Who was first

Lukington17
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Keep Calm and Carry On
Hi to any mods who can help - I uploaded an image of an artwork by PonyThroat last night at around midnight UK time, and this morning I’ve discovered that it’s been marked as a duplicate of the same upload by somebody who’s uploaded it a mere 4 hours ago, about 4 hours after I’d uploaded the original. How is this right that mine is the duplicate when mine was already uploaded when the second person uploaded theirs? I refer you to the URL for my original upload:

https://derpibooru.org/1608719?q=artist%3Aponythroat
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
The later upload was a higher resolution. We prefer to keep the “better” version, regardless of who was first.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide