Viewing last 25 versions of post by Spellbound Canvas in topic Unauthorized Upload

Spellbound Canvas
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Pony Jailor
/https://derpibooru.org/2005764 by @PlotHole

Last I checked, I'm on the DNP list and I can upload my own content from DA. Please take this down.
No reason given
Edited by Spellbound Canvas
Spellbound Canvas
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Pony Jailor
/https://derpibooru.org/2005764 by @PlotHole

Last I checked, I'm on the DNP list and I can upload my own content from DA. Please take this down.
No reason given
Spellbound Canvas
Artist -

Pony Jailor
https://derpibooru.org/2005764 by @PlotHole

No reason given