Webm Uploading issues (NSFW)

Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

You mods need to figure out what is wrong with this stupid upload system of yours. No matter how many times I try, the webm upload says:

Image can’t be blank  
Image size can’t be blank  
Image width can’t be blank  
Image height can’t be blank  
Image mime type (video/mp4) is invalid  
Image duration can’t be blank  
Image orig sha513 hash can’t be blank

I need an explanation as to why and I need it fixed. I can’t utilize the sight’s upload system if it stubbornly refuses to let me… sorry if I sound passive aggressive. It’s just happened so many times at this point…
Vauria
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Image mime type (video/mp4) is invalid

That looks like all you need to know right there. You’re uploading an MP4 instead of a WEBM. Since those are unsupported, it can’t verify that anything else about your file is valid.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide