Webm Help - First Time Uploading

FreeHDMcGee
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

[The Llama, Dude]
So I have a file that I’ve successfully converted to webm after jumping through a few hoops. I’ve searched around here and most of the web in an attempt to find a way to properly upload these files, and what their size limitations are, but I’ve had no luck finding any answers to date. Input would be greatly appreciated.
FreeHDMcGee
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

[The Llama, Dude]
@The Smiling Pony  
Thanks a ton, my dude. Other than that, I’ve also noticed that the upload screen doesn’t show a preview of the image, just the little ripped paper icon up in the top left. Is this a regular thing, or is this a sign that my file may be too big?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide