w/s!Aj2MPmjCcBG-gTANwT-m1Pxikk2g)
Reason: Link correction
Edited by Dust Rock