Tumblr NSFW Upload thread

Poll results: halp

I'll do my part and help
53.11% 777 votes
I just want to sit back and wank
46.89% 686 votes

Poll ended with 1463 votes.

Xaxu-Slyph
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Joltin' Jojo
@Wiimeiser  
I apologise for not linking you to an archive of the Tumblr you mentioned. I seem to get wrapped up in things often. If you still need it PM me Monday. I will not likely have access to my files till then. Salutes
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Turns out I have tumblr_lx10efvfkF1r67v7ro1_1280.jpg and tumblr_lx10efvfkF1r67v7ro3_1280.jpg, but not tumblr_lx10efvfkF1r67v7ro2_1280.jpg, I wonder why I missed it…
rannius
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

cya on a better booru
Do we have some Windows command line wizard here how could help me with a command or small batch script that  
looks at a list and then deletes all files from a folder who do not have one of the lines from the list in their name.  
Because my Index folder is too big now to go through it by hand.
TotallyNotANoob
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Some editor
@rannius  
Well, you practically described the whole algorhytm for this task. I think it wouldn’t be hard to google up each step and then combine it together. I can do that to, but on python since i not really familiar with a windows commands.
rannius
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

cya on a better booru
@TotallyNotANoob  
Wow, first thanks for taking the time to write this for me, very much appreciated!  
However there seems to be an issue where the line break in the list file gets interpreted as a special character as you mentioned in the readme and this causes only the very last row to be read (if you make an empty row after the last row with text then no row gets read at all).
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@Wiimeiser

Downloading it with TumblThree right now. I assume this is a story Tumblr? I filed it into the “Inactive Story Tumblrs” sheet, but I want to make sure it’s in the right one.

Edit: And it already finished.

@Garden Tinker

The list by Furrypony is still available. There is still a large number of Tumblrs that need saving in the various sheets. We’re not done yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UN2cVWkCSF6dMMo5aMzVwXVSZonVAYH4IGXLUmf9gc0/edit
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@CMC Scootaloo  
I’m just concerned as it’s been six months since No 1ne logged in to anything, and if Tumblr blogs are automatically closed after six months of inactivity… Plus there’s a flagged post on the first page.

EDIT: And nothing from it has been uploaded here, it wasn’t on that list.
Xaxu-Slyph
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Joltin' Jojo
@Wiimeiser  
I have a copy of it made on 12/10/18 through the Python Script myself. I should also note that I have, thus far, picked up 179 ‘dead’ blogs from the Wayback Machine using the Wayback Machine Downloader script. I had only a few that were not archived at all during my time using it. While I have slowed down considerably, I now stand at 2,277 backed up blogs. Some made AFTER the deadline, but that couldn’t be helped.
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@Xaxu-Slyph

Do you know more scripts for the WaybackMachine? Is there one to automatically archive websites? That would help considerably with saving Tumblr blogs in the WaybackMachine in addition to downloading their content.

@Wiimeiser

I will upload what I have eventually, but for now, more saving needs to be done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide